Payouts! Veni vs kiljardi

You can bet here on several matchups in the tournament and win extra prizes!
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

This certainly is Veni's tournament. After an exciting, back and forth series he takes out kiljardi 4-2, and secures his spot in the semi-finals!
And not only that, the moment we all knew was going to come has finally come: Veni has taken first place in the betting tournament. Somppu, who took an insane win of 4050 points in the very first match, now has less points than he did back then and has finally been dethroned. Double grats to Veni!

This result was the most expected but we still have some big winners. The biggest winner this time around was blackbob68, who had 750 points on the 4-2. With odds at x4.2, he takes home a massive 2400 points! Nice.
Stanley_Winston has been winning steadily for a while now, and profits 1600 points. He's only 465 points behind Veni, who is probably feeling the heat. Richard, who is also winning steadily, wins 1109 points and sits in 5th place.

Meanwhile our previous leader Somppu lost 750 points. He had his money on kiljardi, and to be fair it could've gone either way. Unlucky!
Nymphomaniac also loses 750, as well as Garja who had points on every result where Veni wins except the 4-2. Whoops.

Oh, before I forget, we broke the record of most points bet on a single match. Previously this was 11718, from the very first match. This one, there were a whopping 16154 points bet! This is more than ever in any betting tournament. Good job everyone and keep it up!

Standings:
Note: the last column shows how many points you won or lost this match.

Canada DivineFire
Lancer

Post by DivineFire »

WOOOO I'm rich!!! I successfully doubled my fortune, which is way better than all these other nubs lol.
Taunt 3
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

veni is a mastermind
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.