[Semi-Finals] Foire421 & Gichtenlord VS AJIV & ramex19

Netherlands Veni_Vidi_Vici_W
Lancer
ESO: ramex19

Re: [Semi-Finals] Foire421 & Gichtenlord VS AJIV & ramex19

Post by Veni_Vidi_Vici_W »

Thanks for your reply, though unfortunate to hear your comment there, as I think you have done a great job and its always nice to have tournaments (though being an admin takes a lot of your time i know based on my own experience here as well).

What I do miss in your post though, is the reasoning why the admins decided to give them a free win, as that just makes no sense to me. This I still like to know as we have NOT rescheduled anything that we confirmed, we have only said when we were not available. Ajiv and I have been trying to get things going, and we even had a confirmed time to play twice before they canceled (which in itself is usually a DQ reason in case of disputes)

I will talk to Ajiv to see if we can find an opening. Foire, im sure you cant be moving all day, so when is there still room for you guys to play on saturday?
Age Of Empires 3 Videos - GamePlay, Commentary & Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/venividiviciw
Age Of Empires 3 Live Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/venividivici_w
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

I don't really understand it myself (I was asleep and couldn't be part of this admin decision), hopefully tanner or niceking can explain it. Team tournaments in general are just really difficult in regards to scheduling and because of the fact that it's treaty those problems are just magnified, which is why I'm frustrated. We're stuck between giving you guys extensions that are beyond ridiculous or possibly DQing a team that might not deserve it.

It's possible that something can be worked out (like if you guys can agree on a definite time to play in the week one last extension might be possible). But again, you can make everyone's lives a lot easier by just playing your matches this weekend.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Veni_Vidi_Vici_W wrote:Thanks for your reply, though unfortunate to hear your comment there, as I think you have done a great job and its always nice to have tournaments (though being an admin takes a lot of your time i know based on my own experience here as well).

What I do miss in your post though, is the reasoning why the admins decided to give them a free win, as that just makes no sense to me. This I still like to know as we have NOT rescheduled anything that we confirmed, we have only said when we were not available. Ajiv and I have been trying to get things going, and we even had a confirmed time to play twice before they canceled (which in itself is usually a DQ reason in case of disputes)

I will talk to Ajiv to see if we can find an opening. Foire, im sure you cant be moving all day, so when is there still room for you guys to play on saturday?

I can probably play any time on saturday. Well, besides ~18-22gmt, because Im living in a dorm and there will be a lot of internet traffic around that time.
r]
Lancer

Ok, so, Ajiv managed to change some work-hours so he is home a little earlier, not ideal, but I guess thats how it is now...
Since sunday was the preference for you both, lets finish this at 1900 gmt this sunday, all ok?
Age Of Empires 3 Videos - GamePlay, Commentary & Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/venividiviciw
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Veni_Vidi_Vici_W wrote:Ok, so, Ajiv managed to change some work-hours so he is home a little earlier, not ideal, but I guess thats how it is now...
Since sunday was the preference for you both, lets finish this at 1900 gmt this sunday, all ok?

Very high chance that my ping will be around 100-1000 that time. My ping will be fine again around 21-22gmt
r]
No Flag AJIV
Crossbow

Post by AJIV »

well tbh sunday really sucks with me but if admin are ok im free every single evening next week from 1500 gmt ... so if everyone ok and can pick 1 time that you are all free then we play then?
Lancer

Zzzz, so this weekend foire cant saturday ...Gichten cant sunday (except 21-22 gmt but that is way too late to play one, possibly two TR games cause Ajiv has to wake up very early for work monday).

When can you guys play wednesday evening? Ajiv and me are both free
Austria Foire421
Skirmisher
ESO: foire421

Post by Foire421 »

next week monday i can play at around 15 gmt, tuesday i can play at 17 gmt, wednessday also 17 gmt.
Lancer

Gichten you can also wednesday 1700 gmt?
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Looks like I have to miss a class to get this match going. Much fun.
r]
Lancer

aoe > class.
Ok, so all confirmed for wednesday 1700 gmt then?

Admins is this ok? @_NiceKING_ @charlemagen @dicktator_
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

Yes. I hope all of you, guys, will come on time and finally play the games, cuz this is the last extension.
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

I'm fine with it too. If games aren't played by Wednesday no more extensions.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Austria OliverP
Skirmisher
ESO: OliverP

Post by OliverP »

dicktator_ wrote:This is the last time I take any part in any team treaty tourney whatsoever (as an admin or participant). What a shitshow.

This is a difficult situation as both teams have been making an effort to schedule and both teams have made it fairly difficult to get games played (constantly having to reschedule etc). It's hard to say which team deserves a DQ but we've been giving so many extensions (almost 4 weeks now) that we feel pressured to make an admin decision.

The best case scenario is that you guys make time to play this weekend and there is no need for any admin decision.

pay @Sabusa and me already and get this shit done so i can uninstall the fuckgame again.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Sadly, sabusa wont have an internet connection when trump gets elected
r]
No Flag storm999
Crossbow

Post by storm999 »

dicktator_ wrote:This is the last time I take any part in any team treaty tourney whatsoever (as an admin or participant). What a shitshow.

This is a difficult situation as both teams have been making an effort to schedule and both teams have made it fairly difficult to get games played (constantly having to reschedule etc). It's hard to say which team deserves a DQ but we've been giving so many extensions (almost 4 weeks now) that we feel pressured to make an admin decision.

The best case scenario is that you guys make time to play this weekend and there is no need for any admin decision.

Just kick both of them and play finals. I believe if you lose finals, you can find a way to kick sabusa and oliver as well to make yourself champion. :uglylol:

PS: anyway both of them are just tooo much nooby to play in finals.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Always nice to see that you didnt change over all this time.
r]
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: Charlemagen

Post by charlemagen »

Keep offensive language, insults and off-topic posts away from scheduling threads please!
Thank you
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

Storm if you have an issue with staff please take it up by PM. I am happy to be involved if you want someone third party on the conversation.

This thread is for scheduling so let's keep it focused on that.