ESO: Torie

11 Aug 2019, 05:11

Cometk wrote:someone say deathmatch?

:)
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon
ESO: Amsterda

18 Aug 2019, 08:00

princeofcarthage wrote:Some people have been able to get in excess of 30 rockets and over pop. But again be warned you need to win the fight or else you lose, so its a gamble kind off all in rush.
I just had to point out why some people? It's literally only me, you told me 29 was impossible so when I got 31 I told you about it.
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
ESO: Mongobillione

21 Aug 2019, 13:22

princeofcarthage wrote:Your goal should to be win the game

ur goal shud be to enjoy the game
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP https://imgur.com/a/xYHZCpe
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
ESO: Mongobillione

21 Aug 2019, 13:31

also i dont agree with dicktator and princeofcarthage theres no right bo and no right unit to start with cuz nr 20 is closer to sup than nr 40 is, so u have varieties in bo and start armies. the one post i agree with is kaisers. if ur not imperial u either fuked up or ur civ is fukes up.
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP https://imgur.com/a/xYHZCpe
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon
ESO: Amsterda

23 Aug 2019, 13:45

sebnan12 wrote:also i dont agree with dicktator and princeofcarthage theres no right bo and no right unit to start with cuz nr 20 is closer to sup than nr 40 is, so u have varieties in bo and start armies. the one post i agree with is kaisers. if ur not imperial u either fuked up or ur civ is fukes up.
You mean to tell me musk/rockets isn't perfect composition? Jokes aside even first shipments are subject to change depending on what you want to get ready at 20 there's no card order that isn't only generally adhered to rather than always adhered to.
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

23 Aug 2019, 15:03

Yea I guess. My goal is always to get away with as much eco as possible while still at least coming close to maxing out and remaining safe (as few short term eco boost cards/mili shipment cards as possible). Trying to find the best build for each civ with this goal in mind was what made 20 enjoyable for me. But there are other ways to play it, like go for big over pop armies.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective

No Flag almalek
Skirmisher

23 Aug 2019, 16:15

NR40 deck is ideal, at lt level you could away with basic many strats, and I always get to age v.
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

23 Aug 2019, 16:29

Use ports as I think they're the easiest and imo a very strong civ. Get to imperial and get all upgrades from capitol and have a good army of goons ready at 20 min with some mortars if neccessary :P
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes

Forum Info

Return to “Treaty Discussion”