Highest Attack Possible for Musketeers (Ports) on 40 NR

No Flag saders2
Crossbow

Highest Attack Possible for Musketeers (Ports) on 40 NR

Post by saders2 »

My friend and I were playing the Portuguese on Mongolia. His partner was the Dutch. We are the Aztecs and the Russians. We swear we both saw the attack of the Musketeers (Imperial Guerreiros) was 75. Their hitpoints were over 400 but this makes sense from the Dutch TEAM inf hitpoints. We could not figure out how they got to 75 attack? Is this possible? We both checked the deck and did a custom game and the highest we could get their attack with all cards and upgrades was 58? I really appreciate any response/help. Cheer!
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Re: Highest Attack Possible for Musketeers (Ports) on 40 NR

Post by chris1089 »

If someone could point out how guard, royal guard and imperial upgrades work (i.e. what they upgrade) I would appreciate that too.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

75 is definitely not possible, must have been cheating
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Yeah, 58 dmg is max.
Australia wardyb1
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: wardyb1

Post by wardyb1 »

chris1089 wrote:If someone could point out how guard, royal guard and imperial upgrades work (i.e. what they upgrade) I would appreciate that too.
Stats are worked out by using base stats and are done additively. So if a unit has 20 attack in age 2 and 100hp, the imperial upgrade will add 10 attack and 50hp regardless of any other upgrades that have already been applied. That is why Cuirs can get so broken because their base stats are their age 3 stats.

*****I think.
“To love the journey is to accept no such end. I have found, through painful experience, that the most important step a person can take is always the next one.”
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

wardyb1 wrote:
chris1089 wrote:If someone could point out how guard, royal guard and imperial upgrades work (i.e. what they upgrade) I would appreciate that too.
Stats are worked out by using base stats and are done additively. So if a unit has 20 attack in age 2 and 100hp, the imperial upgrade will add 10 attack and 50hp regardless of any other upgrades that have already been applied. That is why Cuirs can get so broken because their base stats are their age 3 stats.

*****I think.
And royal guard?
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

chris1089 wrote:
wardyb1 wrote:

*****I think.
And royal guard?
Veteran adds 20%
Guard adds 30%
Royal Guard adds 40%
Imperial adds 50%
All calculated of of the base stats
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

It's different for Russia, TWC and TAD civs though.
No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Post by helln00 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:It's different for Russia, TWC and TAD civs though.
How is it different for TAD civs?

Its still 20, 30, 50 isnt it?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

helln00 wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:It's different for Russia, TWC and TAD civs though.
How is it different for TAD civs?

Its still 20, 30, 50 isnt it?
Ye, it's not different for TAD civs nvm, only the cost is different.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

I think had to use double deck cheats. people can just send as many cards multiple times as they want. Its silly to do this with units, but really hard to detect if they do it subtly with resource gather rates. Get too greedy though and something looks fishy. I played a Tr game and a player sent 6 factories. His score was unbelievable so a team mate got early spies and there they were.

ports normally max out 375hp. add in 15% dutch and it goes to about 398. I do not know if Mongolia has any treasures to help, it does have some OP ones but I thought they were more for cav.
India TNT333
Lancer
ESO: TNT333

Post by TNT333 »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:I think had to use double deck cheats. people can just send as many cards multiple times as they want. Its silly to do this with units, but really hard to detect if they do it subtly with resource gather rates. Get too greedy though and something looks fishy. I played a Tr game and a player sent 6 factories. His score was unbelievable so a team mate got early spies and there they were.

ports normally max out 375hp. add in 15% dutch and it goes to about 398. I do not know if Mongolia has any treasures to help, it does have some OP ones but I thought they were more for cav.
Yeah Mongolia has for cav mostly. Theres the train time reduction, cav hp, and cav damage??
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

TNT333 wrote:
howlingwolfpaw wrote:I think had to use double deck cheats. people can just send as many cards multiple times as they want. Its silly to do this with units, but really hard to detect if they do it subtly with resource gather rates. Get too greedy though and something looks fishy. I played a Tr game and a player sent 6 factories. His score was unbelievable so a team mate got early spies and there they were.

Yeah Mongolia has for cav mostly. Theres the train time reduction, cav hp, and cav damage??
yes but I think the ca damage is just for seige.
No Flag saders2
Crossbow

Post by saders2 »

Thank you for the responses everyone! Good to know about that, I didn’t realize you could cheat. Hopefully it doesn’t happen very often.

I’m glad to see this forum is so active! I got back into the game recently and am really enjoying seeing its renaissance.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Cheating happens don't be bothered by it, soon we will have aoe 3 DE and cheaters will have no place anymore.
Spain pérez
Pro Player
ESO: Pérez

Post by pérez »

I think highest attack for guerreiros could be 62 or a bit more with france team attack card and India team combat for all units
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:Cheating happens don't be bothered by it, soon we will have aoe 3 DE and cheaters will have no place anymore.
That is nice of you to assume that DE will have potent anti cheat implemented.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

princeofcarthage wrote:
howlingwolfpaw wrote:Cheating happens don't be bothered by it, soon we will have aoe 3 DE and cheaters will have no place anymore.
That is nice of you to assume that DE will have potent anti cheat implemented.

well if they can not give people something like that then it will flop IMO

I would think anti cheats is among the communities biggest request before more content or graphics upgrades etc...
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

What does the one thing have to do with the other :hmm:
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

What is your distrust that Micro soft will not add anti cheat measures?

I am trying to say: For a few months just play and have fun and not mind the cheaters. Get practice in and when the new games comes out should have anti cheat measures and people who cheat will not have a way to do it with no consequences
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

Microsoft might try, but there are cheaters even in aoe2 DE, a game much bigger and more financially successful than aoe3 (DE) (presumably). So I don't think DE will be entirely free of cheaters.

Tbh even EP could probably have cheaters IF there were lots of people playing it and trying to figure out new cheats beyond the classic moesbar etc.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

does microsoft do nothing with confirmed cheaters on aoe2? or can people report them?

Even if it is not totally free of them I'd like to see something done so it is not so rampant
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

They do ban them, but it takes some time and ofc isn't a permanent solution. New cheaters always appear and aren't always so easy to spot.
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Post by duckzilla »

pérez wrote:I think highest attack for guerreiros could be 62 or a bit more with france team attack card and India team combat for all units
Playing Ports on Deccan with India/French in team and a Bhakti temple for Yoga (+5% dmg) gives you 64.4 dmg, which is the absolute maximum for Port/Brit musks. The only musketeers who can reach a higher dmg output are Spanish with Unction yielding a max of 80dmg.
Whatever is written above: this is no financial advice.

Beati pauperes spiritu.