ESO: TNT333

Treaty MU of the week #3

Post by TNT333 »

Brits vs Japan, on

1.Nats, Andes, RE

2. Nats, Orinoco, RE

3. Nats Andes TP

4. Nats Orinoco TP

How will this match up play?? Yumi vs Longbows???
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Re: Treaty MU of the week #3

Post by dicktator_ »

With nats should always be winning for Brits I think. Japan has a better chance on TP. Brits are usually on musk art and Japan is usually on yumi flamings in nat
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
China juicyfruit1268
Skirmisher
ESO: Torie

Post by juicyfruit1268 »

On RE it's a pretty easy win for British, both in and out of nat and regardless of map. There's nothing Japan can do with 28 range flaming arrows against artillery short of absolutely immaculate dodging, which is almost impossible to execute with 28 range flaming arrows. Given theoretical infinite apm, Japan can contest British artillery and win, but that doesn't really happen in practice. Compared to TP, yabusame on RE are also weaker which doesn't help with Japan's artillery problems.

On TP natives British should still have the win with strong artillery play and longbows, and Japan can't really use yabusame into natives. With perfect dodging Japan might have a chance, but flaming arrows are the most awkward of the no limber mode artillery to dodge with due to their footprint and turning radius. Still, it is easier to win artillery war with 31 range flaming arrows. On TP orinoco, it's much easier for Japan as you can use yabusame against the British artillery, and you don't need to rely on the 1.5x multiplier of yumis to kill natives. I'd say it's still close, but probably ultimately still British favoured.

Basically artillery is the key for British to win against Japan. Japan has an artillery war weakness in all situations, and flaming arrows are not great units to dodge with which is the biggest problem.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

I didn't play treaty much, but do Japan has enough eco in 1v1 treaty without teammate's sheep? Empty shrines are quite slow, and brit has insane late game eco with cows.