Russia Acolyte
Dragoon
Posts: 235

13 Oct 2017, 07:13

:wood:
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 2893
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece
Game: AoE Online
GameRanger Id: 4253320

13 Oct 2017, 07:54

kys
Image
User avatar
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
Posts: 2031
ESO: yemshi
Location: Germany

13 Oct 2017, 08:17

Let's guess: They agreed on no warships?
Austria Jerimuno
Dragoon
Posts: 211
ESO: Jerimuno

13 Oct 2017, 10:04

how much siege do those things have with the dance in age 5?
User avatar
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03
Posts: 1363

13 Oct 2017, 10:48

Thanks for representing nr40 community. Death to nr55!
r]
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 2893
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece
Game: AoE Online
GameRanger Id: 4253320

13 Oct 2017, 11:04

honestly idk why people still let acolyte join their rooms
Image
User avatar
United States of America XeeleeFlower
ESOC Community & Media Team
Donator 10
Posts: 512

13 Oct 2017, 11:38

What a fascinating, complex, and enthralling game!
My posts represent my views and may or may not represent the views of ESOC as a whole.

Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

I love good methamphetamine; highly addictive.
India Ashvin
Howdah
Posts: 1510
ESO: Octanium

13 Oct 2017, 11:38

The same reason people talk to you.
Image
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon
Posts: 235

13 Oct 2017, 13:33

yemshi wrote:Let's guess: They agreed on no warships?


There was no rule about nws on game title or said before game started @yemshi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3798
ESO: Gendarme

13 Oct 2017, 13:49

No fucks were given by Acolyte. Livin' the thug life.
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
Christmas Island QueenOfdestiny
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1556
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

13 Oct 2017, 15:31

Acolyte wrote:
yemshi wrote:Let's guess: They agreed on no warships?


There was no rule about nws on game title or said before game started @yemshi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


in every high game on nr55 its a normal thing to agree automaticly on NO WAR SHIPS even me i put a lot only 55 or nr 55 without anything in the tilte
i will never understand how you can have fun with this games nr 55 is so boring with the boom and then 5 min bc they resing i dont get it and i would like that you explain me this
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT - Playoff
Posts: 5385
Location: Paris
GameRanger Id: 5529322

13 Oct 2017, 15:35

Acolyte you're cancer honestly, everytime I see one of your streams it ends with "pested" from the other team... You have really no self-respect to go as low as cheating on fucking orinoco (which is pretty low in itself already) and then even brag about it on the forums. Let's face it, everyone who played orinoco knows you don't make warships, it's implicit, but of course you just abuse that just to raise your little pr by an inch.

Honestly people should download OOS just to use it again you when you do this shit. Unless you do it first of course!
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Image
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5995

13 Oct 2017, 15:36

It takes a special kind of person to waste 55 minutes of their own and more importantly 3 other people's time and then post about it on a public forum as if they did something great :hmm:
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
XeeleeFlower wrote:I don't mind open endings as long as the story continues at some point
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3798
ESO: Gendarme

13 Oct 2017, 15:40

Oh, I see it now. You can transport units in canoes. Damn!
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
United States of America dicktator_
Lancer
EWT
Posts: 846

13 Oct 2017, 16:16

Yeah there's an implicit agreement that all treaty games are half map and all Orinoco games are nws. This was cheating. It'd be like moesbar hacking a supremacy game then trying to defend it because "no moesbar hacks" wasn't in the title.
United States of America sc
Dragoon
Posts: 323
ESO: _ZOMBIE_
Location: MN, USA

13 Oct 2017, 16:39

a hard teacher, but a fair and just one.

always say NWS in your title, or this is what you get. also remember to put NL (no lying) and NADP (no actions during pause) or your opponents are likely to say "someone's at the door' and leave for 5 min, but then you check their stream and they are tracking down church to rebuild missionaries, building a new fb, queueing 10 walls, command grouping army, tracking down idle mili, and adjusting eco.
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT - Playoff
Posts: 5385
Location: Paris
GameRanger Id: 5529322

13 Oct 2017, 16:40

dicktator_ wrote:Yeah there's an implicit agreement that all treaty games are half map and all Orinoco games are nws. This was cheating. It'd be like moesbar hacking a supremacy game then trying to defend it because "no moesbar hacks" wasn't in the title.

Yeah exactly, it's like going past half map on nr 40 because it wasn't written, you just need to be a damn pr whore
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Image
User avatar
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03
Posts: 1363

13 Oct 2017, 16:41

sc wrote:a hard teacher, but a fair and just one.

always say NWS in your title, or this is what you get. also remember to put NL (no lying) and NADP (no actions during pause) or your opponents are likely to say "someone's at the door' and leave for 5 min, but then you check their stream and they are tracking down church to rebuild missionaries, building a new fb, queueing 10 walls, command grouping army, tracking down idle mili, and adjusting eco.

as if acolyte would be playing according to rules even if you write them in the game title
r]
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3798
ESO: Gendarme

13 Oct 2017, 16:53

Kaiserklein wrote:going past half map on nr 40 because it wasn't written, you just need to be a damn pr whore
You seem unfamiliar with Yemshi's signature.
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3798
ESO: Gendarme

13 Oct 2017, 16:56

dicktator_ wrote:Yeah there's an implicit agreement that all treaty games are half map and all Orinoco games are nws. This was cheating. It'd be like moesbar hacking a supremacy game then trying to defend it because "no moesbar hacks" wasn't in the title.
What are you on about? Moesbar "hacks" are a clever use of unintentional game mechanics. Very much in the same way as teleporting settlers through Town Centers. I'm sure Acolyte agrees with me on this. :chinese:
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon
Posts: 235

13 Oct 2017, 17:11

:wood:
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 5981

13 Oct 2017, 17:16

I'll accept her as a B-rate Metis
They said, "You have a blue guitar,
You do not play things as they are."

The man replied, "Things as they are
Are changed upon the blue guitar."
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5995

13 Oct 2017, 17:25

Acolyte wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:
Show hidden quotes


in every high game on nr55 its a normal thing to agree automaticly on NO WAR SHIPS even me i put a lot only 55 or nr 55 without anything in the tilte
i will never understand how you can have fun with this games nr 55 is so boring with the boom and then 5 min bc they resing i dont get it and i would like that you explain me this


@QueenOfdestiny @dicktator_ @Kaiserklein @tedere12 @Lukas_L99

First of all, since all of you was not there in 2006 , here a short AoE 3 History started in Nilla, All of our game was hosted like nr 55 hm nt 45 nb nws = then I was meaning traduction no rush 55 mins half map no tower/outpost utile 45 mins no blocakde no warships.. the 99 % of games was hosted on large Great Plain and large Texas. On Nill was very easy to send blockade on nr game.

Those both map had half of time water on the map. It was the reason of those rules, there was no rule about corner rule at this moment on nilla in 2006
Then, poeple was still able to do double deck, it mean example poeple was able to get 4 factory that was very cheat glitch.....

Then, Warchief Expansion was released 17 october 2006, most of old poeple from nilla went go Warchief. All of our game was hosted nr 55 hm nb nws and nr 40 hm nb nws. Most of 95 % game was hosted on Ande and Oricono. Poeple started to realized Ande can started with Water at the begining , we started to rehost game with Ande without water because in that old time.It was the first reaso Poeple have low computer was not capable to play on water map then they said it was lagging.

Also players saw hosting Ande with only nr 40 hm nb, it was letting poeple to make warships on ande and transport units. It was the first reason why they rehost the same map with no water again + nws on game title. Still, poeple realize it was very easy to send blocakde under 20 mins on treaty nr 40 or higher, it was the reason why they had to keep write nb on their game title to avoid blocakde. there was no option feature like TAD that we can host game with nb already included. Running on ande in that time was fully accepted, poeple was not forced only doing face to face fight just like all you did atm D:

The 23 october 2007, The asian dynasties was released, poeple was able to host game with nb blocakde already included. there was no reason to write nb on game title, poeple always keep writing nws and sometimes saying nws before the game started. Sure in that case, I was respecting that. Poeple was not complaining. then Starcraft 2 and league of legend came out. then Aoe3 population totaly decreased as you saw all of you. the remain went gone few times after that.

The new poeple that is all of you right now , you guys was not aware of that .Then you guys hosted game like nr 40 hm or nr 55 hm or nr 60 hm but all of you guys was keeping forgetting to write or saying nws before game started. Then , it was legal. and Poeple stil lnot undurstand that. Even poeple still players may know Nws rule not writed, warships still legal. Im sorry but I wont apolagize about warships if nws was not writed on game title or saying before game started. its part of the game. Its part of the game, and poeple dont have the choice to accept, if they are not happy I cant be blame for it..... :ship:

Make sure you rule its writed completly,
Dude
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
XeeleeFlower wrote:I don't mind open endings as long as the story continues at some point
User avatar
Christmas Island QueenOfdestiny
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1556
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

13 Oct 2017, 18:05

Acolyte wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:
Show hidden quotes


in every high game on nr55 its a normal thing to agree automaticly on NO WAR SHIPS even me i put a lot only 55 or nr 55 without anything in the tilte
i will never understand how you can have fun with this games nr 55 is so boring with the boom and then 5 min bc they resing i dont get it and i would like that you explain me this


@QueenOfdestiny @dicktator_ @Kaiserklein @tedere12 @Lukas_L99

First of all, since all of you was not there in 2006 , here a short AoE 3 History started in Nilla, All of our game was hosted like nr 55 hm nt 45 nb nws = then I was meaning traduction no rush 55 mins half map no tower/outpost utile 45 mins no blocakde no warships.. the 99 % of games was hosted on large Great Plain and large Texas. On Nill was very easy to send blockade on nr game.

Those both map had half of time water on the map. It was the reason of those rules, there was no rule about corner rule at this moment on nilla in 2006
Then, poeple was still able to do double deck, it mean example poeple was able to get 4 factory that was very cheat glitch.....

Then, Warchief Expansion was released 17 october 2006, most of old poeple from nilla went go Warchief. All of our game was hosted nr 55 hm nb nws and nr 40 hm nb nws. Most of 95 % game was hosted on Ande and Oricono. Poeple started to realized Ande can started with Water at the begining , we started to rehost game with Ande without water because in that old time.It was the first reaso Poeple have low computer was not capable to play on water map then they said it was lagging.

Also players saw hosting Ande with only nr 40 hm nb, it was letting poeple to make warships on ande and transport units. It was the first reason why they rehost the same map with no water again + nws on game title. Still, poeple realize it was very easy to send blocakde under 20 mins on treaty nr 40 or higher, it was the reason why they had to keep write nb on their game title to avoid blocakde. there was no option feature like TAD that we can host game with nb already included. Running on ande in that time was fully accepted, poeple was not forced only doing face to face fight just like all you did atm D:

The 23 october 2007, The asian dynasties was released, poeple was able to host game with nb blocakde already included. there was no reason to write nb on game title, poeple always keep writing nws and sometimes saying nws before the game started. Sure in that case, I was respecting that. Poeple was not complaining. then Starcraft 2 and league of legend came out. then Aoe3 population totaly decreased as you saw all of you. the remain went gone few times after that.

The new poeple that is all of you right now , you guys was not aware of that .Then you guys hosted game like nr 40 hm or nr 55 hm or nr 60 hm but all of you guys was keeping forgetting to write or saying nws before game started. Then , it was legal. and Poeple stil lnot undurstand that. Even poeple still may know Nws rule not writed, warships still legal. Im sorry but I wont apolagize about warships if nws was not writed on game title or saying before game started. its part of the game. Its part of the game, and poeple dont have the choice to accept, if they are not happy I cant be blame for it..... :ship:

Make sure you rule its writed completly,


idc what was in 2006
sounds like my mom when she said "long long ago we did this and that"
and you dodge my question why you ruin a game? when everyone is sure about nws?
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT - Playoff
Posts: 5385
Location: Paris
GameRanger Id: 5529322

13 Oct 2017, 18:06

SirCallen wrote:I'll accept her as B-rate Metis

Just so epic that she likes your post. It makes everything clear.
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Image

Forum Info

Return to “Treaty Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest