French International Treaty Guide 2k17

Nicaragua sirrobbo12
Crossbow

French International Treaty Guide 2k17

Post by sirrobbo12 »

Yo,Hi folks,
I know you all guys are eagerly waiting for upcoming 1v1 Treaty Tournament 2k18
Today I'm here to present French International Treaty 2k17 Guide for Tournament.I would like to give my other civ tips .but I'm bad in those civs.
First of all about Boom,Better you guys follow some good players boom video ,not mine.I"ll give u fight tips as my fight tips are best when compared to my boom.

Army Combo-
Start Army combo-8 culv 5 musks 20 gendarmes and rest skirms.
After u should have 8 culv 5 horse artillery rest skirms and nats all time
Fight-
1) Gendarmes-
You All know which is the french's best unit? Its their Gendarmes.Gendarmes have cuirass,the breastplate armour which they wore,can be used to choke opponent Dragoons.
2)Skirmishers-
Use skirms Melee Mode to kill Opponent Cavalry,as Skirimishers have Sharp tool fixed in their guns,can be used to kill opponent cavalry effectively.
3)Horse Artillery-These are costly units and You need 5 Horse Artillery at a time.So u should use them effectively ,right against their counters, Culverins
4)Culverins-You should need 8 Culverins at a time,to kill incoming Natives.
5)Natives-Natives have good siege damage.So You should use them against buildings
Now this move is my secret masterpeice move,which helps to win against all.Its high time now to present this move to all of u.
It is Explorer.
6)Explorer-U need to put 15 musketeers always in defend mode to protect explorer in back of army,And Explorer in middle of them.Explorers have a special ability to Hypnotise enemy units,So that we can command those units to attack enemy units.Explorer Hypnotise range is 15.

By following all above tips,You Should be able to win 99.9% of games u play in upcoming tournament,But this is not perfect world,u still hve 0.01% left for ur loss.But i have another best tip.
i)Try to Flame Opponent when you are losing
ii)If u lose-Try to give any another excuse like u played op civ,idk how to win them ,u lagger etc
Good Luck :)
East or West,South is the best!!!!

User was warned for the behaviour shown in this thread. In the last few hours, the community team has received six reports regarding your behaviour shown in the thread. Aside from the deliberate trolling in the OP, you also managed to spam out six posts on the same thread within ten minutes when the "Edit" function is available and clearly visible as an option. Moreover, writing a guide to encourage players to flame or use unsportsmanlike methods to win is just toxic, and rather detrimental to the community. Although you are rather new to the forum, an official warning is in order due to the aforementioned behaviour. Please refer to the forum rules and guidelines for details. Thanks.
Bavaria j_t_kirk
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
ESO: j_t_kirk

Re: French International Treaty Guide 2k17

Post by j_t_kirk »

wtf
ImageImageImage
Netherlands Wout
Skirmisher
ESO: Wout

Post by Wout »

Thanks for this!
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

sirrobbo12 wrote:4)Culverins-You should need 8 Culverins at a time,to kill incoming Natives.
Culverins against Natives? :huh: :huh:
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

_NiceKING_ wrote:
sirrobbo12 wrote:4)Culverins-You should need 8 Culverins at a time,to kill incoming Natives.
Culverins against Natives? :huh: :huh:

Almost as good as culvs vs abus
r]
Austria Foire421
Skirmisher
ESO: foire421

Post by Foire421 »

Thanks man it will help me a lot :D
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

What is this explorer hypnotise Dings bums?
shit juice :hmm:
Nicaragua sirrobbo12
Crossbow

Post by sirrobbo12 »

@QueenOfdestiny It is my pro move
Nicaragua sirrobbo12
Crossbow

Post by sirrobbo12 »

@Foire421 I know bro.now u will easily become top treaty player like me
Nicaragua sirrobbo12
Crossbow

Post by sirrobbo12 »

@Gichtenlord yee..You got it
Nicaragua sirrobbo12
Crossbow

Post by sirrobbo12 »

@_NiceKING_ Yes.Just try in your next game.So u get an idea how good i'am
Nicaragua sirrobbo12
Crossbow

Post by sirrobbo12 »

I was thinking to create my German fight tip thread next as I have defeated a pro player last day with german on nats against Dutch.I'am a big pro.my artillery micro is the best here .but I don't get why am not being accepted as "pro" here.I have already tried my level best for that by winning others low tier civ with my German and french.but still all considers me as a joke
Nicaragua sirrobbo12
Crossbow

Post by sirrobbo12 »

Someone recently called me as cancer which entered treaty community,as I always rage others when I lose.Do you guys think it is true?
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

6 posts in a row! Is that a new forum record?
r]
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

I expected a treaty guide written in French.
Pay more attention to detail.
Nicaragua sirrobbo12
Crossbow

Post by sirrobbo12 »

@Gendarme Gendarme is the heartthrob of french.Glad u came here :)
Bavaria j_t_kirk
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
ESO: j_t_kirk

Post by j_t_kirk »

Gichtenlord wrote:6 posts in a row! Is that a new forum record?

Forum Rules and Guidelines wrote:3) Do not spam the forums. Avoid posting recurring/excessive threads or posting several times in a row in one thread (make use of the “Edit” function),

:hmm: :lol:
ImageImageImage
Nicaragua sirrobbo12
Crossbow

Post by sirrobbo12 »

sirrobbo12 wrote:Yo,Hi folks,
Today I'm here to present French International Treaty 2k17 Guide for Tournament.I would like to give my other civ tips .but I'm bad in those civs.
First of all about Boom,Better you guys follow some good players boom video ,not mine.I"ll give u fight tips as my fight tips are best when compared to my boom.

Army Combo-
Fight-
1) Gendarmes-
You All know which is the french's best unit? Its their Gendarmes.Gendarmes have cuirass,the breastplate armour which they wore,can be used to choke opponent Dragoons.
2)Skirmishers-
Use skirms Melee Mode to kill Opponent Cavalry,as Skirimishers have Sharp tool fixed in their guns,can be used to kill opponent cavalry effectively.
3)Horse Artillery-These are costly units and You need 5 Horse Artillery at a time.So u should use them effectively ,right against their counters, Culverins
5)Natives-Natives have good siege damage.So You should use them against buildings
Now this move is my secret masterpeice move,which helps to win against all.Its high time now to present this move to all of u.
It is Explorer.
6)Explorer-U need to put 15 musketeers always in defend mode to protect explorer in back of army,And Explorer in middle of them.Explorers have a special ability to Hypnotise enemy units,So that we can command those units to attack enemy units.Explorer Hypnotise range is 15.

By following all above tips,You Should be able to win 99.9% of games u play in upcoming tournament,But this is not perfect world,u still hve 0.01% left for ur loss.But i have another best tip.
ii)If u lose-Try to give any another excuse like u played op civ,idk how to win them ,u lagger etc

User was warned for the behaviour shown in this thread. In the last few hours, the community team has received six reports regarding your behaviour shown in the thread. Aside from the deliberate trolling in the OP, you also managed to spam out six posts on the same thread within ten minutes when the "Edit" function is available and clearly visible as an option. Moreover, writing a guide to encourage players to flame or use unsportsmanlike methods to win is just toxic, and rather detrimental to the community. Although you are rather new to the forum, an official warning is in order due to the aforementioned behaviour. Please refer to the forum rules and guidelines for details. Thanks.

Hey,Sorry for posting another
I was busy in last days.and saw this so called "warning" today only.ok.I'am new to esocommunity and i realised that the so called admins of this forum is very strict.as i created 4-5 posts in a row where i didn't use edit option.,Ofcourse it was my mistake.I didn't know.OK.so one question is that!.

Also I would like to know why admin taken this case as very serious and harsh against a new user like me where a user named"ACOLYTE" posts her silly victory results and some posts which doesn't contribute anything to treaty community is getting accepted and not even a single warning has been given to her?Is that the admin's softcorner towards ladies or what.Don't ban me for this.LOL. Just curious to know

Here are her spammed thread links-http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12905
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12939
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12816
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12438
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12314
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12309
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12313
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12312
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12308
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12307
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Who would expect southsider to not be toxic anyway
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

lol
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

This is really great, I will surely be 2100 ELO after this
Top quality poster.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

sirrobbo12 wrote:
sirrobbo12 wrote:Yo,Hi folks,

Army Combo-
Fight-
1) Gendarmes-
2)Skirmishers-
It is Explorer.

Hey,Sorry for posting another
I was busy in last days.and saw this so called "warning" today only.ok.I'am new to esocommunity and i realised that the so called admins of this forum is very strict.as i created 4-5 posts in a row where i didn't use edit option.,Ofcourse it was my mistake.I didn't know.OK.so one question is that!.

Also I would like to know why admin taken this case as very serious and harsh against a new user like me where a user named"ACOLYTE" posts her silly victory results and some posts which doesn't contribute anything to treaty community is getting accepted and not even a single warning has been given to her?Is that the admin's softcorner towards ladies or what.Don't ban me for this.LOL. Just curious to know

Here are her spammed thread links-http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12905
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12939
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12816
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12438
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12314
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12309
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12313
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12312
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12308
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=12307

I think it's not your business... Look on your own before you can judge
shit juice :hmm:
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

Pretty sure acolyte got warned as well and told to keep her victory results to one thread.

Tbh I didn’t find the OP to be particularly offensive, it was clearly a joke (most offensive thing in that post was prob the formatting).
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

lol It's not the real southsider/sirrobbo
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
No Flag dave_12
Skirmisher

Post by dave_12 »

Its our glorious friend storm999