Maximum 40 min score challange

No Flag Shahpur
Skirmisher

Maximum 40 min score challange

Post by Shahpur »

Many tr games dont last more than 20 minutes after the 40 min.
So i thought it would be interesting to see what is the highest posible score to achieve in a 40 tr game with more mid-term cards.

with this deck i was able to reach 2300 points
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Re: Maximum 40 min score challange

Post by edeholland »

What map was this on? There is quite a difference between Deccan and Orinoco :D
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

I think 2300= deccan? I'm not sure but you can do 2400 on deccan. It is also relevant to the lag. I can boom with Germany 3000... In 1v1 without lag. Then it depends as well on the civs from your team mate... What team cards etc
shit juice :hmm:
No Flag Shahpur
Skirmisher

Post by Shahpur »

it was in deccan so I'm sure someone can reach a higher score maybe 2500. I usually reach 2100 with my normal deck so there still room to improve quite a bit
India guyshir
Skirmisher
Donator 01
ESO: guyshir

Post by guyshir »

different civs have different scores at 40th minute. Highest scoring civ is Iro with trade and BB, you can get 3k+. Followed by German and Brits getting 2.6k+ on deccan, andes and Orinoco at 40th minute. French gets 2.5k if boomed properly.
Also, if it is team game, then german and iro (team mills), brits (team plantation and faster cowing, which helps iro and china) also german (team 2 SW) these cards can make a huge difference.
If you get a tp, like on deccan, then at start you have faster shipments, and also you can stagecoach even train around 20th minute for extra resources for next 20 minutes.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Got 35k with China using the old han glitch with German consulate :D (This one is cheating though).
Other than that, I got 3k2 offline with France.
Attachments
treaty.png
No Flag Shahpur
Skirmisher

Post by Shahpur »

What glitch? that sounds interesting.

but that one was offline so it doesn't count
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Shahpur wrote:What glitch? that sounds interesting.

but that one was offline so it doesn't count

That wasn't offline, and even if it was, if I can get 35k offline, it doesn't matter lol.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

No Flag Shahpur
Skirmisher

Post by Shahpur »

guyshir wrote:different civs have different scores at 40th minute. Highest scoring civ is Iro with trade and BB, you can get 3k+. Followed by German and Brits getting 2.6k+ on deccan, andes and Orinoco at 40th minute. French gets 2.5k if boomed properly.
Also, if it is team game, then german and iro (team mills), brits (team plantation and faster cowing, which helps iro and china) also german (team 2 SW) these cards can make a huge difference.
If you get a tp, like on deccan, then at start you have faster shipments, and also you can stagecoach even train around 20th minute for extra resources for next 20 minutes.

When I'm using china after getting cows in deccan I always look after that trapped seetler so I can get up to 120 vills
No Flag Shahpur
Skirmisher

Post by Shahpur »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Got 35k with China using the old han glitch with German consulate :D (This one is cheating though).

Is there any reason for only having 15 cards in your deck?
anyways I found your rec quiete useful. I'm sure its posible to achieve even higher points if someone uses those cards for getting vills from the houses and after that uses their team mate to farm with 30 cows

and it would have been better if you did that trick in V after doing a traditional boom
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Nah glitches are intended and shouldn’t be banned
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Shahpur wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Got 35k with China using the old han glitch with German consulate :D (This one is cheating though).

anyways I found your rec quiete useful. I'm sure its posible to achieve even higher points if someone uses those cards for getting vills from the houses and after that uses their team mate to farm with 30 cows

Because I don't really care about treaty lol, I just wanted to get an impressive nr40 score to show how relevant the bug is.
By clicking faster (maybe even a macro) and making more raxes I could probably reach 100k too xD.
No Flag Shahpur
Skirmisher

Post by Shahpur »

I guess tonight I will have fun trolling around with my 3400 points
India guyshir
Skirmisher
Donator 01
ESO: guyshir

Post by guyshir »

I believe the glitch is having consulate on cheaper units cost and then canceling it to get 2x the resources, or if they are trained in a war academy with no space to pop out units.
China with cows and 119 vils can go upto 2.5k+ without the glitch. @paddy_jai Can you tell the score for nr40?

With trapped settler you don't get 120 vils, it means you have to only train 98, also you can age up faster. If you take the treasure after you have 99 vils + aging, then you can get 120.
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor
ESO: hleung / cll (DE)

Post by hleung »

@Diarouga Thank you for reporting the glitch to us. I will hand over your feedback to the EP teams. But please avoid showcasing exactly how the glitch can be reproduced while we are trying to find a solution. Thanks again. :flowers:
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

hleung wrote:@Diarouga Thank you for reporting the glitch to us. I will hand over your feedback to the EP teams. But please avoid showcasing exactly how the glitch can be reproduced while we are trying to find a solution. Thanks again. :flowers:

I reported it like 1 year ago and it was fixed on the treaty patch.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Shahpur wrote:

and it would have been better if you did that trick in V after doing a traditional boom

It's a glitch and if you do this to other players, most of them gonna pest you. It's basically cheating.
If you want a good china boom check this out:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnKufPa-6II&index=1&list=PLJy9aGm1F8lNQoCgW-OMK0AfzRPheyb4I[/youtube]
shit juice :hmm:
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Shahpur wrote:I guess tonight I will have fun trolling around with my 3400 points

34 000 you mean? 3400 is fucking low xD.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

QueenOfdestiny wrote:
Shahpur wrote:

It's a glitch and if you do this to other players, most of them gonna pest you. It's basically cheating.
[spoiler=spoiler][youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnKufPa-6II&index=1&list=PLJy9aGm1F8lNQoCgW-OMK0AfzRPheyb4I[/youtube][/spoiler]

:salt: :salt: :salt:
No Flag Shahpur
Skirmisher

Post by Shahpur »

guyshir wrote:I believe the glitch is having consulate on cheaper units cost and then canceling it to get 2x the resources, or if they are trained in a war academy with no space to pop out units.
China with cows and 119 vils can go upto 2.5k+ without the glitch. @paddy_jai Can you tell the score for nr40?

With trapped settler you don't get 120 vils, it means you have to only train 98, also you can age up faster. If you take the treasure after you have 99 vils + aging, then you can get 120.

My highest score was 2700 in deccan without any team mate card but I've seen players get up to 2800+
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor
ESO: hleung / cll (DE)

Post by hleung »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
hleung wrote:@Diarouga Thank you for reporting the glitch to us. I will hand over your feedback to the EP teams. But please avoid showcasing exactly how the glitch can be reproduced while we are trying to find a solution. Thanks again. :flowers:

Oh sorry, I don't really play Treaty, so I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the info. :P

Anyway, it's probably better to keep it to yourself imo - not sure if it's a good idea to ruin the treaty experience on RE. :flowers:
No Flag Shahpur
Skirmisher

Post by Shahpur »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Shahpur wrote:I guess tonight I will have fun trolling around with my 3400 points

34 000 you mean? 3400 is fucking low xD.

If I overdo it its not fun they have to believe that those points are real
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

hleung wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:

Oh sorry, I don't really play Treaty, so I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the info. :P

Anyway, it's probably better to keep it to yourself imo - not sure if it's a good idea to ruin the treaty experience on RE. :flowers:

Frankly you can just moesbar on the RE, which is actually a lot better. Just send advanced market twice and nobody will notice it 8-) 8-) 8-)
No Flag Shahpur
Skirmisher

Post by Shahpur »

QueenOfdestiny wrote:
Shahpur wrote:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnKufPa-6II&index=1&list=PLJy9aGm1F8lNQoCgW-OMK0AfzRPheyb4I[/youtube]

That trick don't give you any real advantage just like that card that grants you 200 extra points so I don't see why would anyone you pest you or kick you for that