Maximum 40 min score challange

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: Maximum 40 min score challange

Post by Kaiserklein »

hleung wrote:Oh sorry, I don't really play Treaty, so I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the info. :P

Anyway, it's probably better to keep it to yourself imo - not sure if it's a good idea to ruin the treaty experience on RE. :flowers:

Nah it's obviously better to share as many glitches as possible, you silly
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag Shahpur
Skirmisher

Post by Shahpur »

guyshir wrote:I believe the glitch is having consulate on cheaper units cost and then canceling it to get 2x the resources, or if they are trained in a war academy with no space to pop out units.
China with cows and 119 vils can go upto 2.5k+ without the glitch. @paddy_jai Can you tell the score for nr40?

With trapped settler you don't get 120 vils, it means you have to only train 98, also you can age up faster. If you take the treasure after you have 99 vils + aging, then you can get 120.

you do get 120 settler because china use vills :chinese: instead of euro settlers another intesting thing about that setler is that it can build 8 blockhouses if you send the blockhouse from your russ consulate
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

In my opinion this mechanic is positive for the treaty gameplay, and doesn't change the way the game is played, so it is totally fine :chinese:
No Flag Shahpur
Skirmisher

Post by Shahpur »

guyshir wrote:I believe the glitch is having consulate on cheaper units cost and then canceling it to get 2x the resources, or if they are trained in a war academy with no space to pop out units.
China with cows and 119 vils can go upto 2.5k+ without the glitch. @paddy_jai Can you tell the score for nr40?

With trapped settler you don't get 120 vils, it means you have to only train 98, also you can age up faster. If you take the treasure after you have 99 vils + aging, then you can get 120.

You do get 120 settlers because china train vills :chinese: and the trapped settler is an european settler and if you send a blockhouse from your consulate then your rescued settler will be able to build blockhouses (8 blockhouses I think) as well besides that you can't use your settler to age up or build tc since its european so settler and vills are diferent units. So the settler don't contribute to the 99 vills limit
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Shahpur wrote:
QueenOfdestiny wrote:
Show hidden quotes

It's a glitch and if you do this to other players, most of them gonna pest you. It's basically cheating.
If you want a good china boom check this out:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnKufPa-6II&index=1&list=PLJy9aGm1F8lNQoCgW-OMK0AfzRPheyb4I[/youtube]

That trick don't give you any real advantage just like that card that grants you 200 extra points so I don't see why would anyone you pest you or kick you for that

With this glitch you can just delete all your vills for example. I played a lot of treaty and I can tell you, you get pested!
shit juice :hmm:
No Flag Shahpur
Skirmisher

Post by Shahpur »

QueenOfdestiny wrote:
Shahpur wrote:
Show hidden quotes

That trick don't give you any real advantage just like that card that grants you 200 extra points so I don't see why would anyone you pest you or kick you for that

With this glitch you can just delete all your vills for example. I played a lot of treaty and I can tell you, you get pested!

oh I didn't notice that your actually get the resources from the cancelled units you're right this post should be deleted
India guyshir
Skirmisher
Donator 01
ESO: guyshir

Post by guyshir »

Shahpur wrote:

You do get 120 settlers because china train vills :chinese: and the trapped settler is an european settler and if you send a blockhouse from your consulate then your rescued settler will be able to build blockhouses (8 blockhouses I think) as well besides that you can't use your settler to age up or build tc since its european so settler and vills are diferent units. So the settler don't contribute to the 99 vills limit

that is nice to know. Thanks! :smile:
No Flag Shahpur
Skirmisher

Post by Shahpur »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Got 35k with China using the old han glitch with German consulate :D (This one is cheating though).
Other than that, I got 3k2 offline with France.

for anyone wondering I tried it and you get 15 wood and 15 food for every old han.
I think this might work with the otomans as well if you send the card that makes jans cheaper
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Don't do booms offline. The score is heavily influenced by the quality of your computer. It should be done online and to prove it versus a computer of the same civ as you (this is impossible offline but possible offline).

Also nice meme @Diarouga
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

momuuu wrote:Don't do booms online. The score is heavily influenced by the quality of your computer. It should be done online and to prove it versus a computer of the same civ as you (this is impossible offline but possible offline).

Also nice meme @Diarouga

"Don't do booms online" "should be done online"
"Impossible offline but possible offline"
What are u smoking? Share some with us nonDutch people too
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

rsy wrote:
momuuu wrote:Don't do booms online. The score is heavily influenced by the quality of your computer. It should be done online and to prove it versus a computer of the same civ as you (this is impossible offline but possible offline).

Also nice meme @Diarouga

"Don't do booms online" "should be done online"
"Impossible offline but possible offline"
What are u smoking? Share some with us nonDutch people too

It's a mistake. The first online should be offline, thanks (though seems a bit aggressive to state that, o well). I'll edit my post.
China paddy_jai
Skirmisher

Post by paddy_jai »

ori 40min i get 2800+ max
emm china vil is different from euro vill, so china can get 120 vill, when have the vill treasure
No Flag Shahpur
Skirmisher

Post by Shahpur »

paddy_jai wrote:

emm china vil is different from euro vill, so china can get 120 vill, when have the vill treasure

the same happens with india when you send 3 vills from ottoman consulate
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Shahpur wrote:
paddy_jai wrote:

the same happens with india when you send 3 vills from ottoman consulate

Err what?
shit juice :hmm:
No Flag Shahpur
Skirmisher

Post by Shahpur »

With Indians you will have 99 vills + European settlers
India guyshir
Skirmisher
Donator 01
ESO: guyshir