Trickles

Zimbabwe PeachTree
Skirmisher

Re: Trickles

Post by PeachTree »

dansil92 wrote:China you usually want to send your villager card after building 2 villages (or after a tp and a village). I have also heard of sending 300 wood (not great). I dont think the trickle is worth it as it adds up to like, 1.5 villies? It does trickle export which is hard to put a value on but i dont think it is worth nearly as much as 2-3 vills, especially when you consider you need the villages up anyways since you will burn through pop space faster than any other civ

Uhh vill cards work in treaty?
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

PeachTree wrote:
dansil92 wrote:China you usually want to send your villager card after building 2 villages (or after a tp and a village). I have also heard of sending 300 wood (not great). I dont think the trickle is worth it as it adds up to like, 1.5 villies? It does trickle export which is hard to put a value on but i dont think it is worth nearly as much as 2-3 vills, especially when you consider you need the villages up anyways since you will burn through pop space faster than any other civ

Uhh vill cards work in treaty?

Why would you ever send vills in treaty?? The ony reason would be if you have like a level 20 home city and its the best card you have. If i am playing treaty and see someone with villie cards, land grab, and unit shipments in their deck i just laugh because they are just so worthless outside of tr10
Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

nr10 - always send vills
nr20 - always send vills (only low rank), but try to replace as many vill-shipments as possible, depending on the time you reach your max. vill limit. You should be age 5 and have an army ready. Then you need a lot of resources at 20 min and have to survive the first minutes (usually it's gg after a few min. in 1v1)
nr30+nr40+ - never send vills, you get max. vills too early
Zimbabwe PeachTree
Skirmisher

Post by PeachTree »

I ended up playing nr 55 with lvl 24 china - made extra villages with cards and shipped vill cards. Got baller economy and aged faster than i normally do... China is awesome..... Endless economy!