Pls help me with my China boom, new to eso treaty.

India TNT333
Lancer
ESO: TNT333

Pls help me with my China boom, new to eso treaty.

Post by TNT333 »

So my build goes like this:
1. Distribute villies to food crates, queue up vills, get village+ market asap and hunting dogs, wood upgrade, and the all resource upgrade. I also build a consulate after 200 wood and ally with Germans. I usually age up at around 17 villagers.I send the card that allows villages to train cows, then I send the fattening card and if permitted, third shipment the 20% wood gathering boost. I age up with the summer palace, and while aging up I train around 10 cows on 2 villages.

2. I put 10 villagers in coin mines and some in wood. I get all the upgrades possible, then after getting the resources age up with White Pagoda. I send the spice trade cards, consulate card and the banner army training cards. Then, I get the trickles from the Consulate, and the fattening upgrade in the villages. While aging up I train around 10 villages to kill some of the fattened buffaloes.

3. In age 3, I build 2 tcs instantly with monk. I then train villagers from all tcs, some I put in wood, and the rest on rice paddies collecting food and/or coin. At this point I build all Villages and have maxed out cow limit, and around 10 villagers killing livestock. I get the remaining market upgrades and rice paddy upgrades. I send the Confucius Card and the royal mint/refrigeration card. I switch to Russia for Villager training. Then, I age up with Porcelian tower.

4. At Industrial age, I shift all mine gatherers/ animal hunters to rice paddies then upgrade them as much as possible. I get a 60/40 % food/ coin ratio, and have 10 villagers killing the buffaloes. I also get the Factory from Russia, which I put on wood, along with the fort and blockhouse, then I get the remaining trickle from germany, then stay at France for the gather rate. I send the remaining banner army training card and food/coin upgrades. Then, I age up with Temple of Heaven after maxing out villagers

5. Immediately upgrade coin/food/wood upgrade in rice paddies. I keep managing cows with 10 villies gathering from them. I send Old hand reforms before the treaty ends and any remaining resource upgrades. I keep 60 on food, 35 on coin, and 20 on wood while the rest build walls/rax etc. Factory and tower on wood. Later on in the game, I shift some rice paddies to coin since I have massive food coming in from the cows.

With this build, I get around 2.1 score on nr40, and on nr55 I get around 2.4-5 score. Is there something I'm doing wrong, like not sending the 300% gathering card?? I personally dont like it much, as I just recently figured how to cow boom with China( reading the treaty guides) and the villies finish up the cows faster than I can fatten them. Any tips on how to handle that??. Also, is the card order correct?? Should I send the training cards early or later on?? Any help will be appreciated.
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Re: Pls help me with my China boom, new to eso treaty.

Post by dicktator_ »

China boom on RE:
Get to age 3 asap, get 3 TCs asap. Then make cows in age 3, then go imperial, goats come after imperial. I'm not entirely sure about when to send cow cards but make sure to get acupuncture asap in fortress as that'll let you max vills faster. Wonder order is palace to II -> disciple wonder to III -> tower to IV -> vill wonder to V. Make sure you're maxed on vills by the time you hit imperial. Consulate should be built otw to fortress, order is russia for factory -> ger for trickles -> france for gather rate -> brit for fighting.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
China juicyfruit1268
Skirmisher
ESO: Torie

Post by juicyfruit1268 »

dicktator_ wrote:China boom on RE:
Get to age 3 asap, get 3 TCs asap. Then make cows in age 3, then go imperial, goats come after imperial. I'm not entirely sure about when to send cow cards but make sure to get acupuncture asap in fortress as that'll let you max vills faster. Wonder order is palace to II -> disciple wonder to III -> tower to IV -> vill wonder to V. Make sure you're maxed on vills by the time you hit imperial. Consulate should be built otw to fortress, order is russia for factory -> ger for trickles -> france for gather rate -> brit for fighting.
You can switch back to Germany during the fight because
even if British is slightly stronger
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

I like using Germany for fighting so I can send dops for anticav. Otherwise I find I get killed by cav heavy compositions, particularly after I run out of wood.