2v2 Hidden Tourney Bracket

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: 2v2 Hidden Tourney Bracket

Post by Kaiserklein »

edeholland wrote:
FloKo83 Aoe3 wrote:Well, if he feels offended then just delete his part, not worth to argue about whether it's offensive or not.
Did this, I edited the post after consulting with Cometk and Serg.
Haha wait so cometk was flaming him even harder before you edited?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Kaiserklein wrote:
edeholland wrote:
FloKo83 Aoe3 wrote:Well, if he feels offended then just delete his part, not worth to argue about whether it's offensive or not.
Did this, I edited the post after consulting with Cometk and Serg.
Haha wait so cometk was flaming him even harder before you edited?
Yep
Great Britain TheNameDaniel
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: danielek

Post by TheNameDaniel »

It was his 5 commandments I think
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Damnit looks like I missed some gold
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

sergyou wrote:
Cometk wrote:
Show hidden quotes
The only thing giving you a bad image is your reaction to the post.
why? because i didn't think the bit of the post where u refer to me was funny or of good taste? Nothing in your post is you joking with me, it is simply you shitalking. If you thinking someone saying they don't like something makes them look bad then i don't know what to tell you.
Your sensitivity is exactly why people clowned you in the past - and it seems you haven't learned. Even if it's shittalking, why would that need to be removed?

The "commandments" part of the post was simply my expectations for the results of the qualifiers. I predicted your team to lose Round 1. What about that is disrespectful?
Great Britain TheNameDaniel
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: danielek

Post by TheNameDaniel »

lets get some predictions for the next round @Cometk
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

Cometk wrote:
sergyou wrote:
Show hidden quotes
why? because i didn't think the bit of the post where u refer to me was funny or of good taste? Nothing in your post is you joking with me, it is simply you shitalking. If you thinking someone saying they don't like something makes them look bad then i don't know what to tell you.
Your sensitivity is exactly why people clowned you in the past - and it seems you haven't learned. Even if it's shittalking, why would that need to be removed?

The "commandments" part of the post was simply my expectations for the results of the qualifiers. I predicted your team to lose Round 1. What about that is disrespectful?
U don't seem to fully understand the concept of respect and u missunderstand it with beeing sensitive which is not the same. With that said i probably have to agree with you that i was over sensitive at times in the past (funny how i was over sensitive towards the same ppl, not like they were doing it on purpose). However, in this case i don't think i am beeing over sensitive, at first i didn't see the post i was then informed about. i was not the only thinking this was offensive afterall. "why would that need to be removed?" well maybe because it offended me and it was disrespectful. Kaiser even called it flame, so yea there you go.

About the last part say it in one sentence u don't need 4 sentences to say the exact same thing, you were clearly taking the fucking piss with me.

So you know i used to be mocked and made fun of, and what do u do 5 years later? The exact same thing, from a guy, i thought got along with me, apparently not. Got your likes and appreciation, hope it serves you well because thats clearly what matters to you.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

sergyou wrote:
Cometk wrote:
Show hidden quotes

U don't seem to fully understand the concept of respect and u missunderstand it with beeing sensitive which is not the same. With that said i probably have to agree with you that i was over sensitive at times in the past (funny how i was over sensitive towards the same ppl, not like they were doing it on purpose). However, in this case i don't think i am beeing over sensitive, at first i didn't see the post i was then informed about. i was not the only thinking this was offensive afterall. "why would that need to be removed?" well maybe because it offended me and it was disrespectful. Kaiser even called it flame, so yea there you go.

About the last part say it in one sentence u don't need 4 sentences to say the exact same thing, you were clearly taking the fucking piss with me.

So you know i used to be mocked and made fun of, and what do u do 5 years later? The exact same thing, from a guy, i thought got along with me, apparently not. Got your likes and appreciation, hope it serves you well because thats clearly what matters to you.
What does respect mean to you, then? When I write, I'm giving you my honest expectations. To me, predicting your team to lose isn't disrespect - there needs to be a winner and loser in every match. Getting upset because someone expects you to lose is precisely sensitivity. Prove the expectations wrong by winning - and if you lose, so what? Using 4 lines to say the same thing is the joke, whether or not you found it funny.

Tell me if you can understand the humor in this post - how someone might find have found it funny. If you can see the humor in that post then that might help in understanding where I'm coming from in a lot of my writing. In fact, I use the same device in my writeup of you.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Comet did the same about bwinner and other guys for EPL previews, I don't think it's targeting you, just the lower players of the rating list usually
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Bracket updated.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV