Rank every civs eco in nr40

United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Re: Rank every civs eco in nr40

Post by Squamiger »

@juicyfruit1268 it's tricky to measure like this, because sure Aztec without 15 vills dancing might theoretically produce res faster, but if you are fighting you will probably have a stronger eco in the long term with 15 vills on attack dance since you will trade better
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

Squamiger wrote:@juicyfruit1268 it's tricky to measure like this, because sure Aztec without 15 vills dancing might theoretically produce res faster, but if you are fighting you will probably have a stronger eco in the long term with 15 vills on attack dance since you will trade better
This is likely true, since 42 attack eagle runners trade well with almost everything. Azzys real weakness is training time, if azzy had a tech/card to reduce erk train time to something roughly equal to euro goons they'd be probably close to top civ

Plus you are technically generating coin by killing units which further increases the difficulty in quantifying it
China juicyfruit1268
Skirmisher
ESO: Torie

Post by juicyfruit1268 »

dansil92 wrote:
Squamiger wrote: Plus you are technically generating coin by killing units which further increases the difficulty in quantifying it
Not sure about that. Azzy already never sends all it's shipments anyways with zero villagers dancing because it generates xp so fast. Even if you constantly have infinite 1000 coin in queue you'd still be stacking up shipments. I've ended Azzy games with 400+ shipments stacked because I couldn't send it faster than I was getting xp, even with zero villagers dancing.