Which Civs can go toe-to-toe with France the best in nr40??

India TNT333
Lancer
ESO: TNT333

Which Civs can go toe-to-toe with France the best in nr40??

Post by TNT333 »

Not asking which civs can beat France(no one can) but which civs can at least stand up to France in nr games?? Rank every civ from best to worst on how close they stand up to France.
(In RE)
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Re: Which Civs can go toe-to-toe with France the best in nr40??

Post by Hazza54321 »

Well ports straight up beat them
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

Ports - can (probably should?) beat france with explorer play, if there are not strong nats involved (on orinoco there are not amazing nats so ports should probably be winning)
China - 3rd strongest civ after ports/france and might be ok with a vill delete with their massive eco. It's difficult to play as China so I wouldn't recommend trying even if it should be the 2nd best pick
Ger - Kinda has worse of every unit but at least you won't die to gends and there is outplay potential with heavy cannons
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
China juicyfruit1268
Skirmisher
ESO: Torie

Post by juicyfruit1268 »

dicktator_ wrote: Ger - Kinda has worse of every unit but at least you won't die to gends and there is outplay potential with heavy cannons
I'm not sure how much potential you have when you will lose start fight immediately and chances are very high that you will be playing the rest of the game with one or zero natives
India TNT333
Lancer
ESO: TNT333

Post by TNT333 »

dicktator_ wrote:Ports - can (probably should?) beat france with explorer play, if there are not strong nats involved (on orinoco there are not amazing nats so ports should probably be winning)
China - 3rd strongest civ after ports/france and might be ok with a vill delete with their massive eco. It's difficult to play as China so I wouldn't recommend trying even if it should be the 2nd best pick
Ger - Kinda has worse of every unit but at least you won't die to gends and there is outplay potential with heavy cannons
What about Japan??
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

juicyfruit1268 wrote:
dicktator_ wrote: Ger - Kinda has worse of every unit but at least you won't die to gends and there is outplay potential with heavy cannons
I'm not sure how much potential you have when you will lose start fight immediately and chances are very high that you will be playing the rest of the game with one or zero natives
Losing the start fight doesn't lose nats unless the map is imbalanced, and anyway this guy plays ori
TNT333 wrote:
dicktator_ wrote:Ports - can (probably should?) beat france with explorer play, if there are not strong nats involved (on orinoco there are not amazing nats so ports should probably be winning)
What about Japan??
RE Japan can only win with running, its insanely hard to kill their army if they know to make musk/skirm/art. At lower levels it could be fine I guess
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds: