Aoe3 TR 1v1 Tournament funded by Southsider

United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Aoe3 TR 1v1 Tournament funded by Southsider

Post by dicktator_ »

After the 2v2 Hidden Cup concludes there will be no break in the TR action as there will be a 1v1 tournament with a substantial prize pool right after!

-Double elimination bracket
-$800 total prize pool, $600 provided by Southsider, $150 from me , $50 from Gichtenlord
-Prize pool distribution: $300 1st, $200 2nd, $100 3rd, $50 4th, $30 5th/6th , $20 7th/8th, +$50 for the first player to win a map against floko
-All matches are bo3 except for grand finals which will be BO5. In bo3 each player gets 1 veto
-Sign ups open now and close on Sunday, July 12th. Sign ups are now open on the MyESOC page: my-esoc.php . From this point on all signups should be done using this page. Players who have already signed up before this page was available are still in the tournament if they don't sign up again, but they are encouraged to sign up again using the page in order to create less work for Eaglemut
-Seeding will be done using overall jp tr elo as a basis, players will then be moved around a bit to ensure seeding is correct (most likely only for the top 8). Players who have high elo from when they played before but have not been active for months/years can expect to be seeded lower than what their elo indicates.

Rules (taken from the time2treaty 1v1 tournament and changed where applicable):

Civilization Restrictions

These civilization restrictions have the purpose to bring variety to the game series for the community

In a Best-of-3, you must play 3 different civilizations. After using a civ, you may not use it again.
In a Best-of-5, you must play 3 different civilizations, then you can play any civilization one more time.

Additionally, each player will be allowed one civ veto per series. This veto must be declared before the series starts. After the series starts, players lose their right to veto. The player with the highest seed vetoes first.

Gameplay Rules

All games have to be played on Treaty Patch 1.6 which is integrated in ESOC Patch. Link to Download: here. All players should have Treaty Patch and the required maps available for download below ready before their scheduled games.

1.1 - Players can freely pick their civilization in game 1. After that, the winner of the previous game will lock first.

1.2 - Every player must respect their opponent, casters and organizers. Misbehavior will result in a warning and can lead into disqualification. Racism and/or insults will not be tolerated.

1.3 - Every game must be recorded.

1.4 - All external mods are illegal, with the exception of the rotator mod.

1.5 -Players are allowed to take treasures from the entire map, however, all units must be on your half of the map at the 39:00 minute mark.

1.6 - Running on the maps is allowed, after the NR time.

1.7 - All games have the rules of no boats, which means no war ships, canoes and fishing boats should be trained for attacking your opponent, nor for transporting units to other side. Violation of this rule will lead to disqualification.

1.8 - When a player disconnects from the internet before 2 minutes, the player can (when both agree) restart and replay the game. When the opponent does not agree to restart, the outcome of the game will be determined by the tournament staff.

1.9 - When a player disconnects after 2 minutes, players will restore the game using save and restore if possible (this must be tried first). If restoration is impossible, the players can (when both agree) restart and replay the game. When the opponent does not agree to restart, the player who lost connection will be given a loss.

1.10 - Every player may restart a game before the 2 minute mark when necessary. This is allowed once per map when the game is not casted by an official caster. Restarts for casted games will be determined by the caster him/herself.

1.11 - The caster is allowed to restart a game as many times as necessary for optimal play.

1.12 - All games must be submitted to the results thread linked here:

1.13 - Players must be respectable to each other when selecting civilizations in a game. Players cannot intentionally change to unfair match-ups, or otherwise be difficult to agree to a match-up. The tournament staff reserves the right to two possible outcomes. 1. If only one player is deemed challenging, then that player will be forced to pick their civilization first. 2. If both players are disagreeable then blind pick will be enforced. This decision is made by the staff.

1.14 - All games will be hosted with Treaty - No blockade, except for Orinoco, which, if not vetoed, will be hosted as TR10, but still played as TR40, with blockade still banned

Casting Rules

2.1 - From the UB RO8 and beyond, it is every player's responsibility to work with tournament staff for the casting of games.

2.2 - If the players and caster(s) determine that a selected match cannot be streamed due to lag, in order to provide an optimal environment for competitive play, the match may be streamed from the replays instead.

2.3 - The players in casted matches will be required to schedule their matches with their opponents and with the authorized caster(s).

2.4 - All streamed games must have a time delay of 2 minutes.

2.5 - The tournament staff reserves the right to extend the deadline of the match if deemed appropriate.

2.6 - All tournament streamed matches must be recorded.

2.7 - No additional observers may be present in games.

2.8 - Players can stream their own perspective if they want. They are able to stream with no delay at their own risk.

Disqualification Rules

3.1 - The tournament administration reserves the right to disqualify a player for use of any exploits to gain an unfair advantage.

3.2 - Exploits include but are not limited to: Map Hacks, Trainers, OOS / Intentional Lag, (Stacked downloads or other game crashing exploits), phasing Jaguar Prowl Knights through walls by quickly going in and out of stealth, etc.

3.3 - If you suspect your opponent has violated any of the player integrity rules, finish the game and submit it for review with an explanation of why you think the game was unfair. If the tournament staff members find someone to be guilty of cheating, the cheater will be disqualified from the tournament.

3.4 - The tournament staff has the right to disqualify a player in cases where there is severe lag to the point where the playing and/or viewing experience is unusually burdened.

3.5 - The registered account name must either be the main account of its owner, or if it's not, the main account must be made clear.

3.6 - When a player is disqualified or if a player forfeits a series for any reason, he/she has no right to claim any prize money.

3.7 - A disqualification may only be committed if all tournament staff agrees. The tournament staff currently consists of dicktator_, southsider, and floko83

Scheduling Rules

4.1 - Players should respond with the times they are available to play in their dedicated scheduling thread. Players will then play out their games on the given maps.

4.2 - Other methods of scheduling are allowed but posts in scheduling topics along with interaction with admins will be considered the most when making decisions regarding scheduling.

4.3 - Players must play the series in the map order given, after vetoes have been issued.

4.4 - From the UB Ro8 and higher, players cannot deny casters without consulting with the tournament admins first.

Map Pool, Map Rules, and Map Vetoes

The map pool for the entire tournament will be as follows:

1) ESOC Andes
2) Orinoco (with Incas, hosted as TR10 played as TR40)
3) Toluca (with Incas)
4) Northern California (with Incas)
5) ESOC Andes

Please make sure you have the all maps. Download below:
UI 2,2 TR Orinoco Inca.xs
(386.32 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
UI 2,2 TR ESOC Andes Tourney.xml
(811 Bytes) Downloaded 53 times
UI 2,2 TR ESOC Toluca Inca 1_1.xs
(391.4 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
UI 2,2 TR ESOC Toluca Inca 1_1.xml
(895 Bytes) Downloaded 38 times
UI 2,2 TR Orinoco Inca.xml
(471 Bytes) Downloaded 46 times
UI 2,2 TR Northern California Inca.xs
(387.96 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
UI 2,2 TR Northern California Inca.xml
(814 Bytes) Downloaded 48 times
UI 2,2 TR ESOC Andes Tourney.xs
(391.34 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
Veto System

5.1 – Until the grand finals, each player vetoes a map from the map pool.

5.2 - The civilzation veto system is active from the start of the tournament.

5.3 – Each player will issue one veto.

5.4 - The player with the higher seed will issue the veto first (a list of seeds will be posted at the time the bracket is released).

5.5 - The opponent player cannot play a vetoed civilization.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Great Britain TheNameDaniel
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: danielek

Re: Aoe3 TR 1v1 Tournament funded by Southsider

Post by TheNameDaniel »

I want in!
Germany JulianK
ESOC Pro Team
EPL Reigning Champs

Post by JulianK »

I sign up!
Howdah
EWT

Post by dicktator_ »

in
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

wow... might have to take up tr again for this one

july 5th edit: naw im not gonna play
No Flag _King_Anton_
Crossbow
ESO: _King_Anton_

Post by _King_Anton_ »

im in
Great Britain TheNameDaniel
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: danielek

Post by TheNameDaniel »

Is the prize pool distribution correct cos that would make it $700 in total @dicktator_
Howdah
EWT

Post by dicktator_ »

Lol how did we miss that...
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

in!

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

thanks south you fucking vagina magnet
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Yeah I'll play
Canada NezahualpilliO_o
Crossbow
ESO: AldrinMoctezuma

Post by NezahualpilliO_o »

I'm in (AldrinMoctezuma)
Greece danteish
Crossbow
ESO: Dante__

Post by danteish »

Howdah
EWT

Post by dicktator_ »

TheNameDaniel wrote:Is the prize pool distribution correct cos that would make it $700 in total @dicktator_
Fixed now, I talked to southsider and it turns out he is putting in 600
India TNT333
Lancer
ESO: TNT333

Post by TNT333 »

When is it?? If I can, count me in!!!
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

id like to play pls. mongobillione
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

I would like to know when each Round has to be done.
I might join....
shit juice :hmm:
Germany collect1onn
Musketeer
ESO: Collect1onN

Post by collect1onn »

Since Floko forced me to °-° . Im in aswell.
Germany Goldwart
Crossbow
ESO: Goldwart

Post by Goldwart »

I am in
China juicyfruit1268
Skirmisher
ESO: Torie

Post by juicyfruit1268 »

collect1onn wrote:Since Floko forced me to °-° . Im in aswell.
Same for me I guess, I'm in
Germany JulianK
ESOC Pro Team
EPL Reigning Champs

Post by JulianK »

volti sign up confirmed
Mexico SoulJa
Crossbow
ESO: Revolucionario_

Post by SoulJa »

Im in
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Yeah, what is the schedule like? How much time do you have to play your games?

Maybe I could play.