Who wins??
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Re: Treaty MU of the week #4

Post by dicktator_ »

On RE patch: its an interesting game on an open map, India can do a lot of damage with their start army. Once otto gets towers up it's impossible for India to ever break, at which point India has to jump and force the fight to be somewhere where the towers are not. Overall I'd favor otto because once the map gets locked down with walls I don't see India ever pushing, but for a decent portion of the game india should have initiative and room to outplay.

On TP: it was hard otto favored before this mahout buff, now it's probably still otto favored, since on the TP otto's ability to abuse India are not hampered by weaknesses that they have on RE (slower training, bad eco), they can do the same wall/building/tower spam and be fine. Otto also don't have a massive start army disadvantage on TP. With the mahout buff it's probably close though, although otto have great hussars so mahouts shouldn't be a huge issue.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
China juicyfruit1268
Skirmisher
ESO: Torie

Post by juicyfruit1268 »

On RE India runs around and Ottoman chases. Either Ottoman becomes temporarily blind and India wins, or Ottoman is on point with chasing runs and Ottoman wins. More likely the latter with Ottoman being able to catch the India runs. India can't force a heads up fight against Ottomans, as India lacks mortars and culverins. 28 range on siege elephant is just asking for your opponent to right click them with abus.

On TP it's still not great for India, but now they do much better with 32 range siege elephants (that can dodge now, yoohoo) and mahouts that are no longer effectively blocked by hussar. Still, I think Ottoman should be able to win regardless, although India might have some better chances.
India TNT333
Lancer
ESO: TNT333

Post by TNT333 »

Who has a better eco between them both??
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Indias eco is better but otto fights better due to artilerry (infinite bombard) and abus being good aT sniping siege elifents