Group 21

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Group 21

Post by gibson »

Jerom wrote:Why dont you just wanna play our game?
Well last time when you complained that we hadnt played, I said lets play now and than you were like no I wanna play dark souls and I completely lost hope of ever playing.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I feel like youre twisting my words here or pleasantly ignoring things when it suits you, which is not really a gentleman move from your side of things.

Personally I wonder why you'd deserve a spot over Badstuber.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Jerom wrote:I feel like youre twisting my words here or pleasantly ignoring things when it suits you, which is not really a gentleman move from your side of things.

Personally I wonder why you'd deserve a spot over Badstuber.
I'm doing neither. In the twitch chat the other day Jim said we should play now, I said okay lets play and you were like I was planning on going to play dark souls so no. I don't know why you're constantly making an issue out of this either, you got credit for the win. If I was wanting myself to be awarded an admin win I could see why you would be upset, but I realize I'm just as much to blame as you are for the series not getting played, so I took a loss. I've asked you multiple times if you wanted to play on at least 3 and possibly 4( It might have happened twice on the same day, I don't really remember) different days and every single time you've had an excuse. That's perfectly alright, you're not obligated to play on the fly, but don't pin it all on me and act like I'm dodging you when you know full well if you had really wanted to get this series played it would have been played. And as to why I'd advance over Budstuber, if you are genuinely wondering why I would suggest going back to kindergarten and seeing if they can teach that 2 is a bigger number than 1. Once again, I realize that I'm just as much to blame for this series not happening as you are, but quit with all the passive aggressive bullshit.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

I was sick throughout two days yes. Its a tournament so I wanna have it feel like its a tournament game and not randomly playing some guy. Tournaments dont happen often so thats why I am trying, but you are fully incapable of picking a date at least one day or a few hours in advance.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Ah but you can play likansing and budstuber? And yea its a tournament game, a tournament game that is only relevant in as far as seeding goes for the next round. Also, maybe if you hadn't acted like you were going to try to throw it, it would have made sense to me why you refused to play on those 3-4 separate occasions. And for the record, I've had a sinus infection for the past week and half, that is possibly developing into a secondary infection as the past few days I've had a very sore throat, but you didn't see many constantly using it as an excuse to not play did you? And just for the record, it's not my job as your opponent to make it "feel like a tournament game and not like you're playing some random guy", it's my job to play you, and on multiple occasions when we were both avaliable I tried to do that.
Even if you had just posted in the thread and said I'm gonna be avaliable tomorrow at 9 GMT I'd do all that was in my power to make that work. But what I can't make work is when all you're willing to do is try to get me to commit to a time that is a week away. My work schedule is fluctuating, iv had family in from over seas in this week and and for two more weeks, and I have friends. I'm not going to commit to playing a game when it's likely I'll have something come up and have to decommit. And like I said, I realize that none of what iv talked about as it pertains to my schedule is your problem. I realize that I committed to play when I signed up,which is why I forfeited. But don't come to me with some bullshit "I was sick two of the times you asked me" and "I want it to feel like a tournament game". I don't give a rats ass. I'm 99% sure that my life style is busier than yours so I don't understand why on 4 separate occasions you refused to play( 2 of the times when you were already playing and one of the times when you were going to play dark souls).

End rant. It's irrelevant now anyway. You won our series and that's that.
Brazil Likansing
Musketeer
ESO: Likansing

Post by Likansing »

Hey guys.. Lets just play! AOE3 is the best foverer and play it is very good no matter we win or we lose. The best thing on this game is cav raiding vills...lol Please setup the game and send the upload to us appreciate.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

That's the spirit!

Please try to play these games ASAP. We're willing to grant an extension on Monday and Tuesday so you can play your games. Try to post GMT times during which you're available to play. After Tuesday we will have to make admin decisions based on scheduling efforts.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:That's the spirit!

Please try to play these games ASAP. We're willing to grant an extension on Monday and Tuesday so you can play your games. Try to post GMT times during which you're available to play. After Tuesday we will have to make admin decisions based on scheduling efforts.
all games have been played, although neither Likansing or badstuber have posted the results for their game, but badstuber won.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Okay, that explains why the ranking wasn't updated properly and confused me :D

@BADSTUBER @Likansing Please upload your games in the results subforum.
Greece alienflorina
Crossbow
ESO: BADSTUBER

Post by alienflorina »

Jerom wrote:
Likansing wrote:well, he wins!
In case need to upload let me know.

Yeah either you or BADSTUBER needs to upload it. I suppose it wont matter much.

Well I haven't uploaded them, and I'm away those days so I can't. But I guess it doens't matter anyway :smile:
Looking forward to playing some matches with you guys again
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Yeah sure, we'll stay in touch. If you ever wanna play just hit me up on ESO!
Brazil Likansing
Musketeer

Post by Likansing »

Me too. Lets play more.
Brazil Likansing
Musketeer

Post by Likansing »

Me too. Lets play more.