Group 6

Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Re: Group 6

Post by sirmusket »

@ndnskullcrusher to play @Masterchif1 , I took the seriers today 2-0 against ndn, if ndn loses he is eliminated, if masterchif loses then there will be 3 way tie! gl to both of you :)
No Flag ndnskullcrusher
Crossbow

Post by ndnskullcrusher »

Ya he won
Attachments
[EP2 SP] Sir_Musket[RU] vs ndn_skullcrusher[JP] - ESOC Mendocino.age3yrec
(410.65 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
ESOC Mendocino
ESOC Mendocino
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 2.0
Length: 12 minutes
[EP2 SP] ndn_skullcrusher[JP] vs Sir_Musket[RU] - ESOC Hudson Bay.age3yrec
(489.87 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
ESOC Hudson Bay
ESOC Hudson Bay
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 2.0
Length: 22 minutes
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

ndnskullcrusher wrote:Ya he won

I already posted the rec's in official results page, but ty anyway
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

@Masterchif1 and @ndnskullcrusher still to play, you guys have 3 days left to schedule your game, @Mr_Bramboy what happens if their game isn't played, who will be eliminated?
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

It depends on the amount of scheduling effort from both parties. Just try to play your games and try to add each other on ESO as well. Extensions may be granted if deemed necessary.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:It depends on the amount of scheduling effort from both parties. Just try to play your games and try to add each other on ESO as well. Extensions may be granted if deemed necessary.

ty, its between skullcrusher and masterchif here tbh, ive played both my games, both players don't seem to be active on this website which makes communication hard, because when im asleep they are probably on eso, vise versa, @Mr_Bramboy
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

So try to pick a time which suits you both. Duolckrad and I are about 10 hours apart and are collectively about 2 hours awake so we picked a time which suits us both and played our games instead of trying to meet each other on eso, which is a hopeless cause.

@Masterchif @ndn_skullcrusher
No Flag Masterchif1
Crossbow

Post by Masterchif1 »

friday and saturday evening i have time gmt
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Masterchif1 wrote:friday and saturday evening i have time gmt

@ndnskullcrusher ?? , @Mr_Bramboy , its 17th Masterchif is offering time, but still not reply from ndn
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

@Masterchif1 @ndnskullcrusher

Please try to play these games ASAP. We're willing to grant an extension on Monday and Tuesday so you can play your games. Try to post GMT times during which you're available to play. After Tuesday we will have to make admin decisions based on scheduling efforts.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:@Masterchif1 @ndnskullcrusher

Please try to play these games ASAP. We're willing to grant an extension on Monday and Tuesday so you can play your games. Try to post GMT times during which you're available to play. After Tuesday we will have to make admin decisions based on scheduling efforts.
hi Mr bramboy
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

gibson wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:@Masterchif1 @ndnskullcrusher

hi Mr bramboy

Hi gib, please don't fill unnecessary messages, as both Masterchif, and ndn, still have not played their group stage and we are trying hard to schedule it, thanks :p
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

sirmusket wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes
hi Mr bramboy

Hi gib, please don't fill unnecessary messages, as both Masterchif, and ndn, still have not played their group stage and we are trying hard to schedule it, thanks :p

Okay ill stop. sorry just wanted to get mr bramboy to notice me :(
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

@Mr_Bramboy its 20th this is finished, ndn hasnt said a word, clearly he is inactive, having won no games, I don't see any other way but to put him as seed 3, me as 2, and master as 1, even though masterchif won once, and i won once, masterchif did beat me in bo3, therefore it's most logical option. Thanks, hopefully we can still get thsi game scheduled but again it seems hopeless.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

@sirmusket tell me how to make Monster Ice Cream Trucks
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

pecelot wrote:@sirmusket tell me how to make Monster Ice Cream Trucks

Hey pecelot, i was going to make thread about this but ill just tell you since your the only one dumb enough to believe it was me, I didnt hack shit, someone hacked both my accs, idk how, dont ask me, someone who has grudge against me, and rdmly put pw back after 2 days, yes might sound stupid, thimk what you want.. I dont hack, never will , feel free to wathc my stream, 3hr, that happened today, some footage... to prove I dont. Also you could have easily pm this... this is group thread, dont post unnecessary comments :)
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

or it's just that you got caught and want to kindly explain this as an accident? :flowers:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

sirmusket wrote:@Mr_Bramboy its 20th this is finished, ndn hasnt said a word, clearly he is inactive, having won no games, I don't see any other way but to put him as seed 3, me as 2, and master as 1, even though masterchif won once, and i won once, masterchif did beat me in bo3, therefore it's most logical option. Thanks, hopefully we can still get thsi game scheduled but again it seems hopeless.

You should stop begging for admin wins, it's not helping your cause.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Jerom wrote:
sirmusket wrote:@Mr_Bramboy its 20th this is finished, ndn hasnt said a word, clearly he is inactive, having won no games, I don't see any other way but to put him as seed 3, me as 2, and master as 1, even though masterchif won once, and i won once, masterchif did beat me in bo3, therefore it's most logical option. Thanks, hopefully we can still get thsi game scheduled but again it seems hopeless.

How am i begging for admins, these games should have been played by 17th we had 2 weeks, ndn hasnt said 1 word since our last game, where i took series 2-0, its only logical to progress and eliminate ndn, unless they can play a game ASAP, once again, pm is better, dont post comments on group section!
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

pecelot wrote:or it's just that you got caught and want to kindly explain this as an accident? :flowers:

If that's what you wan't to beleive rofl, I admit my rank, I dont need to hack just shut up and gtfo of this thread, this is a group discussion, you can pm this easily, stop trying to get attention!
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

I'm not sure the others want to schedule a game with a guy that has his own unique units in the game, that's what I'm bringing attention to :!:
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

:smile:
Jerom wrote:

to be fair the time alloted for the group stage is up and advancing him at 2 and mssterchif at 1 is the only logical way to do things.....
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

gibson wrote::smile:
Jerom wrote:
Show hidden quotes

to be fair the time alloted for the group stage is up and advancing him at 2 and mssterchif at 1 is the only logical way to do things.....

Obvioualy so, which means he shouldnt constantly nag about it and tag bramboy.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

sirmusket wrote:
pecelot wrote:@sirmusket tell me how to make Monster Ice Cream Trucks

Hey pecelot, i was going to make thread about this but ill just tell you since your the only one dumb enough to believe it was me, I didnt hack shit, someone hacked both my accs, idk how, dont ask me, someone who has grudge against me, and rdmly put pw back after 2 days, yes might sound stupid, thimk what you want.. I dont hack, never will , feel free to wathc my stream, 3hr, that happened today, some footage... to prove I dont. Also you could have easily pm this... this is group thread, dont post unnecessary comments :)
Someone hacked both your accounts for two days then changed the passwords back? Couldn't you at least come up with an excuse that was half believable? Regardless of the truth of what you said, do you actually expect people to believe that?
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

The group stages have ended. Please check the RO128 (and the group stage brackets, eventually, but they haven't been updated) to see your standings.