AdrianCarrot vs yemshi

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: AdrianCarrot vs yemshi

Post by Kaiserklein »

pecelot wrote:I can personally confirm AdrianCarrot is a smurf account. I mentioned it like twice here and there, on Skype and during a Twitch stream if I recall correctly, but I'm gonna post it here to be clear. Back in the days, in like 2007/8, when I was lurking on some Polish AoE3-related forum, I asked a question about ESO accounts in general and how to play online, as I had lost access to my current profile, Pezet — you can see it was created all the way back in 2006, I later recovered it using ESO account tool and rediscovered my weird and childish password... Nevertheless, one guy there offered me an account he was not using and passed me a password. I logged in once or twice, didn't really play anything as I was too scared, but I recall a Polish guy wondering how it is possible for me to be online, since the original owner of the account was on at the same time. This clearly shows it was a smurf account even initially. Not so long after that I lost the account, mainly due to my lack of interest — the password was changed.
Unfortunately and simultaneously obviously, I have no evidence supporting my words as I didn't have a right to even think of such a situation in the future, of course, so you may not believe me, but I think I haven't lied a single time on ESOC and a bit immodestly I'll say that I assume I have a good reputation here, by the looks of things, so I guess you can call me trustworthy in this matter. I have no personal interest in this whole topic, but just wanted to share my point of view, as I remember this account from the past and now it's still being used, apparently. Others' words sound convincingly, too.

Sorry but I really don't get what that has to do with adriancarrot guy ?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

There are now 2 options:
1) AdrianCarrot is a smurf who DID NOT register this tournament with main account (should be acceptable according to previous tournaments...)
2. AdrianCarrot is a smurf who has also main account in this tournament and therefore should be banned.

I'd like to see AdrianCarrot being forced to reveal main. If he doesn't agree to, then just ban him.
"no one is guilty until proven", blablabla, fuck it. Nobody becomes a pro in this game playing 100 games overall and 99 of them 4 years ago. Everyone with brains understands he is smurf, just reveal and then lets see if 1) or 2) fulfills.

edit: to 2nd page plz
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

yea if he hasnt got a 2nd main signed up he is ok to stay, but his main should be made public.

if he has a 2nd acc, the verdict is obvious
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

Yep, disclosing the main and proving it privately would reduce the risk of being disqualified.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Kaiserklein wrote:
pecelot wrote:I can personally confirm AdrianCarrot is a smurf account. I mentioned it like twice here and there, on Skype and during a Twitch stream if I recall correctly, but I'm gonna post it here to be clear. Back in the days, in like 2007/8, when I was lurking on some Polish AoE3-related forum, I asked a question about ESO accounts in general and how to play online, as I had lost access to my current profile, Pezet — you can see it was created all the way back in 2006, I later recovered it using ESO account tool and rediscovered my weird and childish password... Nevertheless, one guy there offered me an account he was not using and passed me a password. I logged in once or twice, didn't really play anything as I was too scared, but I recall a Polish guy wondering how it is possible for me to be online, since the original owner of the account was on at the same time. This clearly shows it was a smurf account even initially. Not so long after that I lost the account, mainly due to my lack of interest — the password was changed.
Unfortunately and simultaneously obviously, I have no evidence supporting my words as I didn't have a right to even think of such a situation in the future, of course, so you may not believe me, but I think I haven't lied a single time on ESOC and a bit immodestly I'll say that I assume I have a good reputation here, by the looks of things, so I guess you can call me trustworthy in this matter. I have no personal interest in this whole topic, but just wanted to share my point of view, as I remember this account from the past and now it's still being used, apparently. Others' words sound convincingly, too.

It means that pezet had access to adriancarrot's account in the past. In other words it was just another whore account.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

somppukunkku wrote:There are now 2 options:
1) AdrianCarrot is a smurf who DID NOT register this tournament with main account (should be acceptable according to previous tournaments...)
2. AdrianCarrot is a smurf who has also main account in this tournament and therefore should be banned.

I'd like to see AdrianCarrot being forced to reveal main. If he doesn't agree to, then just ban him.
"no one is guilty until proven", blablabla, fuck it. Nobody becomes a pro in this game playing 100 games overall and 99 of them 4 years ago. Everyone with brains understands he is smurf, just reveal and then lets see if 1) or 2) fulfills.

You got it by yourself or anyone else helped you to make this reasoning? Anyway you're the last person who should talk about "ban" since you flamed me everywhere and that's another rule you've to follow if you want avoid the disqualification
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
somppukunkku wrote:There are now 2 options:

You got it by yourself or anyone else helped you to make this reasoning? Anyway you're the last person who should talk about "ban" since you flamed me everywhere and that's another rule you've to follow if you want avoid the disqualification

We did it together last night with Mamma-Marco
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

as much as i like people making fun of marco.. but during a tourney it is forbidden to act like this no?
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Well to be fair marco is an instigator...... He flames people all the time. Multiple times after I've beaten him on a smurf in qs he messages me afterward and flame flame flame
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

Well, I think we need a separate thread where people can flame marco. It would probably be one of the most Active threads of all the time, and would be a Hit ofc :mrgreen:
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

gh0st wrote:Well, I think we need a separate thread where people can flame marco. It would probably be one of the most Active threads of all the time, and would be a Hit ofc :mrgreen:
Jesus, can't believe you wrote this, oh sec, you're another retarded idiot =/ then k
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
gh0st wrote:Well, I think we need a separate thread where people can flame marco. It would probably be one of the most Active threads of all the time, and would be a Hit ofc :mrgreen:
Jesus, can't believe you wrote this, oh sec, you're another retarded idiot =/ then k

You got it :uglylol:
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

gh0st wrote:
DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:

You got it :uglylol:
haha you even flame yourself :P k nice end of discussion for me (also because I don't want they lock this thread). Bai
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Jerom wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

It means that pezet had access to adriancarrot's account in the past. In other words it was just another whore account.

Exactly. I can't see how you don't see the point, even after such a long explanation :hmm:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

pecelot wrote:Exactly. I can't see how you don't see the point, even after such a long explanation :hmm:

Well in your explanation you never mention the adriancarrot acc. I guess it was the acc you were given access to, but you never said that. Either way if it was in 2008 it doesn't mean anything, it could have become someone else's main acc meanwhile
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

apparently you cant create new topics in ro 64- Result so ill just post the games here may mods do with it what they deem as appropriate
Attachments
[EP2 SP] LordRaphael[BR] vs bwinner[BR] - ESOC Adirondacks.age3yrec
(406.42 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
ESOC Adirondacks
ESOC Adirondacks
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 2.0
Length: 13 minutes
[EP2 SP] bwinner[RU] vs LordRaphael[RU] - ESOC Cascade Range.age3yrec
(400.76 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
ESOC Cascade Range
ESOC Cascade Range
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 2.0
Length: 12 minutes
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Oh, my bad, sorry, I must have missed it since it appeared to obvious for me to mention it :D Edited now.
I'm not arguing that, just saying that it has been a smurf account for like 8—9 years.

@lordraphael , try this one:
viewtopic.php?f=186&t=7558
then it's more easily noticeable, even if it'd be placed in RO128 section
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

But I've seen a shared acc become someone's main acc, like if the guy lost his password (was the case I'm thinking about), but could also be if he got hacked, got banned... If one of his mates just gives him the smurf acc and then it becomes his main acc, well it's no more a smurf acc. So adriancarrot being a smurf 8 years ago doesn't mean it's still one. But yeah it makes it more likely for sure.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

#banthecarrot #ipreferezucchini
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Kaiserklein wrote:But I've seen a shared acc become someone's main acc, like if the guy lost his password (was the case I'm thinking about), but could also be if he got hacked, got banned... If one of his mates just gives him the smurf acc and then it becomes his main acc, well it's no more a smurf acc. So adriancarrot being a smurf 8 years ago doesn't mean it's still one. But yeah it makes it more likely for sure.

I can't really disagree with your penultimate statement, but do fully agree with the last one. :flowers:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

lordraphael wrote:apparently you cant create new topics in ro 64- Result so ill just post the games here may mods do with it what they deem as appropriate

Noob use replay submissionsystem pl0x
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Jerom wrote:
lordraphael wrote:apparently you cant create new topics in ro 64- Result so ill just post the games here may mods do with it what they deem as appropriate

Noob use replay submissionsystem pl0x

maybe you use your mod powers and move it to theright section. whike youre at it you could also ensure that it is possible to poswt in the ro64 thread
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4L_EeEU7X0[/youtube]
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

>japan
>portugal

just guess if its diarouga or diarouga
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

pecelot wrote:I can personally confirm AdrianCarrot is a smurf account. I mentioned it like twice here and there, on Skype and during a Twitch stream if I recall correctly, but I'm gonna post it here to be clear. Back in the days, in like 2007/8, when I was lurking on some Polish AoE3-related forum, I asked a question about ESO accounts in general and how to play online, as I had lost access to my current profile, Pezet — you can see it was created all the way back in 2006, I later recovered it using ESO account tool and rediscovered my weird and childish password... Nevertheless, one guy there offered me AdrianCarrot an account he was not using and passed me a password. I logged in once or twice, didn't really play anything as I was too scared, but I recall a Polish guy wondering how it is possible for me to be online, since the original owner of the account was on at the same time. This clearly shows it was a smurf account even initially. Not so long after that I lost the account, mainly due to my lack of interest — the password was changed.

Do you have any proof or evidence to back these claims?