Who is Serb51 - The Legendary Chat Browser Creator

Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher
ESO: GRYPHOON

Who is Serb51 - The Legendary Chat Browser Creator

Post by gryphoon94 »

I jumped on legacy to hope to find a team game and saw that this dude continues to create these chat browsers (and has for years). Anyone know what this dude is about, and who is maggie?
"I only used Moesbar for 2 years, that's not even long" - SirMusket
Spain Synchro
Musketeer
Clan: TCP

Re: Who is Serb51 - The Legendary Chat Browser Creator

Post by Synchro »

Never understood his language like Krek. In my opinion they are bots or people who have nothing to do in life.
Starsky: Think, always think what you can improve... There is sooo much room for improvement, which most guys simply dont see, because they just use very strong bos and units combos (wws only --> easy and toooo strong). (2006)
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

at the begining we was answering so it was funny, and he was kicking people really fast of his lobby so i assume he was just in front of his computer doing nothing lol, now he's just afk
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

gryphoon94 wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 02:10
I jumped on legacy to hope to find a team game and saw that this dude continues to create these chat browsers (and has for years). Anyone know what this dude is about, and who is maggie?
I wanted to make a thread about him but hes crazy ,maggie is his gf he met on aoe3 ESO (they both voice chat & Serb fell in love with her) but she went to Afghan post(around 2012) as military & she never cameback to eso again & it's just sad he keeps waiting for her for years while she has moved on or dead
:nwc:
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

Serb is a maths teacher/professor
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

It's just sad romance story(waiting almost 10 years for her (jesus chirst) hoping she would logon to ESO lol 1 sided love and idk if Serb is married or still waiting for maggie...
Spain Synchro
Musketeer

Post by Synchro »

Challenger_Marco wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 18:19
It's just sad romance story(waiting almost 10 years for her (jesus chirst) hoping she would logon to ESO lol 1 sided love and idk if Serb is married or still waiting for maggie...
From the lobbies he does I think he is still waiting for her.
Starsky: Think, always think what you can improve... There is sooo much room for improvement, which most guys simply dont see, because they just use very strong bos and units combos (wws only --> easy and toooo strong). (2006)
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

Synchro wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 18:25
Challenger_Marco wrote:
Someone should hack is account or boot him off really ,or get inv spammer to log him off he needs to chill & move on
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

Post by BrookG »

Challenger_Marco wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 18:18
gryphoon94 wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 02:10
I wanted to make a thread about him but hes crazy ,maggie is his gf he met on aoe3 ESO (they both voice chat & Serb fell in love with her) but she went to Afghan post(around 2012) as military & she never cameback to eso again & it's just sad he keeps waiting for her for years while she has moved on or dead
Still better lovestory than twilight
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
Spain Synchro
Musketeer

Post by Synchro »

Challenger_Marco wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 18:30
Synchro wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 18:25
Challenger_Marco wrote:
Someone should hack is account or boot him off really ,or get inv spammer to log him off he needs to chill & move on
I confirm, more than anything else I would say to send him a psychologist and start some treatment, in a positive sense.
If he cannot create a discussion about eso he will go crazy and it would not be the best solution for him.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

Synchro wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 18:50
Challenger_Marco wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 18:30
Show hidden quotes
I confirm, more than anything else I would say to send him a psychologist and start some treatment, in a positive sense.
If he cannot create a discussion about eso he will go crazy and it would not be the best solution for him.
Idk really i think everyday he wakes up logs in ESO host lobby name ,chat browser and goes to work leaving PC idle (most of the time hes afk) and comeback from work to see if he got message from maggie or anyone
prolly maggie is the only person who knows password for the password protected chat channel

Booting him not gonna stop him i think he will make new acc at this rate no one is crazy ennf to login everyday of the 365 days and have energy & go afk ,he really needs help IRL hes so obessed and completely lost (there are 7 billion ppl in world surely he can find someone else )
Spain Synchro
Musketeer

Post by Synchro »

Love is something so powerful.
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher
ESO: Senor_boe

Post by Senor_Boe »

THE PERFECT RESPONSE
Age of Empires III 11_09_2022 10_26_26.png
Spain Synchro
Musketeer

Post by Synchro »

Senor_Boe wrote:
11 Sep 2022, 09:31
THE PERFECT RESPONSE
Age of Empires III 11_09_2022 10_26_26.png
I don't remember him being a corporal