User avatar
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger
Posts: 4405

27 Aug 2015, 00:02

last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 14237
ESO: Jerom_

27 Aug 2015, 00:41

gibson wrote:There should be a best of piro thread in which people post random Google translated tweets. He has over 10k so we shouldn''t run out anytime soon.

+1
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
Posts: 11312
Location: USA

27 Aug 2015, 01:08

ovi12 wrote:I think he streams!

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv231270827

Oh shit
User avatar
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
Posts: 2030
ESO: SoldieR
Location: Chi City

27 Aug 2015, 06:02

ROFL no fuckin way. I just followed him lol
User avatar
India _DB_
Howdah
Posts: 1722

27 Aug 2015, 07:13

Pls add piroshiki stream!
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 11946
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

27 Aug 2015, 07:36

subzero wrote:Pls add piroshiki stream!
+11111
No Flag iNcog
Ninja
Posts: 11945

27 Aug 2015, 07:41

it's a nico stream which we have trouble embedding due to some sort of proboards limitation. at least taht's what neuron said
User avatar
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
Posts: 2580
ESO: MCJim
Location: The Netherlands

27 Aug 2015, 08:08

iamsoldier wrote:ROFL no fuckin way. I just followed him lol
Yeah, me too! (Even though I can''t read Japanese)
:food: AoE3 YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/jimleem1
:wood: AoE3 Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

27 Aug 2015, 23:05

mcjim wrote:
iamsoldier wrote:ROFL no fuckin way. I just followed him lol
Yeah, me too! (Even though I cant read Japanese)

Cant you translate it at any way?
User avatar
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
Posts: 2580
ESO: MCJim
Location: The Netherlands

28 Aug 2015, 00:31

marco1698 wrote:
mcjim wrote:Yeah, me too! (Even though I cant read Japanese)
Cant you translate it at any way?

Yeah, ofcourse I can use google translator, but that translates sooo bad...
:food: AoE3 YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/jimleem1
:wood: AoE3 Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 14237
ESO: Jerom_

28 Aug 2015, 01:05

method wrote:I also to people overseas will continue to Piropiro appeal by sry too piro and type the sry too low a hi a gg to pp a glhf to plhf to pi in order to get recognition that it is Piropiro. - piroshiki 2015

so, whatd that be supposed to mean?
User avatar
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger
Posts: 4405

28 Aug 2015, 02:31

neuron wrote:
incog wrote:its a nico stream which we have trouble embedding due to some sort of proboards limitation. at least tahts what neuron said
No, I never said that about Nico. I said that about Douyutv, the chinese twitch, or whatever its called. They block cross-domain access (you know, that easy copy-paste html-shit stuff).
It probably works with Nico.


Mah boi Neuron OPPPPPP
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 11946
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

28 Aug 2015, 05:34

ovi12 wrote:
neuron wrote:No, I never said that about Nico. I said that about Douyutv, the chinese twitch, or whatever its called. They block cross-domain access (you know, that easy copy-paste html-shit stuff).
It probably works with Nico.
Mah boi Neuron OPPPPPP

Yeah but he isnt in the team :(
User avatar
Russia yurashic
Howdah
Posts: 1178
ESO: Yurashic
Location: Russia

28 Aug 2015, 09:36

jerom wrote:
method wrote:I also to people overseas will continue to Piropiro appeal by sry too piro and type the sry too low a hi a gg to pp a glhf to plhf to pi in order to get recognition that it is Piropiro. - piroshiki 2015
so, whatd that be supposed to mean?
If you joined his game he used to say "sry too low", now he says "sry to piro", my mate checked that... I guess he also now says pi instead of hi and plhf instead of glhf...
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 11946
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

28 Aug 2015, 13:04

yurashic wrote:
jerom wrote:so, whatd that be supposed to mean?
If you joined his game he used to say "sry too low", now he says "sry to piro", my mate checked that... I guess he also now says pi instead of hi and plhf instead of glhf...
Stupid?
User avatar
Russia yurashic
Howdah
Posts: 1178
ESO: Yurashic
Location: Russia

28 Aug 2015, 14:59

diarouga wrote:
yurashic wrote:If you joined his game he used to say "sry too low", now he says "sry to piro", my mate checked that... I guess he also now says pi instead of hi and plhf instead of glhf...
Stupid?
?
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 11946
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

28 Aug 2015, 15:34

yurashic wrote:
diarouga wrote:Stupid?
?
I mean piro not you :p
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
Posts: 8887
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

28 Aug 2015, 17:58

Piro also hides behind his screen when he is scared. Then you come back with a capt smurf and he plays
Can sirmusket calculate 5x - x??
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Playing Aztec is a 10% handicap

LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 11946
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

28 Aug 2015, 18:31

True lol, how can he be colonel with that shitty elo?
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer
Posts: 874

29 Aug 2015, 04:17

somppukunkku wrote:He actually twiited this thread hahahaha
[twitter url="https://twitter.com/piroshikiff/status/635622219729625088"]

rotfl Anata wa Nihonjin desune? That''s how you know him?
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer
Posts: 874

29 Aug 2015, 04:18

Dyddyd93 or some other number is a roboter I have proof
No Flag alejandrote
Musketeer
Posts: 52

29 Aug 2015, 17:41

Lol take a look at the picture uploaded march 6th. AOE3 Maths?
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 4575
ESO: edeholland
Location: the cloud
GameRanger ID: 4053888

29 Aug 2015, 18:14

adderbrain5 wrote:Dyddyd93 or some other number is a roboter I have proof



Deliver please.

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest