Deliver please.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

yurashic wrote:
jerom wrote:so, whatd that be supposed to mean?
If you joined his game he used to say "sry too low", now he says "sry to piro", my mate checked that... I guess he also now says pi instead of hi and plhf instead of glhf...
Nope.

[img]https://i.gyazo.com/8f538f92f91668d62571460c5403ec20.png[/img]
This was today :wahh:
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by yurashic »

bramboy wrote:
yurashic wrote:If you joined his game he used to say "sry too low", now he says "sry to piro", my mate checked that... I guess he also now says pi instead of hi and plhf instead of glhf...
Nope.

[img]https://i.gyazo.com/8f538f92f91668d62571460c5403ec20.png[/img]
This was today? :wahh:

It means he forgot or is not in a mood to do that most likely, because my mate checked that...
No Flag Einfein
Dragoon

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by Einfein »

I played exclusively Dutch for six years, but even I can't hold a candle to this guy's dedication/obsession.
"He's just got more stuff, and sometimes just having more stuff, despite the fact you have better positioning or better micro just doesn't matter because sometimes when you just got more stuff you just win the game." - ZutaZuta
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by Goodspeed »

It's actually fascinating. There must be some kind of serious mental disorder at play here.
France iNcog
Ninja

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by iNcog »

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." ~Bruce Lee
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by bobabu »

All jokes aside at least he is someone who still plays aoe without lazerbears.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by momuuu »

calmyourtits wrote:It''s actually fascinating. There must be some kind of serious mental disorder at play here.

maybe we shouldnt instantly call something abnormal a mental disorder but it is indeed fascinating.

Unfortunate that he doesnt speak english, otherwise wed have yet another extremely weird personality in this community.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by Goodspeed »

jerom wrote:
calmyourtits wrote:Its actually fascinating. There must be some kind of serious mental disorder at play here.
maybe we shouldnt instantly call something abnormal a mental disorder but it is indeed fascinating.
I dont mean to be harsh but lets be real, this is beyond abnormal.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by gibson »

I wish he could speak English and was on this forum :(
Russia yurashic
Howdah

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by yurashic »

calmyourtits wrote:It''s actually fascinating. There must be some kind of serious mental disorder at play here.

If you didn''t notice a lot of Asian players play only 1 civ. Asian people don''t like to change their habits in general, at least from what I''ve heard.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

yurashic wrote:
calmyourtits wrote:Its actually fascinating. There must be some kind of serious mental disorder at play here.

If you didnt notice a lot of Asian players play only 1 civ. Asian people dont like to change their habits in general, at least from what Ive heard.
yeah, never thought about that.[span] [/span]
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by momuuu »

You could say its quite the obsession yeah.
No Flag SignSlasher
Crossbow

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by SignSlasher »

That bryantchin2012 guy comes to mind here

http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... ntchin2012
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by yemshi »

He played one brit game
No Flag briowl
Dragoon

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by briowl »

yurashic wrote:

If you didnt notice a lot of Asian players play only 1 civ. Asian people dont like to change their habits in general, at least from what Ive heard.
...but Ivan, you only think this because you and your buddies are cabbage-soup-drinking hicks. Limit yourself to comments about aoe3, until at least, civilisation reaches whatever dreadfull little toilet you hail from.
Russia yurashic
Howdah

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by yurashic »

briowl wrote:
yurashic wrote:If you didnt notice a lot of Asian players play only 1 civ. Asian people dont like to change their habits in general, at least from what Ive heard.
...but Ivan, you only think this because you and your buddies are cabbage-soup-drinking hicks. Limit yourself to comments about aoe3, until at least, civilisation reaches whatever dreadfull little toilet you hail from.

K, go to pest list.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by gibson »

signslasher wrote:That bryantchin2012 guy comes to mind here

http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... ntchin2012

I love that guy. He''s so bad. Iv probably gotten like an entire 1 pr from playing with him. He just does one of two awful things every game and expects it to work for some reason.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by gibson »

yurashic wrote:

Im part asain and have relatives who are completely asian and thats not true at all. That being said it would almost certainly be a cultural rather than racial thing and since my relative have all lived in America since they were about 15 or so they arent culturally asian at all, so it might not apply to them.
France iNcog
Ninja

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by iNcog »

briowl wrote:
yurashic wrote:If you didnt notice a lot of Asian players play only 1 civ. Asian people dont like to change their habits in general, at least from what Ive heard.

a bit harsh for a first post here, lighten up mate
Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag briowl
Dragoon

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by briowl »

incog wrote:
briowl wrote:...but Ivan, you only think this because you and your buddies are cabbage-soup-drinking hicks. Limit yourself to comments about aoe3, until at least, civilisation reaches whatever dreadfull little toilet you hail from.

a bit harsh for a first post here, lighten up mate
Well, yes, however, to suggest that an enitre race of people lack a certain mental agility is deeply offensive so, in my defence, simply pointing out that Russia is an extremely backwards nation was relatively mild in comparison and is actually borne out by the facts!
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by Goodspeed »

I would've agreed with you, but he's right: you could've been more polite about it.
France iNcog
Ninja

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by iNcog »

briowl wrote:
incog wrote:a bit harsh for a first post here, lighten up mate
Well, yes, however, to suggest that an enitre race of people lack a certain mental agility is deeply offensive so, in my defence, simply pointing out that Russia is an extremely backwards nation was relatively mild in comparison and is actually borne out by the facts!

Deeply offensive?

Hardly, though being French its entirely possible that Im just very indifferent to those kinds of (obviously unfair and ill-informed) remarks.
Garja wrote:
No Flag briowl
Dragoon

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by briowl »

calmyourtits wrote:I would''ve agreed with you, but he''s right: you could''ve been more polite about it.
I accept that but come on mate it''s just a bit of harmless banter! I know he''s probably just still smarting after they got their asses handed to them in the Russian-Japanese war of 1904, so you''re right I probably shouldn''t rub it in.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by Goodspeed »

Lol fair enough, some people are very sensitive about this stuff though and we've seen it turn into flame wars. Nobody wants that :(