Is piroshiki a roboter?

Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by _venox_ »

Yurashic only said that "A lot of Asian players playing nearly only one civ and disliking to change habits" FROM WHAT HE HEARD doesn't mean "that an entire race of people lack a certain mental agility". You are the one being extremely offensive.
If you think that Russian people in general are still sad about a war they once lost a long time ago then I guess to you every German is still a nazi, judging by your irrational reasoning.
To me it's disgusting that even after 2 mods responded to you and asked you to be polite you still rub in your offensive statements.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
No Flag briowl
Dragoon

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by briowl »

venox wrote:Yurashic only said that "A lot of Asian players playing nearly only one civ and disliking to change habits" FROM WHAT HE HEARD doesn''t mean "that an entire race of people lack a certain mental agility". You are the one being extremely offensive.
If you think that Russian people in general are still sad about a war they once lost a long time ago then I guess to you every German is still a nazi, judging by your irrational reasoning.
To me it''s disgusting that even after 2 mods responded to you and asked you to be polite you still rub in your offensive statements.
let''s get the quote correct "Asian people don''t like to change their habits in general, at least from what I''ve heard". If the offence was not intended it''s still implicit in that sentence, but I''m not going to offer free lessons in semantics. What I was doing was giving him a taste of his own dick medicine in a comparatively milder form and I referenced what I believe is the only russia-japan 1v1 matchup that occurred in real life. These things have a way of moderating themselves :)
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by _venox_ »

To have a general dislike of changing a habit still doesn't imply that one has a lower mental agility. It's like saying that disliking the colour red makes your eyes less receptive to light.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by yurashic »

Did I seriously say something offensive? If I say that person A likes colour B and does not like colour C, is it offensive?

Briowl has some problems honestly, he either thinks that it is wrong and bad to not change your habits or he wants to troll people there in a very rude way.
No Flag briowl
Dragoon

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by briowl »

yurashic wrote:Did I seriously say something offensive? If I say that person A likes colour B and does not like colour C, is it offensive?

Briowl has some problems honestly, he either thinks that it is wrong and bad to not change your habits or he wants to troll people there in a very rude way.
well I said I wouldn''t give free lessons in semantics, but I will make a one-time exception seeing as you are a fairly promient member of the community. The problem is not that you say person A dislikes X, rather that race A dislikes X, which is inherently racist.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by _venox_ »

It is only racist if it would have been an absolute statement and if the statement would have been false.
Russia yurashic
Howdah

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by yurashic »

briowl wrote:
yurashic wrote:Did I seriously say something offensive? If I say that person A likes colour B and does not like colour C, is it offensive?

well I said I wouldnt give free lessons in semantics, but I will make a one-time exception seeing as you are a fairly promient member of the community. The problem is not that you say person A dislikes X, rather that race A dislikes X, which is inherently racist.
Please show me where did I say that "race A dislikes X". I mentioned only one race in my post that you did not like.
No Flag briowl
Dragoon

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by briowl »

yurashic wrote:
briowl wrote:well I said I wouldnt give free lessons in semantics, but I will make a one-time exception seeing as you are a fairly promient member of the community. The problem is not that you say person A dislikes X, rather that race A dislikes X, which is inherently racist.
Please show me where did I say that "race A dislikes X". I mentioned only one race in my post that you did not like.
"Asian people" (race A)...
"dont like"...
"to change their habits in general, at least from what Ive heard" (X)
Russia yurashic
Howdah

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by yurashic »

briowl wrote:
yurashic wrote:Please show me where did I say that "race A dislikes X". I mentioned only one race in my post that you did not like.
"Asian people" (race A)...
"dont like"...
Habits are a race?
No Flag briowl
Dragoon

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by briowl »

yurashic wrote:
briowl wrote:"Asian people" (race A)...
"dont like"...
Habits are a race?
LOL! like I suggested originally, best for you to stick to aoe3 :)
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by Rikikipu »

japanese players are weird
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by edeholland »

Piro either lost a bet or has a very weird bachelor party.
No Flag alejandrote
Musketeer

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by alejandrote »

Japanese like not to talk and aging up more than Western players
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by gibson »

briowl wrote:
yurashic wrote:Habits are a race?
LOL! like I suggested originally, best for you to stick to aoe3 :)

Lmao at least you tried
No Flag briowl
Dragoon

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by briowl »

gibson wrote:
briowl wrote:LOL! like I suggested originally, best for you to stick to aoe3 :)
Lmao at least you tried
always a losing battle with these ppl! :)
Switzerland glorious_
Dragoon
ESO: Revan

Is piroshiki a roboter?

Post by glorious_ »

i still believe piro is a pok?mon