Brazil macacoalbino
Lancer
ESO: MacacoAlbino

06 Nov 2017, 11:31

Hey guys.

I don't know if this has been discussed already, but this could be implemented in a future invitational to see how itd work.

As of right now, players veto 1 or 2 maps from the chosen map pool in a given round.

What if players choose a map that MUST be played before the veto? Or, in a round in which there are 2 vetoes, insert this choice in between the 2 vetoes?

I dont know how this rule would be actually implemented and how we would have the players' choices formalized though...

Anyways, thoughts?
"Anything can happen. Just throw all of your points on the underdog (...). They are looking more like overdogs this tournament. Haha. A joke." - GS

twitch.tv/chumbo_grosso_
Christmas Island QueenOfdestiny
ESOC Media Team
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

06 Nov 2017, 11:49

I would love this!
Spain yoqpasa
Dragoon
ESO: yoqpasa

06 Nov 2017, 12:12

this was already made in last tournament
:pop: An average ESOican :pop:
Brazil macacoalbino
Lancer

06 Nov 2017, 12:23

yoqpasa wrote:this was already made in last tournament

Really? Which one? At what round did it start?

Were people positive about the results it brought?

I have been away from the game since a while, I dunno what happened this year since I was eliminated from last tourney
"Anything can happen. Just throw all of your points on the underdog (...). They are looking more like overdogs this tournament. Haha. A joke." - GS

twitch.tv/chumbo_grosso_
Spain yoqpasa
Dragoon
ESO: yoqpasa

06 Nov 2017, 23:14

@macacoalbino viewtopic.php?f=251&t=10969 Spring Championship, here an example
:pop: An average ESOican :pop:
Brazil macacoalbino
Lancer

07 Nov 2017, 02:14

well, that's not what i'm talking about though. What I'm proposing is that there would be a map choice, which you force an opponent NOT to veto that map. They will have to play it no matter what.

twitch.tv/chumbo_grosso_
No Flag umeu
Gendarme

07 Nov 2017, 03:50

Can be nice, but not in conjunction. Should either have 1 map neutral (1st or last map) and then players select the maps they want to play on in turns.
ZumZum says: Non-white people are inferior beings as they feel less than white people, such as himself. Thus, other rape victims suffer less trauma than white people. NeoNazioom thinks rape is bad when you rape white people, less bad if they aren't.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor
Game: AoE Online

07 Nov 2017, 06:58

@momuuu I want to play Indonesia every veto
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Forum Info

Return to “General”