so litte sioux play in this tournament

Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

so litte sioux play in this tournament

Post by spanky4ever »

Im really disapointed in players (almost) only going for the european civs in this contests. Only exeption is some azteck action. I would really want to see more sioux games, to get to know if the buff they got is really sufficient?? That is why I will donate 50 dollars to any player picking them - and winning with them! -. in the games ahead :P
I love the sioux, even though Im not a high level player- and I would really like to see how good they can B.
message me if you win with sioux in the games ahead, and make a paypal account :lol:

PM me if your the one :biggrin:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Re: so litte sioux play in this tournament

Post by lordraphael »

they are good. Its just that players really do not like them that much.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

lordraphael wrote:they are good. Its just that players really do not like them that much.

players seem to get comfy in their usual civs. That is why I will make the reason for playing them - higher :flowers: If they are not compatable - I would like to know - If they are - I would like to know - if its only lazy playing the european civs - I would like to know :P
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

I don’t agree with sioux being an super awesome civ but i have to agree that euro civs are overrepresented in tourneys in general, and especially dutch and brits this time :/
But i guess it makes sense since they’re one of the strongest civs...
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Lukas_L99 wrote:I don’t agree with sioux being an super awesome civ but i have to agree that euro civs are overrepresented in tourneys in general, and especially dutch and brits this time :/
But i guess it makes sense since they’re one of the strongest civs...

I recognice you as a person that are knowlegdeble. But how can you know? if the civs are not played :?: :?:
Every tournament is almost like nilla, only european civs, its like patch 2 and 3 never happened :huh:
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

I am pretty drunk, but I thought this thread was pretty cute and funny. Lol Spanky!
Pay more attention to detail.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Gendarme wrote:I am pretty drunk, but I thought this thread was pretty cute and funny. Lol Spanky!

skÄl :flowers:
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

SkÄl!
Pay more attention to detail.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Post by yurashic »

Sioux are very strong this patch, they lose to very few civs. People should play them more.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

yurashic wrote:Sioux are very strong this patch, they lose to very few civs. People should play them more.

so why dont they play them? I had hopes for Garja and Aizamk, but they played "as usual". I really think that Aiz could have won that last game vs LordRaphael. or at least he could have made a big show match out of it, and even won :o
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

iwillspankyou wrote:
yurashic wrote:Sioux are very strong this patch, they lose to very few civs. People should play them more.

so why dont they play them? I had hopes for Garja and Aizamk, but they played "as usual". I really think that Aiz could have won that last game vs LordRaphael. or at least he could have made a big show match out of it, and even won :o

wasnt last game a big showmatch? was by far the best game of the series iirc
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

lordraphael wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:

wasnt last game a big showmatch? was by far the best game of the series iirc

sure ;) but you know what I am talking about - Im sure :huh:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

anyways - you know sioux pretty well @lordraphael . I have seen you play them pretty knowlegdeble! up your winnings if you win :santa:
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

I've heard from multiple sources that Sioux are close to top civ if not top civ right now so I'm surprised people aren't playing them. We have knowingly buffed them too much to encourage Sioux play, but apparently it's having no effect. I highly doubt we'll buff them even more from here.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Post by yurashic »

iwillspankyou wrote:

Aiz doesn't really play Sioux, Garja didn't have an opportunity to pick them.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Goodspeed wrote:I've heard from multiple sources that Sioux are close to top civ if not top civ right now so I'm surprised people aren't playing them. We have knowingly buffed them too much to encourage Sioux play, but apparently it's having no effect. I highly doubt we'll buff them even more from here.

think you are right, still ppl play their favorits. I want to shake them out of it - try someting new- wake up and smell the coffe , or what ever;) just do something else. Try something else. Cos playing the "meta" is taking the "fun" out of a "fun" game :kinggreen:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

It's just not worth playing something you're not comfortable with in a tourney. Also you need to adapt a lot to the maps, and I don't feel like there's a map where Sioux would be the best pick
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Probably because Sioux feels limiting. In age 2 you just don't have much choice. Cetans and War clubs are just garbage and Sioux just isn't strong enough to use those sort of units as core units. Bow riders are underwhelming to use as a core unit, so you're stuck to making axe riders really. But people know that, so they mass musks and timing push you. You can basically mostly do an Axe rider semi FF or just do a straight FF and hope you survive. At least, thats how sioux feels like to me. It just feels limited, boring. Surely in essence they're a fun civ - I personally do like them more with viable bow riders - but whenever I play them on EP I just feel like I'm limiting myself and get bored super quickly. Making units in age 2 just feels sad because nothing is effective, and then you're quickly narrowed down to a very precise path in every match up, and then you start wondering why you're not playing another civ.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Kaiserklein wrote:It's just not worth playing something you're not comfortable with in a tourney. Also you need to adapt a lot to the maps, and I don't feel like there's a map where Sioux would be the best pick

think you are right - but this attitude is also killing the fun. Almost only european playing. Feels kind of boring.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Kaiserklein wrote:It's just not worth playing something you're not comfortable with in a tourney. Also you need to adapt a lot to the maps, and I don't feel like there's a map where Sioux would be the best pick

at least you gave it some thoughs!
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Jerom wrote:Probably because Sioux feels limiting. In age 2 you just don't have much choice. Cetans and War clubs are just garbage and Sioux just isn't strong enough to use those sort of units as core units. Bow riders are underwhelming to use as a core unit, so you're stuck to making axe riders really. But people know that, so they mass musks and timing push you. You can basically mostly do an Axe rider semi FF or just do a straight FF and hope you survive. At least, thats how sioux feels like to me. It just feels limited, boring. Surely in essence they're a fun civ - I personally do like them more with viable bow riders - but whenever I play them on EP I just feel like I'm limiting myself and get bored super quickly. Making units in age 2 just feels sad because nothing is effective, and then you're quickly narrowed down to a very precise path in every match up, and then you start wondering why you're not playing another civ.

yes, your right in many things - but you dont know much, do you :shock: tell me how many sioux games you played in the last 6 months :devilrazz:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Jerom wrote:Probably because Sioux feels limiting. In age 2 you just don't have much choice. Cetans and War clubs are just garbage and Sioux just isn't strong enough to use those sort of units as core units. Bow riders are underwhelming to use as a core unit, so you're stuck to making axe riders really. But people know that, so they mass musks and timing push you. You can basically mostly do an Axe rider semi FF or just do a straight FF and hope you survive. At least, thats how sioux feels like to me. It just feels limited, boring. Surely in essence they're a fun civ - I personally do like them more with viable bow riders - but whenever I play them on EP I just feel like I'm limiting myself and get bored super quickly. Making units in age 2 just feels sad because nothing is effective, and then you're quickly narrowed down to a very precise path in every match up, and then you start wondering why you're not playing another civ.

yes, your right in many things - but you dont know much, do you :shock: tell me how many sioux games you played in the last 6 months :devilrazz:

Not many, because whenever I try I realize I should just play another civ that doesn't have all these units that feel terrible. If I play sioux and make any units in age 2 I usually feel like I'd just wasted my resources.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Just play one sioux next round and ez 50$ for you honnestly
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Jerom wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:

Not many, because whenever I try I realize I should just play another civ that doesn't have all these units that feel terrible. If I play sioux and make any units in age 2 I usually feel like I'd just wasted my resources.

yes :!: its not enough buff! I agree with you - its just to easy to beat sioux :devilrazz: make sioux have wakinas in age 2 :shock:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

easy,peacy what a sleesy ;)