France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT
GameRanger Id: 5529322

09 Jan 2018, 19:33

InsectPoison wrote:
Zutazuta wrote:The blitz thing sounds cool. Is there any way I can request 250 of my recent donations go to this thing to double the prize pool?

You think ESOC will donate to a treaty tournament? They are only interested in letting us do the sign ups and shit nothing more nothing less.

Sometimes you can also just say nothing if you have no clue, instead of being toxic for the sake of being toxic. We'll see what happens.
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

09 Jan 2018, 19:38

If its chameleon force players to change colors every game or I riot.
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

09 Jan 2018, 21:19

Kaiserklein wrote:
InsectPoison wrote:
Zutazuta wrote:The blitz thing sounds cool. Is there any way I can request 250 of my recent donations go to this thing to double the prize pool?

You think ESOC will donate to a treaty tournament? They are only interested in letting us do the sign ups and shit nothing more nothing less.

Sometimes you can also just say nothing if you have no clue, instead of being toxic for the sake of being toxic. We'll see what happens.

ESOC has said in the past they wouldn't organise treaty tournaments themselves but only act as a platform for organisers so tell me how i'm wrong.
Netherlands MCJim
ESOC Media Team
ESO: MCJim

09 Jan 2018, 21:35

InsectPoison wrote:

I have no idea why you say this, but we will talk to Zuta because, of course, this is possible.
:food: AoE3 YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/jimleem1
:wood: AoE3 Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_
Rainbow Land dave_12
Skirmisher

09 Jan 2018, 21:42

InsectPoison wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
Show hidden quotes

ESOC has said in the past they wouldn't organise treaty tournaments themselves but only act as a platform for organisers so tell me how i'm wrong.

Atiq, calm your nipples
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

09 Jan 2018, 21:48

What about denouncing it!?
The normalization of rape is a serious, global issue. Despite somehow thinking that rape is a worse crime than murder, ewwmeeww has no sympathy for its victims. The ever ignorant emu respects but his own arrogance and pretentiousness.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

10 Jan 2018, 22:50

the real question is ... Why won't he gate ? :hmm:
Christmas Island QueenOfdestiny
ESOC Media Team
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

12 Jan 2018, 08:34

The real question is... Who will sign up? I saw all ready some old players starting to play again.
ESOC Media Team

12 Jan 2018, 13:58

Prize pool
The prize pool for this tournament is no less than $350! The prizes will be split as following:

First: $200
Second: $100
Third: $50

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thanks to Queen_of_war for the donation :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Austria Foire421
Skirmisher
ESO: foire421

15 Jan 2018, 12:54

queenofdestiny wrote:The real question is... Who will sign up? I saw all ready some old players starting to play again.

When will it be?
ESOC Media Team

15 Jan 2018, 16:18

I think start end of February
Austria Foire421
Skirmisher
ESO: foire421

19 Jan 2018, 08:37

queenofdestiny wrote:I think start end of February

Thats sad cant particopate then. GG