User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 2888
ESO: edeholland
Location: Not ede
GameRanger ID: 4053888

07 Mar 2018, 14:17

Turn on Wireshark and you can conclude that it's because of the invites. At least, in my case.
Whiteboards are remarkable
Not living in Ede
--- h2o Rip ---
In the beginning ESOC was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 5984
ESO: Garja

07 Mar 2018, 14:21

edeholland wrote:Turn on Wireshark and you can conclude that it's because of the invites. At least, in my case.

Being disconnected? I'm playing with several accs without streaming or anything, at odd times. Plus everyone goes off a the same time. I doubt it's someone magically kicking off with invites.
Netherlands Bleut
Crossbow
Posts: 24
ESO: Bleut

07 Mar 2018, 14:23

Just turn off privacy and you'll know if it's just the servers or the spam inviter.....
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 2888
ESO: edeholland
Location: Not ede
GameRanger ID: 4053888

07 Mar 2018, 14:31

Online privacy doesn't help. It's an offline option, stored on your computer. The invites still come to your computer, ESO just doesn't show them to you. That's why pesting does help: the invite never reaches your computer.

For the reason that multiple people are kicked at the same time, it might just be ESO crashing, but I think the hacker actually makes ESO crashed with the DoS

EDIT: Bleut is saying that turning off "online privacy" shows you whether it's because of invites or because of ESO crashing, and he is correct.
Whiteboards are remarkable
Not living in Ede
--- h2o Rip ---
In the beginning ESOC was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 5984
ESO: Garja

07 Mar 2018, 14:37

Well, if he is making ESO crashing with DOS, ok. If he's invite spamming causing kicking off, no.
By the way disconnection only happens if you refresh ESO, e.g. the game browser or when you go back to ESO after a game. That's because the server is down. If you don't refresh you don't get disconnected.
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT - Playoff
Posts: 5459
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

07 Mar 2018, 14:55

Idk if he can make ESO crash. I don't think so because he's not a real hacker. Or then it would mean that ESO itself can't handle the invite spam and crashes, but idk it sounds big.
He can definitely kick someone off ESO by invite spamming though, I'm not sure what's your point Garja.
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Image
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 2888
ESO: edeholland
Location: Not ede
GameRanger ID: 4053888

07 Mar 2018, 14:57

His point is that most of the disconnections are because of ESO crashing and not because of the invite spam.
Whiteboards are remarkable
Not living in Ede
--- h2o Rip ---
In the beginning ESOC was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
User avatar
United States of America dicktator_
Lancer
EWT
Posts: 865

07 Mar 2018, 17:12

He is causing people to disconnect from eso (just from eso, not from the internet) by spamming invites using a script. This has been established and is indisputable. H2O has a theory that if he spams invites enough it causes eso to crash. Someone should make and update a master list with the spammers accounts and like hazza said this thread should probably be locked or deleted.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
User avatar
No Flag stronk
Skirmisher
Posts: 162

07 Mar 2018, 17:51

He is pretty good it seems
give that guy a manual
User avatar
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
Posts: 298
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

07 Mar 2018, 20:06

there is another man invite spammer with viatnamese words i couldnt write his name to my pest list its a very big problem actualy
Netherlands Bleut
Crossbow
Posts: 24
ESO: Bleut

07 Mar 2018, 23:11

Figured out his latest account


نㆅ言ㅞᄛهـぎɤョڧε

Enjoy adding it to your pestlist
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 4509

07 Mar 2018, 23:16

thanks hot stuff
Diarouga: How exactly am I arrogant
Image
User avatar
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
Posts: 179
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

07 Mar 2018, 23:32

~~ pecelot rip ~~
Netherlands Bleut
Crossbow
Posts: 24
ESO: Bleut

07 Mar 2018, 23:33

Hazza54321 wrote:thanks hot stuff


No problem bae :flowers: :P

Let's see when his 4th account is comming out so we can crack it! :love: :grin:
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 4229
ESO: Gendarme

07 Mar 2018, 23:40

Pretty sure that's not the account that kicked me and hleung.
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
Posts: 179
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

07 Mar 2018, 23:42

Gendarme wrote:Pretty sure that's not the account that kicked me and hleung.


this is but I'm not sure how to type it? (taken from hleungs stream)

Image
~~ pecelot rip ~~
User avatar
Great Britain hleung
ESOC Community Team
Posts: 407
ESO: hleung
Location: Edinburgh/HK

07 Mar 2018, 23:42

bigsmoke wrote:@hleung

Thanks, Jakey. I got invite spammed and then kicked out from the server during tonight's stream, which also happened to be my very last stream before summer.
https://clips.twitch.tv/ImpartialTiredA ... leedPurple

Like @BrookG said in the twitch chat, we should cover our stream with an alternative screen when we enter the username and password, as I highly suspect the spammer was stream-sniping tonight. And also like @Gendarme said on the forum, we need stronger passwords to avoid getting our accounts stolen.
Image
User avatar
Great Britain hleung
ESOC Community Team
Posts: 407
ESO: hleung
Location: Edinburgh/HK

07 Mar 2018, 23:44

bigsmoke wrote:
Gendarme wrote:Pretty sure that's not the account that kicked me and hleung.


this is but I'm not sure how to type it? (taken from hleungs stream)

Image

Sorry for double-posting. Here's the account that kicked me out in the clip: موỏـةƔằƁƔƆ
Image
Netherlands Bleut
Crossbow
Posts: 24
ESO: Bleut

07 Mar 2018, 23:45

bigsmoke wrote:
Gendarme wrote:Pretty sure that's not the account that kicked me and hleung.


this is but I'm not sure how to type it? (taken from hleungs stream)

Image


This an old one.

I will post them all for you here:

双ж杂ㅭ陽ㄢᆆᅑưẳѭ

ƁỏẳㄋưỏƁ

موỏـةƔằƁƔƆ

نㆅ言ㅞᄛهـぎɤョڧε


This are all his accounts till now
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 4229
ESO: Gendarme

08 Mar 2018, 00:00

The two leftmost characters are Arabic, and Arabic is written right-to-left.
It says وم on ESO but you've written it here as مو (switched places). Arabic letters change appearance depending on the surrounding letters. If you put a space between the characters you will see that مو is in fact م و — the reverse of وم that we see on ESO.

If it is not possible to pest him (i.e. account doesn't exist) it is probably because you need to change the order of the characters.
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
Netherlands Bleut
Crossbow
Posts: 24
ESO: Bleut

08 Mar 2018, 00:02

Gendarme wrote:The two leftmost characters are Arabic, and Arabic is written right-to-left.
It says وم on ESO but you've written it here as مو (switched places). Arabic letters change appearance depending on the surrounding letters. If you put a space between the characters you will see that مو is in fact م و — the reverse of وم that we see on ESO.

If it is not possible to pest him (i.e. account doesn't exist) it is probably because you need to change the order of the characters.



Bro, just copy what I typed... it works 100% :dry:
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 4229
ESO: Gendarme

08 Mar 2018, 00:03

Sorry bro.
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
Estonia jesus3
Howdah
Posts: 1056

08 Mar 2018, 01:43

What if, in a not so distant future, pest lists are full of his accounts only and he still creates more?
United States of America jap_jon
Crossbow
Posts: 28

08 Mar 2018, 03:52

That is a possibility. At least one of those accounts was created today, so he clearly has no intention of letting up.

One solution would be to use his own script against his accounts. I wonder what that would do to ESO's stability though.
Netherlands Bleut
Crossbow
Posts: 24
ESO: Bleut

08 Mar 2018, 11:43

jap_jon wrote:That is a possibility. At least one of those accounts was created today, so he clearly has no intention of letting up.

One solution would be to use his own script against his accounts. I wonder what that would do to ESO's stability though.


I don't think this is a viable solution for the long term... :|

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest