Grudge Match Challenge #3

Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Grudge Match Challenge #3

Post by Snuden »

@deleted_user4 I respectfully challenge you to a BO 3 match.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Re: Grudge Match Challenge #3

Post by sirmusket »

man.. your even more annoying the 'lejend'
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

And I pretty much think you are a dickhead, which is why I usually don't respond (or read) any of your crap.
[Sith] - Baphomet
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

sirmusket wrote:man.. your even more annoying the 'lejend'

24 hours ago you posted a long-winded apology for your behavior in the past, and asked for a fresh start. Now you're trying to derail a scheduling thread because you don't like the OP? Not off to a good start, man.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I just woke up from a horrifying, cinematic nightmare. Sure I'll play.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

You dreamt that all your signed Slayer albums got stolen?

I just logged off ESO and will have kebab delivered shortly, tomorrow around this time?
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

It was originally this: I went to the movies with a friend to watch this horror film. It ended and then somehow I got into the movie itself.

The movie/nightmare happened in waves of events, like battles. The overarching evil is an entity called "The Survivor." The first event is a group gathering in a room, playing Ninendo 64, and there is a very long, very dark hallway where The Survivor resides. It makes low rumbling and clicking sounds. Then in everyone's vision appears a message "______ is prey" and from the hallway is a deep noise something like concrete breaking and The Survivor snatches that person. Then the next event is played. If you died you just came back when the movie/events repeated themselves unaware of it although when I died or the events repeated themselves I was aware.

There was a video game esque sense of progress to it. As events happened we needed to not lose them or we'd be reverted to a more rememberless state or something. It was a fight against evil. I believe the actual sentence said in the dream was "We can't lose or we'll be reverted back to RE (from EP)." I.e. much less tools at our disposal. It all seemed very serious and matter-of-fact at the time.

One of the events was a firearm massacre. The Survivor had supernatural, humanoid beings working with it. There were about 7 of them. They were dressed like SWAT members in all black. One of them could teleport to anyone being still and shoot them dead in rapid succession. This was discovered late but once it was everyone had to be moving constantly -- no hiding. We had guns too but it didn't do much good. It was pretty much a run around and cross your fingers sort of thing.

In the theater, before I was in the film itself, there was an ending. The ending was that this evil entity, a grandfather, was captured and going to be killed by our two adult protagonists. However a little girl who is the grandchild of the grandfather saves the grandfather and they kill our protagonists -- not a happy ending. Part of what this seemed to imply is that a bit of the essence of what is good died there, and evil gained a sizeable advantage in its grip on the world.

After the grandfather and granddaughter win there was a minute long horror montage, with screaming the entire time and flashing, bloody, gory images. Then it was silent and the final frame lingered. It said this, "The body becomes death if the soul dies (or something)." The lettering was like 90s digital VHS tape. flickering. It was then I got sucked into it and the events started happening starting with the Nintendo 64 room.

It was all very frightening as I thought it was all very real, that is, until I realized it wasn't, and forced myself to wake up. It was noon.

Tomorrow I'll be at work at this time. Today was an exception.
No Flag Bucknasty
Musketeer

Post by Bucknasty »

Nice dodge callen why don’t u stop pesting us and go play aoeo
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Bucknasty wrote:Nice dodge callen why don’t u stop pesting us and go play aoeo

what happened to senorcollen?
No Flag Bucknasty
Musketeer

Post by Bucknasty »

Forgot the password/email i used
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by Papist »

Just a quick FYI @Snuden @deleted_user4 If you don't plan on using this thread to schedule games, I'll move it to ESOC Talk.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

@deleted_user4 I will be online tomorrow until 19:00 GMT. If that's too early for you then we can battle during the coming weekend.
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Snuden wrote:@deleted_user4 I will be online tomorrow until 19:00 GMT. If that's too early for you then we can battle during the coming weekend.

Will have to be the weekend then.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

Papist wrote:

24 hours ago you posted a long-winded apology for your behavior in the past, and asked for a fresh start. Now you're trying to derail a scheduling thread because you don't like the OP? Not off to a good start, man.

Nothing bout these scheduling threads are legit. It's clear Snuden is trolling seeing as he has made already numerous of the exact same threads challenging various players who would slaughter him inside 10minutes.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

sirmusket wrote:
Papist wrote:

Nothing bout these scheduling threads are legit. It's clear Snuden is trolling seeing as he has made already numerous of the exact same threads challenging various players who would slaughter him inside 10minutes.
People take his threads much more seriously thn they take you ironically.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I believe Snuden and I have every intention to play. May the better aoe player, not necessarily the better human being but maybe the better human being, win!
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by Papist »

sirmusket wrote:
Papist wrote:

He's using the forums to schedule and play games, and agreed earlier today to confine this topic to one thread from now on. I don't see the problem.

If you think someone is trolling, report the post instead of flaming them.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

What do you mean "Not legit" ?
I previously challenged gibson, he said yes, we played, and that's it - pretty simple. Spanky said on (no answer) so we wont play.

If people think they waste their time playing vs me, well, they are free to say no.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Besides... Why the hell do you even care? If you don't like me, my posts or my threads, don't read them.
[Sith] - Baphomet