British Decks

France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Re: British Decks

Post by bwinner »

Garja wrote:600g is for more cav generally so I guess cav HP is useful. 600g is a bit of a weak card imo for brits when they have 4v. 700f can be good sometimes just to keep the spam going. The question should be 700f or 600g, since 4v and cav HP are different and arguably superior cards. I don't see a deck with both 700f and 600g being very good if you miss cav HP.

Nah I mean I got cav hp already but cav Attack ?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Not worth it imo. I mean in theory it could be good but I'd say 700f or 600g win more games. Depends on MU tho.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

LMAO HOW HAVE I NOT BEEN TAGGED IN THIS THREAD IM T2 (behind thebritish) BRIT PLAYERS
Bavaria j_t_kirk
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
ESO: j_t_kirk

Post by j_t_kirk »

ImageImageImage
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

Talking about british decks, what do you think of improved grenades? Is it worth having for some weird grenadier rush or is it just useless?
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

I was asking seriously, but nevermind...
I have tested it and it is very cool, but besides the cool factor it is indeed useless. I am much better with 1000 gold card in my deck.
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

bwinner wrote:Here are some : Diarouga is the top brit player of 2017, I am not pro, but I play brit a lot and I think my deck doesn't miss card for most strat, @H2O_ is good with pretty much every civ so I put his deck here (it's quite different from most other deck and may be outdated). Then Jui and @Goodspeed are 2 players that have improved the brit meta in the past, so even though I am not a fan of their style, I need to put them as reference for brit players.
why there's 10 pike card age 3 ? I mean is this really usefull? and vs what? age 3 can offer so much better
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

ǝɯɐuɹǝsn wrote:
bwinner wrote:Here are some : Diarouga is the top brit player of 2017, I am not pro, but I play brit a lot and I think my deck doesn't miss card for most strat, @H2O_ is good with pretty much every civ so I put his deck here (it's quite different from most other deck and may be outdated). Then Jui and @Goodspeed are 2 players that have improved the brit meta in the past, so even though I am not a fan of their style, I need to put them as reference for brit players.
why there's 10 pike card age 3 ? I mean is this really usefull? and vs what? age 3 can offer so much better
Age 3 10 pike card :lol:
Totally useless unless you are finishing off someone with some uber rush strategy.
10 longbowmen or 9 musks is a much better shipment, and that is not taking into account mercs like Highlanders and Jaegers available at that age...