Fantastic Friday Showdown

Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Re: Fantastic Friday Showdown

Post by princeofcarthage »

That is correct I contacted McJim weather I can stream on ESOCTV, the aim was to create a stream for community to have fun and try and bring back old days of weekend showdowns. ESOCTV would have provided the opportunity to reach maximum crowd.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

MCJim wrote:
Ashvin wrote:
MCJim wrote:We talked about this, and if it turns out to be a success the channel might be switched to ESOCTV!

Don't you think you are playing too hard on monopoly? Let him, grow his twitch channel maybe? Just saying, if he agreed to that then np.

He was the one who contacted me to have the stream on ESOCTV, so he wants it :)

Ah, alright
Great Britain Interjection
Howdah
Donator 04
ESO: Interjection

Post by Interjection »

Hi there,

I'd like to chime in.

I enjoyed the Smackdown. The enthusiasm and game knowledge was there and you overcame the DDoSer well (hopefully that will be fixed soon). My criticisms would be to optimize your microphone better, you sounded very muffled a lot of the time. With clearer sound I think you could be an excellent caster.

I was wondering if you have a place to upload your VOD? If you don't have a YouTube channel I can upload the video in full to the community channel. Afterall that is what it's for!

Would be good if you could send me a DM

Best,
Interjection
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Interjection wrote:Hi there,

I'd like to chime in.

I enjoyed the Smackdown. The enthusiasm and game knowledge was there and you overcame the DDoSer well (hopefully that will be fixed soon). My criticisms would be to optimize your microphone better, you sounded very muffled a lot of the time. With clearer sound I think you could be an excellent caster.

I was wondering if you have a place to upload your VOD? If you don't have a YouTube channel I can upload the video in full to the community channel. Afterall that is what it's for!

Best,
Interjection

I full agree on this!

Indeed, you are on the way to be a great caster!
I really like how you say things when you are not sure about it. And your knowleg is pretty good.
I enjoyed it a lot to watch it.
shit juice :hmm:
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Yes I think I can figure out the more game volume to my volume ratio which was more as many said, and also microphone I think I can fix very soon!
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Interjection wrote:Hi there,

I'd like to chime in.

Best,
Interjection

You do wonderful work on YT. Thanks for all the time you put into your various channels.
Great Britain Interjection
Howdah
Donator 04
ESO: Interjection

Post by Interjection »

Very kind