Jakebailey12 and Kioa respond to the critics

No Flag jakebailey12
Crossbow

Post by jakebailey12 »

It has come to the attention of the Alliance (Kioa and Jakebailey12) that a certain belligerent individual has been posting negative things about us. We would like to clear a few things up. Cedar_Farms (Prairie) is an immature delusional player who is extremely salty due to 6 ass kickings we have put him through. (We are 6-0 vs him and his cronies). The strategies that Kioa and myself use are unorthodoxed, yes, but we use creativity to win games. If you don't like playing an atypical team with an arsenal of atypical stratgies, fine. Play someone else. Cedar Prairie Farms has issues. We also beat Cedar straight up in a 40 minute game. Sooo

If anyone thinks they can put up a good fight vs our strategies let us know and we will be more than happy to play! Happy gaming all.
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

BANG BANG
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Glad this has been cleared up. Thanks for the heads up.
No Flag nazz121
Musketeer

Post by nazz121 »

You've inspired me to get a smurf and do this with a friend, i finally found how i can like team games <3
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

LOL
United States of America cedarfarms
Dragoon
ESO: Cedar_farms_

Post by cedarfarms »

hahah if any of you guys buy this you guys are fools lol, first off i did beat you guys once, and that 40 minute game you speak off was a 3v3 game where my japan and british teammate were industrial at 40 minutes with 200 or 300 score whatever it was, how could i possibly win that game. I also had most kills that game by a few hundred, and all game i fought 3 v 1 on the bottom chokepoint of deccan. The thing is i offer you to play 1v1 and you will never play but continue to run around and talk smack is whats funny, when someone is constantly whispering you how they are 6-1 vs you and flooding you with invites to games but only with his partner so they can continue to use troll strats as the only way to win a game, my response is always and will continue to be lets play 1v1, and his response is always no, so at that point i think its settled who is really delusional lol

@zutazuta i had more faith in you as being a figure in the community than to just believe this kids bs, very disappointed, i started the post not to get them banned it was joke (clearly mentioned in post), wanted to hear other peoples stories of the dynamic duo
Dragoon

Post by cedarfarms »

let me throw this out here also, one game they forgot to team up in a 3v3 so they ended being on different teams, so that game turned into a virtual 2v2 because all they did was each mass pikemen then run out in the the side of the map and have a big pike battle then just basically sat their idle the rest of the game. Meanwhile me and the other player on my team won the 2v2 and were destroying the other players bases, so the other two opponents resign and we go to jakebaileys base and destroy his base and we are waiting for him to resign but he doesnt. So we get spies and he covered the entire map of siberia with wall foundations to hide his villagers he had scattered all over the map so 1 by 1 we chased them down and killed them, but the game still wasnt over, so then i see one unit of jakes right near kioas towncenter. Kioa let jake take a unit into his base and then he walled the entire base in a big circle with no gates so neither me or my teammate could get in the wall to kill jakes final unit. Let me remind you all that kioa was on my team this game, so in the end we just resigned because the trolls would have left their computers on all night just to troll, so they just wasted 45 minutes of my teammates and my time.
BTW- Im sure this game is counted in the 6 games they won against me lol, so who is really delusional
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

in light of cedar's harrowing new testimony, let me also say: shame on you zutazuta, how can smackdown host believe jakebailey and kiao like that?

we can only hope someone out there can put a stop to these outlaws
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

seriously you frickin' noobs change your avatar too many uruuumiiii
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Dragoon

Post by cedarfarms »

musketjr with op sarcasm
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

Post by sc »

Something needs to be done about these two. Jerom, get the president on the line, STAT!
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
No Flag divine_moon
Dragoon

Post by divine_moon »

incog wrote:seriously you frickin'' noobs change your avatar too many uruuumiiii
all shipped from the HC... :happydance:

dealing insane splash damage :7upspot:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

incog wrote:seriously you frickin'' noobs change your avatar too many uruuumiiii
+1

this, really. The urumi is even one of the ugliest avatars in the game. Can''t we make it so that people are forced to change their avatar to join the forums :P
No Flag jsimons1289
Dragoon

Post by jsimons1289 »

cedarfarms wrote:let me throw this out here also, one game they forgot to team up in a 3v3 so they ended being on different teams, so that game turned into a virtual 2v2 because all they did was each mass pikemen then run out in the the side of the map and have a big pike battle then just basically sat their idle the rest of the game. Meanwhile me and the other player on my team won the 2v2 and were destroying the other players bases, so the other two opponents resign and we go to jakebaileys base and destroy his base and we are waiting for him to resign but he doesnt. So we get spies and he covered the entire map of siberia with wall foundations to hide his villagers he had scattered all over the map so 1 by 1 we chased them down and killed them, but the game still wasnt over, so then i see one unit of jakes right near kioas towncenter. Kioa let jake take a unit into his base and then he walled the entire base in a big circle with no gates so neither me or my teammate could get in the wall to kill jakes final unit. Let me remind you all that kioa was on my team this game, so in the end we just resigned because the trolls would have left their computers on all night just to troll, so they just wasted 45 minutes of my teammates and my time.
BTW- Im sure this game is counted in the 6 games they won against me lol, so who is really delusional
LOL. Sounds pretty funny tbh.
No Flag kioa
Crossbow

Post by kioa »

cedarfarms wrote:let me throw this out here also, one game they forgot to team up in a 3v3 so they ended being on different teams, so that game turned into a virtual 2v2 because all they did was each mass pikemen then run out in the the side of the map and have a big pike battle then just basically sat their idle the rest of the game. Meanwhile me and the other player on my team won the 2v2 and were destroying the other players bases, so the other two opponents resign and we go to jakebaileys base and destroy his base and we are waiting for him to resign but he doesnt. So we get spies and he covered the entire map of siberia with wall foundations to hide his villagers he had scattered all over the map so 1 by 1 we chased them down and killed them, but the game still wasnt over, so then i see one unit of jakes right near kioas towncenter. Kioa let jake take a unit into his base and then he walled the entire base in a big circle with no gates so neither me or my teammate could get in the wall to kill jakes final unit. Let me remind you all that kioa was on my team this game, so in the end we just resigned because the trolls would have left their computers on all night just to troll, so they just wasted 45 minutes of my teammates and my time.

Check Elo numm nuts. We beat yall in a 2v2 using Dutch France. Even we don''t have a lame rush stray for those Civs.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

my question is: how the hell you two guys manage to have a 1100 1v1 elo?
Kinda amazing how low that is.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Piroshiki spain is no autority lol.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

Who cares how these guys play? They can play their Deccan games any way they like.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag jakebailey12
Crossbow

Post by jakebailey12 »

Bump!
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

princeofkabul wrote:Who cares how these guys play? They can play their Deccan games any way they like.

No no no, all lamers must be converted to veni rules!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

lemmings121 wrote:my question is: how the hell you two guys manage to have a 1100 1v1 elo?
Because the loose 1v1 in purpose to lower their win % so people will play with them 2v2. Also, one time I played a 3v3 on I think silk road with kioa and he quite in the middle of the game to just to try to give me a loss. Still won though so suck my dick kioa
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

gibson wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:my question is: how the hell you two guys manage to have a 1100 1v1 elo?
Because the loose 1v1 in purpose to lower their win % so people will play with them 2v2. Also, one time I played a 3v3 on I think silk road with kioa and he quite in the middle of the game to just to try to give me a loss. Still won though so suck my dick kioa
ah, so they lower they pr on porpouse on 1v1, to always noobbash on teamgames?
such pros!
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

Post by sc »

tsk tsk jake. i did a 3v3 vs these guys and their mate, they tried doing some ultra agro strat with an azzie warhut on the edge of our base just out of tc LOS @ the 1 min mark, my team mate sent militia to stop it and they resigned at 90 secs. pitchfork raised

BM no bueno
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
No Flag 22k
Crossbow

Post by 22k »

they are getting kicked ate every game !