a question of rank

Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Re: a question of rank

Post by sirmusket »

Challenger_Marco wrote:Lol dude that was my friend playing on my account.

lol, I've heard that story more times than I can count on my fingers.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

sirmusket wrote:

:huh: I played on GR with u and with tedere also n u said I'm good but now I'm noob makes no sense,even Butifle and Gryphoon knows me as well n played with breezebro n with pr32+ guys if they accepted me to 2 play with them which means I'm not underanked.
:nwc:
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Challenger_Marco wrote:
sirmusket wrote:

:huh: I played on GR with u and with tedere also n u said I'm good but now I'm noob makes no sense,even Butifle and Gryphoon knows me as well n played with breezebro n with pr32+ guys if they accepted me to 2 play with them which means I'm not underanked.

I never said you were good.. I hardly know you lol. Not sure if Gryphoon knowing you means anything lol. Well you're not pr27 imo. If you are lets play tonight b05 I wan't to see..
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

sirmusket wrote:
Challenger_Marco wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I never said you were good.. I hardly know you lol. Not sure if Gryphoon knowing you means anything lol. Well you're not pr27 imo. If you are lets play tonight b05 I wan't to see..

I am inactive for 1 year and still busy just trying to help people not sure if I can play now maybe later when I come back?Like after April I must see.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

@deleted_user4 +1 ,yeah the time u invested can be invested into something else very useful to Ur life, investmenting so much time to get good at this game,is useless because u can't live a life with aoe3 ,maybe with SC II or other games where u have big prize pools and sponsorships u can.Well u can play this game for fun or when ur super bored ,but if u sacrifice other things for this game it's bad option like Ur studies etc.
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

Post by bigsmoke »

Challenger_Marco wrote:
tedere12 wrote:
Challenger_Marco wrote:Alright nice write ups by above people , however I wanna share my thoughts as I have experienced the same.i was once a MS now a captain ,how?
Well when r at MS level u dont know what to do Vs what civ ,unsure about the card orders ,macro & micro would not be efficient .Ms/2nd Lt know the basics but they will be unsure about everything like what should I do after that should I push? When should I push? All the things will be a question mark ,u won't know the timings very well etc.And mainly play naked builds that makes u comfortable but u can't win.So basically all these things must be improved.
These improvements can be done easily ,if you very eager to get to higher ranks.
For macro -Learn from playing team games.
For Micro-Try to play with hotkeys
Decision making/Timings-By practicing 1v1
Card Order- you need to learn the game mechanics (practice 1v1)
Build Order-Recorded Games,Streams etc
Basically practice , practice 1v1
And loose many times u can and learn the mistakes and develop.The fact that history never repeats itself and must learn from mistakes committed from the past must be the way.
By atleast mastering this reaching captain easy ,then mechanics,etc.

you forgot to mention that they should play vs 2nd lt and below http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... atestmatch

You noob check my nilla status I'm not tad player.Only just recently.My main account was not this if u want to check my history.

@tedere12 you :hehe: NOOB how :mad: :mad: Can you COMPARE liTTEE TAD :kinggreen: :kinggreen: :kinggreen: :kinggreen: :kinggreen: ACTIVTYT to cool :export: :export: :export: Vanillla dank AF :pop: :pop: activity you can see I am LEGEND AND SUPERIOR TO ALL :shock: :shock: :shock: 8-) 8-)
~~ pecelot rip ~~
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

Just Wanted say people still play this game because they get motivated by others, when Ur getting better people appreciate you and u become motivated to play this ,you will get respect and you will feel nice about yourself and become greedy like to get to higher ranks.Aoe3 ain't dead because of ESOC hosting tourney where u can express your talent,where you can introduce yourself to others,Mainly FAME all these things make people like to play this game more And more,mainly motivation,and then you become addicted to this game and becomes careless about Ur life sometimes,once Ur addicted coming out is hard without accomplishing Ur dream and desire,these things make u play dis game ,coming out of addiction is one hell out of trouble maybe just ignore aoe3 for sometime and check your life?
Next money plays a roll ,ppl who r poor I don't think so will play this game so hard to earn money (rare case).
Mainly for fame this game lives everyone wants to know who r u which can be done easily in this community and u feel good about atleast u get respect here.
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

Post by bigsmoke »

Challenger_Marco wrote:Just Wanted say people still play this game because they get motivated by others, when Ur getting better people appreciate you and u become motivated to play this ,you will get respect and you will feel nice about yourself and become greedy like to get to higher ranks.Aoe3 ain't dead because of ESOC hosting tourney where u can express your talent,where you can introduce yourself to others,Mainly FAME all these things make people like to play this game more And more,mainly motivation,and then you become addicted to this game and becomes careless about Ur life sometimes,once Ur addicted coming out is hard without accomplishing Ur dream and desire,these things make u play dis game ,coming out of addiction is one hell out of trouble maybe just ignore aoe3 for sometime and check your life?
Next money plays a roll ,ppl who r poor I don't think so will play this game so hard to earn money (rare case).
Mainly for fame this game lives everyone wants to know who r u which can be done easily in this community and u feel good about atleast u get respect here.

i
m pretty cooked can you give a tl:dr thats not bullshit please
~~ pecelot rip ~~
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Challenger_Marco wrote:Just Wanted say people still play this game because they get motivated by others, when Ur getting better people appreciate you and u become motivated to play this ,you will get respect and you will feel nice about yourself and become greedy like to get to higher ranks.Aoe3 ain't dead because of ESOC hosting tourney where u can express your talent,where you can introduce yourself to others,Mainly FAME all these things make people like to play this game more And more,mainly motivation,and then you become addicted to this game and becomes careless about Ur life sometimes,once Ur addicted coming out is hard without accomplishing Ur dream and desire,these things make u play dis game ,coming out of addiction is one hell out of trouble maybe just ignore aoe3 for sometime and check your life?

I feel like you're talking about yourself..
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Dragoon
ESO: VooDoo_BoSs

Post by VooDoo_BoSs »

sirmusket wrote:

You of all people would know :)
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

VooDoo_BoSs wrote:
sirmusket wrote:

You of all people would know :)

Well playing otto 100% of your 1v1s is basically not even playing legit aswell so you can't talk :P
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

I've since thought up another potential difference between MS and Captain: how often one chooses to play Ottomans.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

I've since thought up another potential difference between MS and Captain: how often one chooses to cheat.
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

Post by Radix_Lecti »

y btc up again?@Snuden
Sweden tabben
Lancer
EWTNWC LAN Bronze
ESO: tabben

Post by tabben »

I'd wildly guess a not too small portion of MS don't know how to check their opponent's deck, and a large portion know but are too lazy to do it regularly.

At Captain rank I find it unlikely that people don't know how it's done, but there are probably still many who don't - compared to high level games where I suppose it's done in 99.99% cases.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

tabben wrote:I'd wildly guess a not too small portion of MS don't know how to check their opponent's deck, and a large portion know but are too lazy to do it regularly.

At Captain rank I find it unlikely that people don't know how it's done, but there are probably still many who don't - compared to high level games where I suppose it's done in 99.99% cases.

tabben captain elegiggle :lol:
https://clips.twitch.tv/SpoopyPlacidJackalHotPokket
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

To be fair I have really high apm raids. My raids.. they could be the highest apm raids, ever? I don't know. They could be, I don't know. I'd like to think they are. My opponents see my raids, they see the bad things from the raids, and they say to themselves, they say, wow, this guy, this guy has the highest apm raids.

My raids are massive. No one raids like I do. They may think they do, but no one raids like I do.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Radix_Lecti wrote:y btc up again?@Snuden

Stable I would say.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

deleted_user wrote:To be fair I have really high apm raids. My raids.. they could be the highest apm raids, ever? I don't know. They could be, I don't know. I'd like to think they are. My opponents see my raids, they see the bad things from the raids, and they say to themselves, they say, wow, this guy, this guy has the highest apm raids.

You do have good APM (I'm not joking here), and you're a good raider. But the fact that it takes him a minute to not even realise he is on 8v and hasn't made a vill since.. and has a massive smile on his face and is completely oblivious. That's not captain, I'm sorry, not even 1st lt. It seems people are tossing away PR like they're party pills, everyone is lt col these days.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

deleted_user wrote:To be fair I have really high apm raids. My raids.. they could be the highest apm raids, ever? I don't know. They could be, I don't know. I'd like to think they are. My opponents see my raids, they see the bad things from the raids, and they say to themselves, they say, wow, this guy, this guy has the highest apm raids.

No
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

I will try the strat you mentioned the other day (sacrifice livestock)
[Sith] - Baphomet
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

There's only 1 way to settle this. Snuden Vs tabben BO21
[spoiler=spoiler]ez4snu....[/spoiler]
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Googol wrote:

No

I edited it to make it longer and, by default, better. It's a tremendous post. I predict the support will be staggering, just staggering. People love these sorts of posts, you know? I've known it my whole life, that's what makes me great at what I do. I've been doing this sort of thing for a very long time and people always go wild for these types of posts. Trust me, it'll be great, and successful. I'm always successful. They're gonna love it.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

deleted_user wrote:
Googol wrote:

No

I edited it to make it longer and, de facto, better.

me best apm me op u nub
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Googol wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I edited it to make it longer and, de facto, better.

me best apm me op u nub

AraGun has better apm than you though