How do ESOC Players Match?

United States of America Peel_Thy_Cap
Crossbow
ESO: Peel_Thy_Cap

How do ESOC Players Match?

Post by Peel_Thy_Cap »

Hello,

I have been playing AOEIII off and on for years. I don't have any problems finding a game on the in-game client but I just learned of ESOC and was wondering how people on here match with each other in order to use the ESOC patch and ESOC maps?

Thanks!
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Re: How do ESOC Players Match?

Post by princeofcarthage »

Same way as ESO players, ESOC is just a patch/mod, Client remains the same, you login with same account and username, you just need someone with ESOC patch/mod installed to play the game.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
United States of America Peel_Thy_Cap
Crossbow
ESO: Peel_Thy_Cap

Post by Peel_Thy_Cap »

Oh ok, cool! Thanks for the clarification. So, if I download the ESOC patch and play with someone that does not have it, there won't be any problems, correct?
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

You will not be able to play with him on the ESOC patch obviously. But apart from that - no. Playing on the original patch will be the same.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Peel_Thy_Cap wrote:Oh ok, cool! Thanks for the clarification. So, if I download the ESOC patch and play with someone that does not have it, there won't be any problems, correct?

Yes there won't be any problems as long as you play on the TAD version of the game.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Japan mmTakezo
Crossbow
ESO: mmTakezo

Post by mmTakezo »

yemshi wrote:You will not be able to play with him on the ESOC patch obviously. But apart from that - no. Playing on the original patch will be the same.
the problem with esoc is that those who play are high level players for those of us who play for pleasure and have less level, it is better,play normal ESO .whenever I connect those who played on esoc maps were from captain to colonel ,maybe i am wrong do not kill me.
Sweden tabben
Lancer
EWTNWC LAN Bronze
ESO: tabben

Post by tabben »

mmTakezo wrote:
yemshi wrote:You will not be able to play with him on the ESOC patch obviously. But apart from that - no. Playing on the original patch will be the same.
the problem with esoc is that those who play are high level players for those of us who play for pleasure and have less level, it is better,play normal ESO .whenever I connect those who played on esoc maps were from captain to colonel ,maybe i am wrong do not kill me.
Someone please execute this fella.
[spoiler=spoiler]Just kidding please do not kill me[/spoiler]
Japan mmTakezo
Crossbow
ESO: mmTakezo

Post by mmTakezo »

tabben wrote:
mmTakezo wrote:
Someone please execute this fella. I'll send you the bullets :)
[spoiler=spoiler]Just kidding please do not kill me[/spoiler]