Macro1776

New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Macro1776

Post by zoom »

The match of the century: Absence vs thin air ESOC moderating vs logic and objectivity.

As far as I'm aware, quoting a PM sent to oneself and one's reply to it is not against the rules of ESOC. I'm being told that using religious demonyms is, however, which I had no idea was the case. ESOC probably should have done a better job communicating that, not instantly banning without warning or redaction. IIRC it's not in the rules, either. Here goes quoting a PM sent to me by an upstanding community member (just like ewwmeeww) once more:

zoom wrote:
DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:You're fucking shit at balance the game.

Would be awesome if pr 25 like you stop trying to balance the game, because you just suck dicks. You're totally shit at the game and can't balance it , literally no way. You nerfed french LOL

Your patch is totally shit like you
Hai!

Tank you for your concern. You will be glad to know I have little to no say in what civilizations get changed. I also had nothing to do with the changes to French in particular.

Kindly yours,

zoom

P.S. My real pr is 20.
:chinese:

Thread locked. User has been timed out. Reasons: Continuous baiting, harassment.
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Re: Macro1776

Post by InsectPoison »

I want to hear @deleted_user opinion on this
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

good old classic marco :hehe:
United States of America Hidddy_
Retired Contributor
ESO: Hidalgito

Post by Hidddy_ »

Aww that was actually really nice of Marco to call you a pr 25. I thought you were pr 23 just a few days ago!
De Funk
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

I want to hear @iamturk s opinion on this
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

way to go, zoi! congrats on reaching 1st luit
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Funny marco calling someone else pr 25 when he hes only higher than pr 25 with 1 civ.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

This is funnu.
Pay more attention to detail.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Good macro bad micro bad marco good micro
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

What are you trying to achieve here? You're simply insinuating more arguments and more hatred. You literally just got banned and now you're back to making similar threads.

The problem with your thread is that it's purposely designed to bait and humiliate members. How do you dare think Esoc wouldn't ban you for it?
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

rsy wrote:What are you trying to achieve here? You're simply insinuating more arguments and more hatred. You literally just got banned and now you're back to making similar threads.

The problem with your thread is that it's purposely designed to bait and humiliate members. How do you dare think Esoc wouldn't ban you for it?

Hey MA OG eat some fish.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Googol wrote:Hey MA OG eat some fish.

Had some fish burritos they were good shit brah
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

nice smurf :D
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

rsy wrote:What are you trying to achieve here? You're simply insinuating more arguments and more hatred. You literally just got banned and now you're back to making similar threads.

You are simply being wrong. This thread breaks no rules in any way, and I think the exchange quoted is entertaining to many.

Also, I was rather hoping I would get banned for it. Exposing ESOC moderating is the next best thing to exposing Macro1489 and ewwmeeww.

Also, the instigator here isn't me. You are just failing to see that because you didn't bother to check.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Oh look, Zoom and his obsession are at it again. Can you be in a thread or twitch chat without making any remarks about me? It's so sad, man. Instead of wasting your time with this silly baiting (which you even admit was a bait for the mods), can you please link me the research papers that substantiate your claim in the death penalty thread? Or are you still writing that paper?