Classic aoe videos

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Classic aoe videos

Post by gibson »

Its recently come to my attention that many people in this community have never seen this video, and that needs to change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZD0Nivb2cQ&t=
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Re: Classic aoe videos

Post by Gendarme »

Is this the guy that got banned and decided to spread the deck hack?
Pay more attention to detail.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

Hey great win sez, great vid.
One small advice: add key words like aoe3 age of empires etc. in the description somewhere so that more people find that vid when they search for such keyword.

Kappa
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

:lol:
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

or not record with a nokia brick
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

"He's tryin to hit and run but really he's just runnin and gettin shot at"
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

There's many classic phrases in that video
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Actually "cheating" is a species-hindering human construct. What "guide lines" are determined that are not arbitrary? In order to appease the less resourceful masses the enterprising elite are shackled and ridiculed for offending a definition not ordained in universal truth. It's this egalitarian ethos that plagues our society which discourages the use of out-of-the-box problem solving. People like SEZ could be the next Alexander Fleming but thanks to corporate greed, who want everyone to be sheep under their shepherding, such ambition and drive is actively thwarted, encouraging mediocrity. What is worse? They've recruited society to be the enforcers. WE are the proctors of this disgusting Great Supressment -- the judges and the gendarme. So you laugh now, but who will be laughing in a hundred years?

#cheatersriseup
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Papist wrote:"He's tryin to hit and run but really he's just runnin and gettin shot at"

LOOOOOOOOOOL
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

Here are a couple of videos I remember fondly from a few years ago.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qLW9gYP4pJ0&t=1s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OmAKcKE1ajU
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

deleted_user wrote:Actually "cheating" is a species-hindering human construct. What "guide lines" are determined that are not arbitrary? In order to appease the less resourceful masses the enterprising elite are shackled and ridiculed for offending a definition not ordained in universal truth. It's this egalitarian ethos that plagues our society which discourages the use of out-of-the-box problem solving. People like SEZ could be the next Alexander Fleming but thanks to corporate greed, who want everyone to be sheep under their shepherding, such ambition and drive is actively thwarted, encouraging mediocrity. What is worse? They've recruited society to be the enforcers. WE are the proctors of this disgusting Great Supressment -- the judges and the gendarme. So you laugh now, but who will be laughing in a hundred years?
#cheatersriseup

where do you find the inspiration for your contemplations? :lol: to me this guy is just an angry kid throwing rocks at his toycar (destructive behavior), if you watch his other videos.
spreading glitches isn't constructive. there are a few ppl that only want to find exploits in the game, that isn't a problem, but then the don't keep the glitch for themselves or fix anything and spread it everywhere just to brag. this has happened to the fwg scenario recently. some guys find a glitch - then they tell everybody and then when i played it again after months, i found out that the scenario is totally broken (fixed now), it's just annoying. at least i can understand the esoc policy on cheaters now ;) - first i was skeptical.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

“Just phish being a noob”
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

"If otto lets russia boom russias gonna put it in ottos ass every time" its funny cause of the way he says ottos
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

supahons wrote:
deleted_user wrote:Actually "cheating" is a species-hindering human construct. What "guide lines" are determined that are not arbitrary? In order to appease the less resourceful masses the enterprising elite are shackled and ridiculed for offending a definition not ordained in universal truth. It's this egalitarian ethos that plagues our society which discourages the use of out-of-the-box problem solving. People like SEZ could be the next Alexander Fleming but thanks to corporate greed, who want everyone to be sheep under their shepherding, such ambition and drive is actively thwarted, encouraging mediocrity. What is worse? They've recruited society to be the enforcers. WE are the proctors of this disgusting Great Supressment -- the judges and the gendarme. So you laugh now, but who will be laughing in a hundred years?
#cheatersriseup

where do you find the inspiration for your contemplations? :lol: to me this guy is just an angry kid throwing rocks at his toycar (destructive behavior), if you watch his other videos.
spreading glitches isn't constructive. there are a few ppl that only want to find exploits in the game, that isn't a problem, but then the don't keep the glitch for themselves or fix anything and spread it everywhere just to brag. this has happened to the fwg scenario recently. some guys find a glitch - then they tell everybody and then when i played it again after months, i found out that the scenario is totally broken (fixed now), it's just annoying. at least i can understand the esoc policy on cheaters now ;) - first i was skeptical.

Inspiration implies periods of mental rest. I am always inspired, and allow revelations to surface as soon as they rise.