Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Re: After 18 months of AoE 3...

Post by Sargsyan »

Cmon queen why did u delete your post, u just abandoned kaisar
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

I haven’t played in about 2 years. Recently I’ve realised I have lost all interest in video games I had. It’s quite sad to be honest, I used to think I’d play video games well into my adulthood but it seems not to be. I think quitting aoe 3 was the catalyst for this.

This doesn’t really answer the original topic question but it’s the first thing that I thought of .
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

It's not sad at all, not unless you've done nothing with your aquired free time and dont develop hobbies or interests.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

InsectPoison wrote:I haven’t played in about 2 years. Recently I’ve realised I have lost all interest in video games I had. It’s quite sad to be honest, I used to think I’d play video games well into my adulthood but it seems not to be. I think quitting aoe 3 was the catalyst for this.

This doesn’t really answer the original topic question but it’s the first thing that I thought of .

Similar situation here, but I had no real interest in video games to begin with and got into aoe3 bc of its' historical setting. Now it's my only source of procrastination and if I finally get sick of it completely, which I'm pretty close to imo, I won't miss it either. It actually takes a huge toll on my eyes and concentration, so that's another pro for quitting completely but we all know how the "I quit this and that" works. Just let it happen without thinking I guess
United States of America Hidddy_
Retired Contributor
ESO: Hidalgito

Post by Hidddy_ »

jesus3 wrote:
InsectPoison wrote:I haven’t played in about 2 years. Recently I’ve realised I have lost all interest in video games I had. It’s quite sad to be honest, I used to think I’d play video games well into my adulthood but it seems not to be. I think quitting aoe 3 was the catalyst for this.

Similar situation here, but I had no real interest in video games to begin with and got into aoe3 bc of its' historical setting. Now it's my only source of procrastination and if I finally get sick of it completely, which I'm pretty close to imo, I won't miss it either. It actually takes a huge toll on my eyes and concentration, so that's another pro for quitting completely but we all know how the "I quit this and that" works. Just let it happen without thinking I guess

No! :cry: who will I have friendly fi wars with when you leave?
De Funk
No Flag almalek
Skirmisher

Post by almalek »

Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

I also completely lost interest in AoE 3 a few weeks ago, it was so bad that not even a GUA facecam stream could get me excited. I tried to play a few other civs but just couldn't get into it at all.

Then... Then I found Sioux! Now I almost enjoy the game more than ever.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

Snuden wrote:

I also completely lost interest in AoE 3 a few weeks ago, it was so bad that not even a GUA facecam stream could get me excited. I tried to play a few other civs but just couldn't get into it at all.

Try the ottomans, they're kinda fun.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Googol wrote:
Snuden wrote:

Stoilov sends his regards.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Googol wrote:
Snuden wrote:

Yes. First I will perfect Sioux though.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

I send my regards too
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Googol wrote:
Snuden wrote:

iro is more fun. But only if you play it on RE!
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

Ashvin wrote:
Googol wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Stoilov sends his regards.

At this point im rapist, mass murderer, terrorist i guess.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Sargsyan wrote:Cmon queen why did u delete your post, u just abandoned kaisar

I see you are new here. Welcome, friend!
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

umeu wrote:
Sargsyan wrote:Cmon queen why did u delete your post, u just abandoned kaisar

I see you are new here. Welcome, friend!

Thenx youmeyou
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

I've deleted some posts in here. If you disagree with the decision to delete the posts, please open up a complaint in the small claims court. Thank you. Let's get this thread back on track please.
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Now my posht makesh no shenshe ...hic!
Pay more attention to detail.
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Post by macacoalbino »

Learned a lot of cs go from my former AoE3friends :kinggreen:
lemmings121 wrote:
Snuden wrote:3. Be respectful to your opponent, even if you lost because of a big mistake on your part (for example not having a functioning lighter) Always GG your opponent after a game. For extra karma you can add a WP.

Thats absurd. we can see you are new to this game by this post. you need more exerience and learn with the pros. I'll help you with this item from what I have gathered over the years watching high level games and streams:

3. When you lost because of a big mistake of your part, blame the enemy for not playing how you expected him to. Its obvious that you played better and only lost because the enemy game plan is stupid and wrong and bad.

Never forget to say they lagged! :salt:

Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

macacoalbino wrote:Learned a lot of cs go from my former AoE3friends :kinggreen:
:

also sc2 :P
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

I'm glad that @hleung introduced me to EU4
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

I've met really awesome people and moved across the Atlantic to be with one of them.
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

XeeleeFlower wrote:I've met really awesome people and moved across the Atlantic to be with one of them.

and you are just hardcoar woman :love: :love: I mean, who would do this, if she was not really though :!:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

XeeleeFlower wrote:I've met really awesome people and moved across the Atlantic to be with one of them.

thats dedication, i guess mart being insanely hot made it less hard