The legend of Azon

Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

The legend of Azon

Post by jgals »

Its been nigh on 5 years since i first saw him in the still darkness of the night. With only 200 users online, Azon was there hosting a NR 10 on great plains. He was using a shitty lvl 10 home city. Brigadier!!! wow, won 493 of 500 games! How is that even possible? With that kind of city at that? I had to know. So I cicked in. I can't remember what i tried to do, it might have been the suvorov reform musk switch or just a huge iro timing, but whatever it was I do remember that he picked it to pieces. It seemed his janisarry mass had no end, and abus swooped down on me from the trees. Just when I thought I could win by switching to all bow the cav rolled in and rolled me over without a struggle.

Five years laterAzon is still hosting NR10 on GP with otto lvl 10 cities. His rank is still the highest on eso as far as I know and I guess that is not suprising considering that particular game is hte only one he plays, and he has been doing it for the last who knows how many years. Am I the only one who is enchanted by the mistique surrounding this legendary player? IT seems few if any know anything about him. If there is one thing I could ask him I guess it would be, what keeps you going all these years? Why GP nr 10 has become a way of life for him and why he destroys any city that levels up to 11. So tell me folks what do we know about azon, and how can we get him to agree to make an inside the mind video?
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Re: The legend of Azon

Post by spanky4ever »

hmm. is this aoe3? or some random game? is the game good, and where can I get it?- is it free? or what do it cost?
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

azon, bane of the privates!
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Azon, harbinger of loss.
Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

iwillspankyou wrote:hmm. is this aoe3? or some random game? is the game good, and where can I get it?- is it free? or what do it cost?

it's a high ranked player ;)
[spoiler=Link]http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player/?n=Azon&t=age3yTR&m=latestmatch&pid=7235&page=1[/spoiler]

his PR formula:

99% otto + average opponent ~PR5 + use low homecities = high PR

(PR calculation: "A player using a level 1 Home City is at a disadvantage when playing against a level 40 Home City, so he should earn more points if he wins.")
Tier / Home City Levels
Tier 1: 0-9
Tier 2: 10-24
Tier 3: 25-100+