I have decided to come clean...

Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: I have decided to come clean...

Post by pecelot »

Be sure to check out my awesome Tip of the Day — livestock scouting thread! :flowers: :pop: :aiz:
India TNT333
Lancer
ESO: TNT333

Re: I have decided to come clean...

Post by TNT333 »

Snuden wrote:I can't keep it to myself any longer, and it is getting worse and worse.

I have an uncontrollable need for my explorer to scout the very edges of the map. Sometimes my explorer have to take de-tours around TP's, cliffs, etc so make that last spot of black disappear.

Most players send their explorer forward as soon as the game starts, not me, I send it back to the nearest edge. From there I go a little to the right, and then I go left. Once the area behind my TC is scouted, I zig-zag my way across the map.

Whenever I find livestock I also send them on a scouting mission, causing me to lose some of them, but that does not bother me at all as long as they have scouted a reasonable area of the map.

The area behind my opponents TC is none of my concern and I usually don't bother, unless I have rescued a monkey, then I send that. On some maps I have up to 4 control groups with various "explorers" going at the same time, making age 1 quite a stressful age.

Does any of you have the same need?

Yep u have a problem. For me the problem is rushing a bit too much for i think the enemy r wayyy to pro
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte