India TNT333
Skirmisher
Posts: 126
ESO: TNT333

23 Sep 2018, 13:06

Elizabeth- Medium to hard, uses infantry supported by artillery, not much cavalry, LOTS of merc, decent defense, great eco also natives
Napoleon- Cavalry and artillery, medium to hard, hussars and natives, rare gendarmes and some cavalry mercs. Decent eco and decent defense
Maurice- infantry and artillery, hard to beat, gets many mercs as well, most artillery used, hard defense great eco and spams halbs like crazy
Isabella- medium to somewhat easy infantry cavalry and artillery along with mercs and spies. Weak defense and average eco. Pike LOVER
Henry- Hard or medium, like maurice infantry and artillery with mercs but his eco is weaker than maurice but also sttong. Also good defense and halb spam
Frederick- medium to easy rushes a lot cavalry and artillery with some doppels. Very sneaky when attacking and is quiye annoying. Harrases with cavs a lot and is known to use mercs. Poor defense
Ivan- medium. He is obsessed with large armies. Infantry and artillery r his army with some cavs frm shipments. Decent defense but doesnt upgrade blockhouses. Halbs can sometimes reach 800. Uses mercs but not frequently. Decent economy
Suleiman- Medium cav and artillery with loads of mercs,decently good eco, hussars elmetis and horse art r his main forces. He rarely uses jannisaries except for shipments. Has good defense

I will post about the warchiefs and ad later
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
France flontier
Dragoon
Posts: 238
ESO: Flontier

23 Sep 2018, 13:09

You dont speak about Piroshiki ?
User avatar
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
Posts: 1171
ESO: Pikilic
Location: Dijon, France
GameRanger ID: 7497456

23 Sep 2018, 13:09

Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 10000
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

24 Sep 2018, 08:41

I see a pikeman and I want it painted grey :geek:
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
Posts: 2065
ESO: Octanium

24 Sep 2018, 08:51

This thread is different, OP is informing their tactics, and you made a thread about how counter them.

Elizabeth- Medium to hard, uses infantry supported by artillery, not much cavalry, LOTS of merc, decent defense, great eco also natives

no AI has "great" eco
Image
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
Posts: 5120
ESO: Gendarme

24 Sep 2018, 10:06

Actually, Germans have great eco while Russians have terrible eco.
Capitalization matters.https://pastebin.com/KEuaQCrR
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 2114
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger ID: 2106182

24 Sep 2018, 10:40

Gendarme wrote:Actually, Germans have great eco while Russians have terrible eco.

Russians also have terrible Ivan
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
Posts: 5120
ESO: Gendarme

24 Sep 2018, 10:42

Amazing how you still failed to get the joke.
Capitalization matters.https://pastebin.com/KEuaQCrR
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 2114
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger ID: 2106182

24 Sep 2018, 10:44

Amazing how you still think people get your jokes
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 10000
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

24 Sep 2018, 12:51

Ashvin wrote:This thread is different, OP is informing their tactics, and you made a thread about how counter them.

Elizabeth- Medium to hard, uses infantry supported by artillery, not much cavalry, LOTS of merc, decent defense, great eco also natives

no AI has "great" eco

well, that serves a very similar purpose, doesn't it

all comps have limitless resource flow
I see a pikeman and I want it painted grey :geek:
India TNT333
Skirmisher
Posts: 126
ESO: TNT333

24 Sep 2018, 13:36

Ashvin wrote:This thread is different, OP is informing their tactics, and you made a thread about how counter them.

Elizabeth- Medium to hard, uses infantry supported by artillery, not much cavalry, LOTS of merc, decent defense, great eco also natives

no AI has "great" eco

Some of them like Maurice and Lizzie have strong booming ecos
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
Posts: 5120
ESO: Gendarme

24 Sep 2018, 14:10

Argument refuted!
Capitalization matters.https://pastebin.com/KEuaQCrR
India TNT333
Skirmisher
Posts: 126
ESO: TNT333

24 Sep 2018, 16:08

Sorry if there is another thread bout it I also wanna share my exp with the ai and as I play a lot of games about 30+ with them I wanted to detail every individual and their playstyle so that u will know how to use which units to counter them when playing.
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 10000
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

24 Sep 2018, 18:53

expert bots with 100% handicap have enormous buffs to their gather rates, so naturally the ones that have a ticking source of income will benefit, as natural resources vanish after some time — so it's the Dutch with their banks, for instance, and any other AI not retarded enough to send factories

for compstomp in general I'd recommend the N3O improved AI, or just waiting for AoE3:DE :santa: :ugeek:
I see a pikeman and I want it painted grey :geek:
India TNT333
Skirmisher
Posts: 126
ESO: TNT333

25 Sep 2018, 02:09

pecelot wrote:expert bots with 100% handicap have enormous buffs to their gather rates, so naturally the ones that have a ticking source of income will benefit, as natural resources vanish after some time — so it's the Dutch with their banks, for instance, and any other AI not retarded enough to send factories

for compstomp in general I'd recommend the N3O improved AI, or just waiting for AoE3:DE :santa: :ugeek:

All ais use factories
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 8012
ESO: SirCallen
Location: Midwest best west

25 Sep 2018, 02:10

All AIs ship 600w @sirmusket
and the giving famishes the craving
sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song

The shepherd's staff's tantalus around my neck

let the water
touch the tongue
User avatar
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
Posts: 2276
ESO: yemshi
Location: Germany

25 Sep 2018, 07:25

TNT333 wrote:
pecelot wrote:expert bots with 100% handicap have enormous buffs to their gather rates, so naturally the ones that have a ticking source of income will benefit, as natural resources vanish after some time — so it's the Dutch with their banks, for instance, and any other AI not retarded enough to send factories

for compstomp in general I'd recommend the N3O improved AI, or just waiting for AoE3:DE :santa: :ugeek:

All ais use factories

Sometimes Isabella fails to age to III.
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 10000
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

25 Sep 2018, 08:29

I wouldn't be so sure, some for certain send only one, but I know Elizabeth has an eco-based deck, so maybe she's got more resources overall than her counterparts, but still it doesn't really matter as the difference between bots' wealth and poor players' is enormous already
I see a pikeman and I want it painted grey :geek:

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests