Decan : How many villagers to age 2 as FRANCE? GO!

Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Decan : How many villagers to age 2 as FRANCE? GO!

Post by Cocaine »

Hi all,

What is the optimal number of villagers to have as FRANCE when playing a 3v3 on DECAN, to go age2,3?

I'm looking for economic benefit only. Best economic benefit. I did a short experiment where I aged 2 with 18 cours and then right away age 3, at 7:13m BUT when I age 2 with 14 cours, then sent 4 cour card and made 1 extra cour in the town centre, I still went age 3 at 6:30... All things constant, how was my eco better when I aged with less villagers than when I had more pre age?
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

United States of America charlemango
Musketeer
ESO: 2ndLastKnight

Re: Decan : How many villagers to age 2 as FRANCE? GO!

Post by charlemango »

I usually go 12 vils to age 2 with no idle time. 13 vils is a bit slower but I have noticed it's easier to get full batches of units out.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Cocaine wrote:Hi all,

What is the optimal number of villagers to have as FRANCE when playing a 3v3 on DECAN, to go age2,3?

I'm looking for economic benefit only. Best economic benefit. I did a short experiment where I aged 2 with 18 cours and then right away age 3, at 7:13m BUT when I age 2 with 14 cours, then sent 4 cour card and made 1 extra cour in the town centre, I still went age 3 at 6:30... All things constant, how was my eco better when I aged with less villagers than when I had more pre age?
Because you sent a shipment of 4 CDBs, bro.
Pay more attention to detail.
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

Whenever you play french I recommend you copy the decks of glass_ghost he is very good player
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

As Fr you either double TP or TP+hunting dogs, don't build a house and age 12/10. After that you send 4 cdb und do whatever the fuck you like.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Your amount of cdbs is always gonna be the same as long as you don't idle your tc and you ship 4 cdbs.

If you want to go fortress as fast as possible while shipping 4 cdbs, then you should get a TP, a market and hunt dogs + placer mines, and a house in age 1. Just chop wood for placer mines and send a few vils on gold as soon as it's researched. Age up with 16 cdbs to colo with 400w. While aging, macro for 1200f 1000g. Click to fortress directly upon colonial, send 4 cdbs and get steel traps. If you do this correctly, you'll hit fortress at 6:15, with 20 cdbs, steel traps + placer mines + TP, 2 shipments ready, and a stable + 75w left from your colonial reward.

Obviously if you get rushed it's gonna be hard to adapt into a colonial build though
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

13v no idle.
Image Image Image
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Why would you ever age to colo with 16cdb? you just delay the shipment of your 4cdb...
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

But on the other hand you get your 13th to 16th CDB earlier.
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

Kaiserklein wrote:Your amount of cdbs is always gonna be the same as long as you don't idle your tc and you ship 4 cdbs.

If you want to go fortress as fast as possible while shipping 4 cdbs, then you should get a TP, a market and hunt dogs + placer mines, and a house in age 1. Just chop wood for placer mines and send a few vils on gold as soon as it's researched. Age up with 16 cdbs to colo with 400w. While aging, macro for 1200f 1000g. Click to fortress directly upon colonial, send 4 cdbs and get steel traps. If you do this correctly, you'll hit fortress at 6:15, with 20 cdbs, steel traps + placer mines + TP, 2 shipments ready, and a stable + 75w left from your colonial reward.

Obviously if you get rushed it's gonna be hard to adapt into a colonial build though

Very detailed, I like it. Thanks! I started experimenting with aging with 14.. Honestly I see that aging with 14 is infact faster than aging with 16 for some reason..
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

IAmSoldieR wrote:Why would you ever age to colo with 16cdb? you just delay the shipment of your 4cdb...

Because it's the fastest ff you can get, and that seemed to be what the OP wanted. But it's overall bad obviously.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Kaiserklein wrote:Your amount of cdbs is always gonna be the same as long as you don't idle your tc and you ship 4 cdbs.

would you need some additional wood for some walls :?: I will def try this out though, sounds like fun :ugly:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Argentina CaRp
Skirmisher
ESO: _Attaque_77_CARP

Post by CaRp »

2 tp + age 12/10 + economic theory. cows, market, spice trade etc... (sufi mosque in some maps)

https://youtu.be/HmJbhJ01G9I

https://youtu.be/m6v5ExItUQI
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

@princeofkabul smurfing is not allowed on the forum