ESOC Patch v5 Post-tournament Balance Poll

Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Re: ESOC Patch v5 Post-tournament Balance Poll

Post by Garja »

I think you're math doesn't take into account that faster vill repay for the time difference too. So the difference remains 25f. This until you're maxed on vills at least. French vills are basically 25% more expensive so you expect about 25% more res gathered. Obviously other civs have their own mean of boom so that part should be taken out. But if it was vill vs vill with only vill card it would be a bit more than 25% res gathered for French.
Image Image Image
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

You were talking about inflating the resources graph. Now you're arguing that with regular vils, one would gather extra resources because they pop earlier. How does that inflate france's res graph?
Regardless, yes it does hurt france's food income slightly, though overall cdbs are still far superior.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

No I didn't meant regular vills. I just meant that with vills vs cdbs only (no other factors) French eco would simply cost 25% more and produce 25% more resources, which is about what happens in games, except for other factors which make the difference not exactly 25% but less.
Image Image Image
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Thank you so much to everyone who voted! The turnout is really satisfying, compared to expectations.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

zoom wrote:Thank you so much to everyone who voted! The turnout is really satisfying, compared to expectations.

Yea, the EP team was half decent back then.