Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: smurfs are ruining the game

Post by Kaiserklein »

Thank me for betting points bitch
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

iwillspankyou wrote:the presents like you and me. are prone to the OP players smurfs. This game is not that fun anymore. and the OP players are the one who did most damage

Do you really think we'd be having fun smurfing at sergeant level? I don't even have an account below pr 25, and when they get to 25 it's because of decay. You're probably getting smurfed by some lieutenants lol.

iwillspankyou wrote:SO tabben is the one on the throne. or is it Kaiser? nah, you and me are the backbone of the game, not these OPs. see you soon

The "backbone"? Do you think pr20- people contribute a lot to the community overall, or are most of them just casually playing 3v3s without being part of the community? I mean everyone is free to do what he likes, I totally get that it can be more fun to play casually and so on. But don't act like top players are cancer or something, while low level players are the true heart of aoe3

To get to the level you want with your smurf, you have to pass through the lowest levels first. And only because you like your smurfs to park around pr 25, there are plenty of ppl who point trade to keep their smurf accounts low.

What I do know, is that "you" high level players are very few, compared to all of us "corporal/sergeants" - and that is what I meant by that statement. If "we" leave the game, there will not be many of "you" left.
I think you know that I love watching high-level players, stream games ;) So I do not consider you "cancer" or anything like that. I only wish that high-level player would stop trolling and having so much fun, bashing noobs. It's taking away much of the fun, and are also really ruining one's self-esteem when it comes to playing the game.
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

iwillspankyou wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:the presents like you and me. are prone to the OP players smurfs. This game is not that fun anymore. and the OP players are the one who did most damage

Do you really think we'd be having fun smurfing at sergeant level? I don't even have an account below pr 25, and when they get to 25 it's because of decay. You're probably getting smurfed by some lieutenants lol.

iwillspankyou wrote:SO tabben is the one on the throne. or is it Kaiser? nah, you and me are the backbone of the game, not these OPs. see you soon

The "backbone"? Do you think pr20- people contribute a lot to the community overall, or are most of them just casually playing 3v3s without being part of the community? I mean everyone is free to do what he likes, I totally get that it can be more fun to play casually and so on. But don't act like top players are cancer or something, while low level players are the true heart of aoe3

To get to the level you want with your smurf, you have to pass through the lowest levels first. And only because you like your smurfs to park around pr 25, there are plenty of ppl who point trade to keep their smurf accounts low.

What I do know, is that "you" high level players are very few, compared to all of us "corporal/sergeants" - and that is what I meant by that statement. If "we" leave the game, there will not be many of "you" left.
I think you know that I love watching high-level players, stream games ;) So I do not consider you "cancer" or anything like that. I only wish that high-level player would stop trolling and having so much fun, bashing noobs. It's taking away much of the fun, and are also really ruining one's self-esteem when it comes to playing the game.

It takes one or two games to get lt for a new account for a new player. I tried when I was lt myself, my new account got pr38 in 5 games. So your excuse doesn't work.
I am 100% sure you almost never get smurfed but just don't want to admit it to yourself when you lose cuz played badly.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Kaiserklein wrote:Thank me for betting points bitch

He should thank me for being so shit honestly
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@bwinner
I am 100% sure you almost never get smurfed but just don't want to admit it to yourself when you lose cuz played badly.

I have no problem admitting that I am a bad player. Well, actually, I am in the middle though, the average player is around my skill level (11 - 14).
It's not an issue of mine to rank up, I'm pretty happy where I am.
The issue is that many much better ppl make smurfs, to have fun bashing the ordinary player. In the end, a lot of us just do not find the game fun anymore. @noissance also confirmed this in a post above.

I do not refer to my last games, but this is about what I have experienced over many years as a player. :!:

It takes one or two games to get lt for a new account for a new player. I tried when I was lt myself, my new account got pr38 in 5 games. So your excuse doesn't work.

As an experiment @Cometk played 5 games on my account on Saturday. He played only higher ranked players than myself. He gained 0.9 during those games :shock:
(from 12,91 - 13,87)
This is an old account, with top-level home city, so it takes a lot to gain points, but very little to lose them.
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Post by agentyoyo »

win win win
no matter what
the concept is whats hurting
the games dead already, so this is gonna hurt it more(unnessary-smurfs, focus on two kinds) by killing the future
i agree
have you heard of nube tubes
whether or not true, i was told that game (or games in general) was/were starting to be/being modified or created so that a nub could have a sense of gratification(win or kill alot) so they could stay in the game long enough (notice armor"" upgrades/.../... in games)
it was made to have you ignore losing the game so much bc it was a hard game, and there are alot of awesome people who spend alot of time, dedication in the game who are f good. they are good bc of the heart they put in the game, the love they have for the game to put their head down and play till their good or can be on top any adversity(dbags smurfing at their time or just great players). these people devolped the wisdom of the game. being better or great is much deserved and props are def given, as well as my admiration.
this game is f hard
there is no nub tube or gathering or improving a F/M Country (im not asking for a nub tube to make the game easier in that way)
im replying under the idea u are vs smurfs alot
either i let so my fault, as in i wasnt strong enough and played less or quit
as well as smurfs did ruin the game for me at times
the push through advice i have would be to watch good people (1 or 2, after youve determine the top 10 twitchers[look at treaty two if their mobility and leadership/management is good enough, seek generals) twitch. copy them, especially when you fight the smurfs, see how long you can last, make the smurf work for the win even if its a sec longer than it expected
you might want to start/restart learning the game, watch more, play less, watch an hour play ten minutes(rush), watch every f day, any time you watching tv for backround noise or that its on n its not a show you r care about- instantly t spacebar and watch those generals work, go learn. play every game like your gonna lose but your gonna make the other general sweat. play every game like a fun challenge, take the hits and keep going, dont let these a hole(sorry, excuse my passion) take the game from you. try to learn literally 4 hrs a day on your hobby. whtevr meaningless time being use on other stuff is now allocated to this period
now actual possibly not helpful advice:

watch people who are instinctual generals, those who have finese, natural talent and/or pple who are more hardened dedication.

add or ignore every person you play with until you have to write their names in a notebook(i dont think this would be allowed online).

i had a thought for their to be a hyper used forum that is like social media in the since of online members. where we know each other, and know more pple, can learn of n meet more pple. develop connection online be interested to play w, then play a game w. the more you like to play. the more you play with equal ranks. the less unnessary(smurfs) stuff messing with the future. more pple could play, and non active players may act on that inkling to come back. i was also hoping we could book matches in the future(create friends, play 1x month[especially u vet {non active maybe} treaty players}]) who are s busy and can play game but dont have time to do the waiting for a game. this "thing" would show your online, and so you may check on here to see how many players are on and whose looking to play what ...

a premature, nieve thought is to start new accounts at the highest rank or 32(Major, or maybe lower to Captain). this way the higher ranking members get to share the burden of smurfs for a change, but instead they siff through all the nubs. it would r suck for em though. for new accounts for certain ranks there could be a test game that would have to be completed to achieve a high rank. h ranking players wouldnt have to do all the work of ranking up. there could be some thrill in trying to keep the high rank for high ranking pple which is not there normal high rank. i mention this to add a little fire for them.

overall advice. dont lose the game you love. watch more. play everyday. take breaks(u can not play for 2-4 days if you watch[compensate w great passion/diligence]), add/pest pple, have fun, dont let smurfs bother you(they might not have anybody to play with) insteadask for tips and they may give some(be better than me, us who gave up, quit the game, where effected by smurfs/losing. theres not much help you can get here, unless a smurf thread would be allowed. check the elo thing their talking about. i saw someone check the elo while in a lobby to see if it was a smurf there were about to 1v1. how do you/what are tips guys when your looking to assume a smurf? persevere :dry: :hmm: :biggrin: :kinggreen: :chinese: :smile:
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Post by Imperial Noob »

:O
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

aoe3 noobtube is otto jan rush lol
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

I kinda agree with Spanky on this one. There are some very skilled "2lt's" every now and then.
Personally I shrug it off, rip the bong and move on to the next game!
[Sith] - Baphomet
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

iwillspankyou wrote:

As an experiment @Cometk played 5 games on my account on Saturday. He played only higher ranked players than myself. He gained 0.9 during those games :shock:
(from 12,91 - 13,87)
This is an old account, with top-level home city, so it takes a lot to gain points, but very little to lose them.

It's quite similar with my Jesus3 account, it doesn't really gain or lose PR anymore unless I win against PR35 or lose vs a conscript - both unrealistic. Some accs seem rather broken over time
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

iwillspankyou wrote:As an experiment @Cometk played 5 games on my account on Saturday. He played only higher ranked players than myself. He gained 0.9 during those games :shock:
(from 12,91 - 13,87)

Ironically perpetrating the most grievous actions you are railing against.
United States of America Sub0Winters
Crossbow
ESO: Sub0Winters

Post by Sub0Winters »

yeah...I dont know what you want us to say. We have logically explained the options available for you moving forward. We have explained logically that you most likely are not being smurfed based on the accounts you have played against. You then admit to do the very thing you are complaining about in the first place...What else do you want? Are you upset you cannot climb the ranks?
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

WickedCossack wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:As an experiment @Cometk played 5 games on my account on Saturday. He played only higher ranked players than myself. He gained 0.9 during those games :shock:
(from 12,91 - 13,87)

Ironically perpetrating the most grievous actions you are railing against.

you could maybe say that, but the ppl who joined the game was way above my rank and was looking for an easy win - noob bashing. I'm sorry, but my heart doesn't bleed much for them.
Anyway, it was done to make a point, that I could rank up easy. Turned out, I cannot ;)
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

You can rank up easily to whatever level you're worth. Saying you're stuck at pr 14 because everyone is smurfing you is just pure bullshit honestly.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Hazza54321 wrote:

Can I also thank you for that?
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Theres no restrictions to posting a Smurf list on Esoc. Also if u think u got smurfed just assume it's umeu and move on. It's what we do here at Esoc anyway
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Kaiserklein wrote:You can rank up easily to whatever level you're worth. Saying you're stuck at pr 14 because everyone is smurfing you is just pure bullshit honestly.

honestly, I was not saying "everyone" is smurfing on me. I said that smurfs are ruining the game - because there are very many of them. There is a difference here. You might not like it, but its very rude to call another person's arguments for bullshit, no matter if you strongly disagree.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I feel like at pr14 is more likely that the other player is randomly doing a counter build than smurfing. I know for me I can't keep a smurf account lower than 1st lt if I don't lose on purpose.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:

Can I also thank you for that?

im a giver not a receiver
Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

If you don't play a lot of rated games then you could be called a smurf too. Then you end up with a high win rate and nobody wants to play with you. Nobody wants to play against a conscript either, except PR 10 or people that don't care about rank. So you have to win a few games to gain some PR with a new account. But this doesn't take longer than 5 games. So it's possible that you run into a smurf from time to time.

Something like this happened to me when i played some games on Nilla: The rank increase is quite high initially. You would have to keep your new account artificially low, and give PR back in quicksearch to be a Sergeant smurf.
http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... atestmatch
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Post by Imperial Noob »

gibson wrote:I can't keep a smurf account lower than 1st lt if I don't lose on purpose.

confirmed
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

Just because you all don't have smurf accounts at that level doesn't mean that others don't. I know of several people who are pr25+ who get on pr20- accounts. These accounts are shared and these people get on them when either they want to play, but there are no games at their level, or if they just want to play casually. Another reason why they may use these accounts is because they have a friend who is just learning the game and they want to help that person. Hosting a 2v2/3v3 as a pr25+ when your friend is pr10- isn't going to yield very good games. Of course, there are those people who do enjoy just bashing "noobs" and it seems that iwillspankyou has ran into those types of people. I don't think that she's accusing anyone here of doing that, rather, I feel that she's just venting because it is really frustrating.
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Snuden is a prime example!
Hoovering around PR20 level, while his real account (The_Baphomet) is close to PR26!!

Please don't spam me with clan invites.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

merci pour les points, gamin
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes