FAKE SPANKYOU

Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

FAKE SPANKYOU

Post by spanky4ever »

there is a fake iwillpankyou online, so alert to you if you come across an lt, it's not me. The only way you can distinguish him or her from me is that I have a clan, and this lowlife does not.
One more thing you can separate this dude from me is that I have played 1000 games, and he, she has not. It's just a smurf, smurfing on my name :hmm:
Sad thing is that some in this community seems to be fine with that and played a game with him, even though I said it was a smurf, I will name Snuden and Butifle here. You are the worst :hmm:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: FAKE SPANKYOU

Post by deleted_user0 »

spank me
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

as a proud member of hot girls only clan I condemn this act of sheer insanity deeply
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

pretty stupid to copy me, a sergeants name :hmm: but even so, it feels intrusive
Great Britain DArtagnan
Crossbow
ESO: FaithfulStar_99

Post by DArtagnan »

Yeah I played this person, genuinely thought it was the real iwillspankyou, he or she was like yeah "I love to support the community by donating all the time", they even went so far as to say they hated smurfs, from your recent post on ESO about smurfs. HA its pretty sad really :D

Anyway I did a India forward Agra and won the game :)
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

@ladycallen happy international women's day
Great Britain DArtagnan
Crossbow

Post by DArtagnan »

Or did i play the real Iwillspankyou? Perhaps i will never know :0
Great Britain DArtagnan
Crossbow

Post by DArtagnan »

If so, i apologise! :D
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

Thanks
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

DArtagnan wrote:Yeah I played this person, genuinely thought it was the real iwillspankyou, he or she was like yeah "I love to support the community by donating all the time", they even went so far as to say they hated smurfs, from your recent post on ESO about smurfs. HA its pretty sad really :D

well. I told you that it was a smurf, many times. and you ended up kicking me out of the game, because I would not green up to the smurf in my name.
should be obvious to you, that you where smurfing on a fake account, since you are not me. And I do not accept your apology :hmm:
About donations; could be I change my mind after this, especially since you seem to spit in my face like this, and there are ppl supporting it. :hmm:
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

do you have any evidence against Snuden or butifle? Note that butifle is a staff member so if he wouldnt do anything to hurt the integrity of esoc staff
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

This is fucking ridiculous, what kind of lowlife would do such thing. Fake spank if youre reading this youre a village idiot!
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

iwillspankyou wrote:there is a fake iwillpankyou online, so alert to you if you come across an lt, it's not me. The only way you can distinguish him or her from me is that I have a clan, and this lowlife does not.
One more thing you can separate this dude from me is that I have played 1000 games, and he, she has not. It's just a smurf, smurfing on my name :hmm:
Sad thing is that some in this community seems to be fine with that and played a game with him, even though I said it was a smurf, I will name Snuden and Butifle here. You are the worst :hmm:

The worst what? The worst at welcoming new members to this community?
On the topic of smurfs, you seem to have no problem playing 2v2 with korixt, when he is smurfing :hehe:

I played a few games with the new Spanky and it was ok, she still have a lot to learn though.
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Toxic thread
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Lancer
ESO: Thomasgreen6

Post by thomasgreen6 »

deleted_user wrote:@ladycallen happy international women's day

I think you'll find it's DameCallen to you
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Ashvin wrote:do you have any evidence against Snuden or butifle? Note that butifle is a staff member so if he wouldnt do anything to hurt the integrity of esoc staff

How about my integrety? I guess that is not importent here? For me it is though.
I am also very dissapointed for the lack off support from you all. :mad:
I will keep that in my mind for the future and frankly my thoughts today is that I should leave this toxic communety for good and wait till aoe3 DE are out before playing another game.
Great Britain Interjection
Howdah
Donator 04
ESO: Interjection

Post by Interjection »

Feel really sorry for Spanky here. It's a really shit thing to do this. This is partly why I'm in the ESOC Clan.
United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Post by vardar »

That's really annoying for you, not sure why they have to do that :/
c0ns!
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Ashvin wrote:do you have any evidence against Snuden or butifle? Note that butifle is a staff member so if he wouldnt do anything to hurt the integrity of esoc staff

How about my integrety? I guess that is not importent here? For me it is though.
I am also very dissapointed for the lack off support from you all. :mad:

your integrity? how is it even remotely related to your integrity?
"lack of support from you all"? what do you want me to do— a candle march? Someone out there is playing with a name similar to yours on ESO, NOBODY can do anything about it.
I will keep that in my mind for the future and frankly my thoughts today is that I should leave this toxic communety for good and wait till aoe3 DE are out before playing another game.

This is fourth or maybe fifth time you are saying this but you never left so idc.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Harshvin
Great Britain DArtagnan
Crossbow

Post by DArtagnan »

iwillspankyou wrote:
DArtagnan wrote:Yeah I played this person, genuinely thought it was the real iwillspankyou, he or she was like yeah "I love to support the community by donating all the time", they even went so far as to say they hated smurfs, from your recent post on ESO about smurfs. HA its pretty sad really :D

well. I told you that it was a smurf, many times. and you ended up kicking me out of the game, because I would not green up to the smurf in my name.
should be obvious to you, that you where smurfing on a fake account, since you are not me. And I do not accept your apology :hmm:
About donations; could be I change my mind after this, especially since you seem to spit in my face like this, and there are ppl supporting it. :hmm:

I don't think I played a game with 2 different iwillspankyou in the lobby. I was referring to a 1v1 I played with the fake one. And I was mocking them NOT you, for their lies.

I really think it is great that your support the community with donations.

I didn't kick you out of any game, you must have been mistaken, I very rarely play team anyway, so I would remember.

My comments on this thread were meant to support you, and condemn the fake person. I'm sorry it was taken the wrong way.

Honestly I think most people think this is really bad thing for someone to do.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Thx @DArtagnan. You are right. I misread you post.
@Snuden you keep bringing up ONE rated game where I teamed up with a very good players smurf account. Then you say all my complaints off identety theft of my account name and the big issue of smurfing is null and void. Pretty strong demands to put on my person for a person like yourself who display his lack of empathy and normal amount off morality like in just about every post you make. Pathetic
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

iwillspankyou wrote:Thx @DArtagnan. You are right. I misread you post.
@Snuden you keep bringing up ONE rated game where I teamed up with a very good players smurf account. Then you say all my complaints off identety theft of my account name and the big issue of smurfing is null and void. Pretty strong demands to put on my person for a person like yourself who display his lack of empathy and normal amount off morality like in just about every post you make. Pathetic

Thanks for at least making your nonsense somewhat readable.
[Sith] - Baphomet