30%

Total votes: 40

France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: best way for win a game in all cases

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Challenger_Marco wrote:If u want to win games in all cases you need to have the best mechanics like bsop.
Thread dismissed.

Bsop doesn't have the best mechanics actually.
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

lol who the fuk would think that brit musk rush is better than anything french or german can do? You said all situations, british musket rush is gonna be useless vs any civ that has good light infantry right?. Even xbow will beat that
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Challenger_Marco wrote:If u want to win games in all cases you need to have the best mechanics like bsop.
Thread dismissed.

exactly, what a stupid comment to make when Vane exists
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

milku3459 wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Thread dismissed.

exactly, what a stupid comment to make when Vane exists

Hi milku,Vane? lol
:nwc:
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

oos
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

Guys I guess I didn't pass the message of what I mean With best way to win a game in all cases I mean exclusively which of these 4 second you are the best way to win in all match That is, which of these 4 options is the effective optimal for win I did not want to say that these are the best options are noob but not up to this point
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

best strat is actualy petard ff gg no re
Germany richard
Dragoon

Post by richard »

Mosx wrote:Guys I guess I didn't pass the message of what I mean With best way to win a game in all cases I mean exclusively which of these 4 second you are the best way to win in all match That is, which of these 4 options is the effective optimal for win I did not want to say that these are the best options are noob but not up to this point

You mean which strategy out of these 4 is the best one, without specifying further constraints like map, opponent civ etc?
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Mosx wrote:Guys I guess I didn't pass the message of what I mean With best way to win a game in all cases I mean exclusively which of these 4 second you are the best way to win in all match That is, which of these 4 options is the effective optimal for win I did not want to say that these are the best options are noob but not up to this point

I think you had us fooled for a while, it is clear now though.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

richard wrote:

You mean which strategy out of these 4 is the best one, without specifying further constraints like map, opponent civ etc?

I writed in all cases for that reason
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

jgals wrote:lol who the fuk would think that brit musk rush is better than anything french or german can do? You said all situations, british musket rush is gonna be useless vs any civ that has good light infantry right?. Even xbow will beat that

Omg, a strategic wizard.
Germany richard
Dragoon

Post by richard »

Mosx wrote:
richard wrote:

In my opinion you should add "I dont know the answer" as a 5th option to the poll.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

richard wrote:
Mosx wrote:
Show hidden quotes

In my opinion you should add "I dont know the answer" as a 5th option to the poll.

what is exactly the point to vote if you don't know the answer ?
Germany richard
Dragoon

Post by richard »

bwinner1 wrote:
richard wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You then claim you dont know the answer.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

bwinner1 wrote:
richard wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Well, it'd be the only correct option, for one. That gives it some importance.
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

i love this thread
Attachments
85e.jpg
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

deleted_user wrote:
jgals wrote:lol who the fuk would think that brit musk rush is better than anything french or german can do? You said all situations, british musket rush is gonna be useless vs any civ that has good light infantry right?. Even xbow will beat that

Omg, a strategic wizard.[/quote
that's not a challenge to what i said. U can't just say things like that without an actual response and accomplish anything else other than being a douche bag.

that having been said let me actually add some value to my previous claim that french/german is best in average cases.

French in particular IMO because french is basically safe from rushes in colonial if they take the appropriate builds and upgrade builds, and they are pretty good in fortress, good enough to hold their own vs anything, and then they are good late game. German as well has a lot of powerful options to survive colonial like free ulan and make xbo, teutonic TC, and they get super strong in fortress.

In rushing with iroquois (which is considered the strongest rush )the hardest civ to rush against for me is french because of vil HP, range resist, and speed as well as a very strong economy.
Canada grizzgolf
Crossbow
ESO: grizzgolf

Post by grizzgolf »

How can the German and French beat it?
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

jgals wrote:
deleted_user wrote:

that's not a challenge to what i said. U can't just say things like that without an actual response and accomplish anything else other than being a douche bag.

that having been said let me actually add some value to my previous claim that french/german is best in average cases.

French in particular IMO because french is basically safe from rushes in colonial if they take the appropriate builds and upgrade builds, and they are pretty good in fortress, good enough to hold their own vs anything, and then they are good late game. German as well has a lot of powerful options to survive colonial like free ulan and make xbo, teutonic TC, and they get super strong in fortress.

In rushing with iroquois (which is considered the strongest rush )the hardest civ to rush against for me is french because of vil HP, range resist, and speed as well as a very strong economy.

Baited into effort post.

Just doing my job 8-)
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Imo mosk is a unit that is not really good vs anything but neither very bad vs any unit. When in doubt, train mosks.
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

deleted_user wrote:
jgals wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Baited into effort post.

Just doing my job 8-)

i figured as much. fuk u. By the way the way that british and german can beat double rax musk rush is making and shipping Xbow lol from a rax behind base. Pretty sure that's very much doable? only difficulty is british faster age time maybe? German can even raid with free ulan so...then if brit starts going LB mix cav. Isn't that pretty simple? I've always liked how it goes with french doing musk huss

Aztec-easily beats double rax musk with mace cards/jag BB if necessary
British- easily ships LB and makes some
China- not really sure maybe can't get out enough bows in time and is stuck with useless pikes, but can probably survive long enough to with good defensive micro
Dutch- just make skirm partial wall
French, ship 8bow and make some
Germans same thing
India Agra and gurkha- ship sepoy
Iro- easily wins shipping aenna and training them, or maybe just ship town destroyer and kill the raxes as they go up
sioux- might not win with cetane, never tested it
japan - ship/ train yumi and beisteiros fight with vil
ports - TC together and Xbow
spanish- xbow
russians - massive strelet shipments
otto- abus i guess
long story short; xbow, a unit most civ have and can beat musk. Lol. is this post serious?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

As brit you don't really want to make lb against musk. The issue with the double rax is that it's low eco, and you'll fall behind after your push fails in brit mirror. As Spain and China you can just ff by the way, you don't want to make bows lol.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

jgals wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Baited into effort post.

Just doing my job 8-)

i figured as much. fuk u.
Lol. is this post serious?

Can a unit beat what it counters?

No, absolutely not. You're not smart enough to counter it :ugeek:
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:As brit you don't really want to make lb against musk. The issue with the double rax is that it's low eco, and you'll fall behind after your push fails in brit mirror. As Spain and China you can just ff by the way, you don't want to make bows lol.

you sure spain can FF against a brit musk rush? I have doubts. As for china, I have no idea. I am a man who values strength, honor courage and prowess on the field. Leading the pathetic fodder armies of russia and china has never appealed to me.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

jgals wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:As brit you don't really want to make lb against musk. The issue with the double rax is that it's low eco, and you'll fall behind after your push fails in brit mirror. As Spain and China you can just ff by the way, you don't want to make bows lol.

you sure spain can FF against a brit musk rush? I have doubts. As for china, I have no idea. I am a man who values strength, honor courage and prowess on the field. Leading the pathetic fodder armies of russia and china has never appealed to me.

I am sure Spain can ff vs a brit musk rush, and I am also sure that Spain has to ff against a brit musk rush lol.