Cheater trying to deny facts

Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Cheater trying to deny facts

Post by Cocaine »

Hi everyone.

I just played a game with a clear moesbar hacker. Upon completion of the game a few players left in post game did not want to believe me when I pointed out the flaw in the hackers villager graph chart. This was hilarious but also sad as the hacker was still there trying to disprove this.

Keep in mind that there were 4 french players in this game, the hacker was a french civ, same with me and the other two dudes that did not want to believe me even tho they literally know how france works.

The proof I will show you does not point fingers at anyone, so this post SHOULD NOT BE DELETED, I just want everyone to see this shit and be smarter for checking it in their own post game games to spot hackers.

Okay so this hacker chose to send himself numerous villagers throughout the game as well as eco upgrades from the home city at no shipment cost, the best thing i got to prove this villiger spawning hack are the charts below.

At 0.45 seconds into the game on Decan, as france, he goes from 5 villigers to 10 villigers, and then at 2;34 seconds into the game sends himself the 3 villager card. Not only this but he manages to age 2 with 16 villigers, sooner than me aging with 14 villigers.

In age 2 at 7;09 minutes into the game he sends himself the 4 villiger card. (not a hack)

Lastly at 14;06 minutes into the game to 14;16 minutes, he goes from 52 villigers to 61 villigers LOL in age 3.

He tried to justify this as sending the 4 villiger card with 3 tc spawning villigers at the same time but that only still adds up to 7. not to mention he already sent that card earlier, which he said was the 3 villiger card, so what was the 3 villigers he sent in age 1, NOT TO MENTION the 0.45 seconds into the game 5 villiger boost. God damn idiot.

During the game I called him out that hes cheating because his score was higher than mine on decan, all I did was boom and eat cows all game, I knew he could not be better at booming than me even given the simple 20 cows I fucking ate. Anyways, thats all ;D

I also attached the shippment chart so you guys can see actual shippment did not arrive at 0.45 seconds if u are still in a fucking dream world trying to justify this guys actions by game mechanics.
Villiger Chart.PNG

Shippment total.PNG
Canada Warno
Dragoon
Donator 08
ESO: Warno

Re: Cheater trying to deny facts

Post by Warno »

Oh, I got a little excited thinking this was about someone else.