Who are the top anti-bot players (streamers)?

Turkey geryit
Crossbow
Donator 01
ESO: geryit

Who are the top anti-bot players (streamers)?

Post by geryit »

I have like 20 people in my list that I'm following. And following this game for 2 years. If I would make a list of top interesting players (most enjoyable ), I would go with:
1- aizamk (saw so many new cards I had no idea about)
2- veni (learnt the game from his streams also, still watching sometimes - retired :( )
3- lordraphael (always some tension in his games, never plays low levels - retired :( )
4- Hazza (top team player ofc with 320p streams :) )
5- iamturk (for mechanics)
6- kaiser
7- iamsoldier

Do you have any one to add so I could start following? (I'm playing team games mostly and 1v1 games to keep my level)
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Re: Who are the top anti-bot players (streamers)?

Post by GiBthedurrty »

jerimuno
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

im back- at least till the qualifiers are finished !
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Turkey Gafur
Skirmisher
ESO: Gafur

Post by Gafur »

u can watch:
gibson for memez
iamturk for defending constantinapole
iamsoldier for punishing cheaterz
they all gud streams
mentally healthy
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Gafur wrote:u can watch:
gibson for memez
iamturk for defending constantinapole
iamsoldier for punishing cheaterz
they all gud streams

sirmusket for learning maturity and fairplay
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Just played a csgo mm game vs two players who were A+ and 1 who was rank G. I'm very pissed off rn.
Turkey Gafur
Skirmisher

Post by Gafur »

gibson wrote:Just played a csgo mm game vs two players who were A+ and 1 who was rank G. I'm very pissed off rn.

What was your rank ? I assume something low :p
mentally healthy
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Gafur wrote:
gibson wrote:Just played a csgo mm game vs two players who were A+ and 1 who was rank G. I'm very pissed off rn.

yes im terrible when i tryharded a few months ago i got to mg but now im in gold nova cause i only play 1-2 games a week. I also only have 400 hours and all these sweaty nerds had 4k+. I did talk mad shit to the rank G guy every time I killed him and that calmed me down a bit.
Turkey Gafur
Skirmisher

Post by Gafur »

gibson wrote:
Gafur wrote:

yes im terrible when i tryharded a few months ago i got to mg but now im in gold nova cause i only play 1-2 games a week. I also only have 400 hours and all these sweaty nerds had 4k+. I did talk mad shit to the rank G guy every time I killed him and that calmed me down a bit.

Bro how the fuck did you matchup with competitive cunts while being fucking nova ? Unlucky lol. Anywys i have u on steam can help u rank up if you want ?
mentally healthy
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Gafur wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Bro how the fuck did you matchup with competitive cunts while being fucking nova ? Unlucky lol. Anywys i have u on steam can help u rank up if you want ?
nah im not trying to rank up. The reason why I got qued with those sweaty nerds is cause i have crazy low trust factor so I dont get matched with people of a similar rank I get matched with people of a similar trust factor. Normally I just get qued with mg or dmg which is fine cause I can play with those guys but these guys were so much better than me it just was terrible. I was surprised I even managed to go 12-20 lol.
Turkey Gafur
Skirmisher

Post by Gafur »

gibson wrote:
Gafur wrote:
Show hidden quotes

nah im not trying to rank up. The reason why I got qued with those sweaty nerds is cause i have crazy low trust factor so I dont get matched with people of a similar rank I get matched with people of a similar trust factor. Normally I just get qued with mg or dmg which is fine cause I can play with those guys but these guys were so much better than me it just was terrible. I was surprised I even managed to go 12-20 lol.

Its weird cuz it might because they didnt play mm and their ranks got removed so when they play, game puts them in nova/mg lobbies. Idk after trust system mm is big questionmark for me. Dont get tilted tho mm means nothing. U should play csgo for fun after goin free2play which made the game cheatfest.
mentally healthy
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Gafur wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Its weird cuz it might because they didnt play mm and their ranks got removed so when they play, game puts them in nova/mg lobbies. Idk after trust system mm is big questionmark for me. Dont get tilted tho mm means nothing. U should play csgo for fun after goin free2play which made the game cheatfest.
Nah they were ranked, lem and 2 supreme, its just low trust factor mm is always like this
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

Mitoe kaiser
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

Kaiserklein is my favourite because he really uses his mic. And sometimes plays 1v2 with nub viewers :P
Plus you can always take a quick 6 hour nap and rest assured his stream will still be running when you wake up.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

hpc for invincible strats
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

GUA make good streaming too ,i like see gibson ,so funny his gamestyle,and there is Stanley winston
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr