Is selling ESO accounts illegal?

India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Is selling ESO accounts illegal?

Post by _RDX_ »

Hey there!
I've been quite active in this forum in the past but I feel bad that i can't continue that anymore. You may not know me but i might know you, that's the thing. Getting into the level of my performance in this game AoE 3, I've spent like 7 years playing this game(From 2012), 3 years in Gameranger and Voobly and 4 years in ESO(From 2015) and i think i am still unable to get the actual experience of leveling up. I still belong to the mediocre type, and its boring and bad to see that someone who started playing after me beats me. I read every every post on the strategy wall, Watched all live streams and recs, practiced a lot and still i feel disappointed of my performance. I'm completely bored of this game. Hence leaving the game is my own opinion. I'm not planning to change it. I have two accounts on ESO and i wish to sell them to someone who's looking forward to play in ESO at a cheaper price. Is that illegal? If not, People who are interested can DM me, i'm offering it for less than $3 or even for free if i think.
oranges.
India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

Re: Is selling ESO accounts illegal?

Post by Shikari »

This might be me in future lol. Investing so much time in this small game and just end up being avg. Player. And just moving on after years when you realize you could be doing something more meaningful.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

I guess you need some coaching probably it needs to be with your apm.
:nwc:
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

I see you are both frustrated about not having reached top level even after years of playing.
What exactly is wrong about being an average player?

I am also average (or even below) but still have a lot of fun playing.
[Sith] - Baphomet
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

_RDX_ wrote:Hey there!
I've been quite active in this forum in the past but I feel bad that i can't continue that anymore. You may not know me but i might know you, that's the thing. Getting into the level of my performance in this game AoE 3, I've spent like 7 years playing this game(From 2012), 3 years in Gameranger and Voobly and 4 years in ESO(From 2015) and i think i am still unable to get the actual experience of leveling up. I still belong to the mediocre type, and its boring and bad to see that someone who started playing after me beats me. I read every every post on the strategy wall, Watched all live streams and recs, practiced a lot and still i feel disappointed of my performance. I'm completely bored of this game. Hence leaving the game is my own opinion. I'm not planning to change it. I have two accounts on ESO and i wish to sell them to someone who's looking forward to play in ESO at a cheaper price. Is that illegal? If not, People who are interested can DM me, i'm offering it for less than $3 or even for free if i think.

You have played just 256 games its not like u played 1k games and still pr 16-17 you can still improve playing more games ,having 256 games and being pr 16-17 is totally normal imo.
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

Agree with Snuden. I've been on and off since I got the game in 2010 and seem to have peaked at pr20 :ohmy:
However, I took the Deccanpill and realised that the pinnacle of the AOE3 experience is spamming Uhlans in 3v3 while a bunch of other 2nd lts flame you for not killing enough abus.
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

Snuden wrote:What exactly is wrong about being an average player?

Well, it gets boring over time and considering that all the friends i have are better players than me right now, they won't let me to play in their games, Jealousy is another factor. If i can't do it, then why bother? Atleast selling my account is worth something. I made up my mind, i won't change it.
oranges.
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

Challenger_Marco wrote:You have played just 256 games its not like u played 1k games and still pr 16-17 you can still improve playing more games ,having 256 games and being pr 16-17 is totally normal imo.

Nope you're wrong. That's the number of matches I've played 'rated'. I've played like ~300 matches unrated in ESO and more than 2k matches in Voobly and GR both rated and unrated, so it means i've played like ~2.5 k matches.
oranges.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

You improve more by playing rated because both players are at least relatively trying and do optimal strats
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

Hazza54321 wrote:You improve more by playing rated because both players are at least relatively trying and do optimal strats

You mean that in unrated, players don't actually care what the f they're doing and they're playing for fun? Players don't improve by playing unrated? This is the lamest shit I've ever heard. I don't buy elo with money. Since i'm going to lose elo to players, practicing unrated actually helps. That's what i said at the beginning. I practiced a lot and still its bad.
oranges.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

Alright feel free to be a stubborn ungrateful piece of shit and refuse anyones advice in this thread despite asking for it
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Hes right, personally i dont give a shit when im losing an unrated game and dont try hard to get back into the game and vice versa when im playing rated
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

Hazza54321 wrote:Alright feel free to be a stubborn ungrateful piece of shit and refuse anyones advice in this thread despite asking for it

Well, think before you speak and read before you think. I didn't ask any advice of improving in the game, I'm tired of hearing it. I want to sell my accounts and i asked whether its legal or not. Being a stubborn ungrateful piece of shit is not my concern, maybe its your concern. I didn't ask how to improve in my game.
oranges.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

Lol so much salt im gonna agree with hazza though ,idc even if i loose in unrated games but care when its rated.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

_RDX_ wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:You improve more by playing rated because both players are at least relatively trying and do optimal strats

You mean that in unrated, players don't actually care what the f they're doing and they're playing for fun? Players don't improve by playing unrated? This is the lamest shit I've ever heard. I don't buy elo with money. Since i'm going to lose elo to players, practicing unrated actually helps. That's what i said at the beginning. I practiced a lot and still its bad.

Maybe you are just too dumb to improve. Don't ever log in again and the problem is solved.
I doubt it is illegal to sell your ESO account.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

_RDX_ wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:Alright feel free to be a stubborn ungrateful piece of shit and refuse anyones advice in this thread despite asking for it

Well, think before you speak and read before you think. I didn't ask any advice of improving in the game, I'm tired of hearing it. I want to sell my accounts and i asked whether its legal or not. Being a stubborn ungrateful piece of shit is not my concern, maybe its your concern. I didn't ask how to improve in my game.

Its not illegal but no one gonna pay you as long as i keep making them for free :)
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

_RDX_ wrote:
Challenger_Marco wrote:You have played just 256 games its not like u played 1k games and still pr 16-17 you can still improve playing more games ,having 256 games and being pr 16-17 is totally normal imo.

Nope you're wrong. That's the number of matches I've played 'rated'. I've played like ~300 matches unrated in ESO and more than 2k matches in Voobly and GR both rated and unrated, so it means i've played like ~2.5 k matches.

Dont count those gr and voobly shit games just eso ,you can definetly improve not the end of the world & selling accounts is bad now coz everyone can make free accounts so thread closed. xD
India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

Post by Shikari »

I have played more than 500 games. Rip me.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

_RDX_ wrote:

Man be nice to other players ,since you speak shit to hazza(one of the best players) im not going to help you anymore gl bye.
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

Alright then, i'm giving it away if no one's going to buy it. Atleast it is worth to some one. I have 2 accounts, Anyone who is interested can DM me. If you're trustworthy, you shall inherit my account. And its going to be like Thor's Mjolnir.
oranges.
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

Challenger_Marco wrote:Man be nice to other players ,since you speak shit to hazza(one of the best players) im not going to help you anymore gl bye.

I'm down to earth and people still don't understand me. It's not my mistake. Hazza could be one of the best players but its not a great thing to me. Does it mean i should treat him differently? P.S. I don't speak shit and i didn't ask for your help :smile: .
oranges.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

What are the account names?
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

_RDX_ wrote:

I kinda see this thread as a cry for improvement, you aint gonna sell an account when people can make them for free just sayin
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

Sorry man but there is no place for beginner, you cant launch your own buisness alone, or you gonna be shot by other crews which already lead the aoe3 market like the skg gang or the furious chinese spammer, but you can postule at mosx hack company btw they're looking for new dealer (i heard their 50$ new hacks offer dont work as expected.)
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

lol
oranges.