Is selling ESO accounts illegal?

India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Re: Is selling ESO accounts illegal?

Post by _RDX_ »

Hazza54321 wrote:I kinda see this thread as a cry for improvement, you aint gonna sell an account when people can make them for free just sayin

There's nothing to cry about it, i just felt bad. You can put all your shitposts and get your likes but nothing can change how i see you. People can make them for free my ass just sayin.
oranges.
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

what a weirdo
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

I can tell the post is not about selling account yet wanting opinion about your situation. Never ever sell your account, 3 dollar ia nothing. In the future your account will be nostalgic and fun even if you give up game. You dont have to escape your past.
And about improving, even top players rage and quit game after losing (öhöm *raphael*) its totaly normal. For low levels, you dont have to play competitive i find aiz playstyle most fun in casual games. Even if you lose, it is fun. If you are frustrated about game, just take a break and see whats going on!
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

I wanna just get rid of this stupid game and this entire f...ing community. Someone take my accounts, I'm giving it for free. I purchased it with money, i don't want it to be wasted. This will be my last message. Is everyone happy now?
oranges.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

Why you give your account to this f.... community?
India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

Post by Shikari »

This actually has become a but weird. That's a lot of frustration man.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

_RDX_ wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:Alright feel free to be a stubborn ungrateful piece of shit and refuse anyones advice in this thread despite asking for it

Well, think before you speak and read before you think. I didn't ask any advice of improving in the game, I'm tired of hearing it. I want to sell my accounts and i asked whether its legal or not. Being a stubborn ungrateful piece of shit is not my concern, maybe its your concern. I didn't ask how to improve in my game.
you're talking to someone who went from pr26 to pr43 in like the last two years so I think he knows what he's talking about
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

HUMMAN wrote:Why you give your account to this f.... community?

I'm not giving it to the community, i'm giving it to one good trust worthy person in the community.
oranges.
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

gibson wrote:you're talking to someone who went from pr26 to pr43 in like the last two years so I think he knows what he's talking about

Empty vessels make the most noise, damn they said it right. Is this post absolutely necessary here? I don't give a f what pr Hazza achieved, not anymore and i wanted him to read my thread again and think to get the idea of what i actually meant. I wanted to sell/give my account and did not ask for advice to improve my game. For god's sake why doesn't anyone get me?
oranges.
India Shikari
Dragoon

Post by Shikari »

Because you're a swiss pike and no one ships you.
Turkey Gafur
Skirmisher
ESO: Gafur

Post by Gafur »

Okey give your fucking account to me and lets end this shitshow here ?
mentally healthy
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

Dude, Have you considered trolling and smurfing before taking this decision?
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Snuden wrote:I see you are both frustrated about not having reached top level even after years of playing.
What exactly is wrong about being an average player?

I am also average (or even below) but still have a lot of fun playing.

There's nothing wrong with being average as long as you're not trying to get better. If your plan is to play casually then it's perfect. If you're actually trying to improve, but don't manage to do it, it can be a bit frustrating.

@_RDX_ don't worry about it being legal or not, no one gives a shit. If people can hack the game without getting banned, I doubt anyone cares if you sell an acc for a few dollars.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Btw I don't actually understand how this thread escalated. Maybe RDX is frustrated that he couldn't improve, but it doesn't mean that he's asking for help. Maybe he just felt like sharing his frustration idk. Anyway it's a bit weird seeing everyone being harsh on him for no real reason
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

_RDX_ wrote:Hey there!
I've been quite active in this forum in the past but I feel bad that i can't continue that anymore. You may not know me but i might know you, that's the thing. Getting into the level of my performance in this game AoE 3, I've spent like 7 years playing this game(From 2012), 3 years in Gameranger and Voobly and 4 years in ESO(From 2015) and i think i am still unable to get the actual experience of leveling up. I still belong to the mediocre type, and its boring and bad to see that someone who started playing after me beats me. I read every every post on the strategy wall, Watched all live streams and recs, practiced a lot and still i feel disappointed of my performance. I'm completely bored of this game. Hence leaving the game is my own opinion. I'm not planning to change it. I have two accounts on ESO and i wish to sell them to someone who's looking forward to play in ESO at a cheaper price. Is that illegal? If not, People who are interested can DM me, i'm offering it for less than $3 or even for free if i think.

Should've been posted on the first of april imao.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Kaiserklein wrote:Btw I don't actually understand how this thread escalated. Maybe RDX is frustrated that he couldn't improve, but it doesn't mean that he's asking for help. Maybe he just felt like sharing his frustration idk. Anyway it's a bit weird seeing everyone being harsh on him for no real reason

First he insulted hazza when hes giving advice & we all felt he was asking for any advice(indirectly) ,second he says esoc is a f****** community & aoe3 shit game ,how would you react when someone insults you when you give advice & he doesnt care about how high rank/valuable ppl are so if he speaks shit to his boss or higher authority what you think? is it any good anyways ?whatever ,his behaviour is inappropiate ,failing at being nice to people made this thread big.
:nwc:
Canada Warno
Dragoon
Donator 08
ESO: Warno

Post by Warno »

_RDX_ wrote:I wanna just get rid of this stupid game and this entire f...ing community. Someone take my accounts, I'm giving it for free. I purchased it with money, i don't want it to be wasted. This will be my last message. Is everyone happy now?

Just delete the game and move on with your life then...

Or just play the game for fun like the vast majority of us, the people making money playing the game are making very little when you factor in the time invested.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Challenger_Marco wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Btw I don't actually understand how this thread escalated. Maybe RDX is frustrated that he couldn't improve, but it doesn't mean that he's asking for help. Maybe he just felt like sharing his frustration idk. Anyway it's a bit weird seeing everyone being harsh on him for no real reason

First he insulted hazza when hes giving advice & we all felt he was asking for any advice(indirectly) ,second he says esoc is a f****** community & aoe3 shit game ,how would you react when someone insults you when you give advice & he doesnt care about how high rank/valuable ppl are so if he speaks shit to his boss or higher authority what you think? is it any good anyways ?whatever ,his behaviour is inappropiate ,failing at being nice to people made this thread big.

Actually he didn't insult hazza, hazza insulted him. And he flamed the community after getting flamed himself by several people in this thread.
You all felt like he asked for help, but maybe he didn't. Anyway nothing in his posts shows that he's asking for advice, so I don't see why he should be thankful if he's given some.
Are you comparing a pr 40 to someone's boss? Are we more "valuable" and deserve to be treated differently? How dumb is that?
Maybe he wasn't super nice to people in this thread, but it's not like people were nice to him either.
India Shikari
Dragoon

Post by Shikari »

Challenger_Marco wrote:

Stop white knighting for hazza man. Lol
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Lol enough drama I'm out do whatever you want idc :D
:nwc:
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

:salt:
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

I nominate @Kaiserklein to give both of my accounts. He is the chosen one but only if he wishes to take it of course.
oranges.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Thanks but I have enough accs, I'm only interested in secret smurfs tbh :p
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Remember when I kicked you from my room on gameranger because you were low and you were coming back saying "I'm not low, play and I will crush you" ?
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

I tend to like posts that have more than 3 likes.. am i weird?
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools