can spanish get a bunch of guard halbs as soon as they get to fort with no rax?

Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

can spanish get a bunch of guard halbs as soon as they get to fort with no rax?

Post by jgals »

Is there church card for this or did i get hacked on
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: can spanish get a bunch of guard halbs as soon as they get to fort with no rax?

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Church card.
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Re: can spanish get a bunch of guard halbs as soon as they get to fort with no rax?

Post by Kawapasaka »

Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

guess im just a noob
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Could also have been a sly hack. Never let your guard or stitions down.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

nah. definitely a hack
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

jgals wrote:Is there church card for this or did i get hacked on

Yup spain can send church card and get guard halbs for 1000 wood more or less immediately. I do it vs french lamers on my smurf account quite frequently. It doesn't require population space or anything so you can just right click tc
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Lancer
ESO: Thomasgreen6

Post by thomasgreen6 »

deleted_user wrote:Could also have been a sly hack. Never let your guard or stitions down.

@sirmusket SirCallen I demand an apology thread
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

dansil92 wrote:
jgals wrote:Is there church card for this or did i get hacked on

Yup spain can send church card and get guard halbs for 1000 wood more or less immediately. I do it vs french lamers on my smurf account quite frequently. It doesn't require population space or anything so you can just right click tc

thats why i was so confused, i housed him
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor

Post by dansil92 »

Yup its just an old vanilla build- 3 vill 700 coin 700 wood church card
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

Tangentially, is there a reason why this Spain church FF seems pretty common but I have almost never seen the Brit church FF? As far as I can tell, the Brit church FF is superior: highlanders are better than halbs, they cost 1000f instead of 1000w, which gathers much faster and means you can train muskets during your age up to age III. Plus, you get to age III with a pretty strong economy since manors give vills, and the 7 longbow from ageup fits better with your army than the 4 huss that Spain get
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Squamiger wrote:Tangentially, is there a reason why this Spain church FF seems pretty common but I have almost never seen the Brit church FF? As far as I can tell, the Brit church FF is superior: highlanders are better than halbs, they cost 1000f instead of 1000w, which gathers much faster and means you can train muskets during your age up to age III. Plus, you get to age III with a pretty strong economy since manors give vills, and the 7 longbow from ageup fits better with your army than the 4 huss that Spain get

The blackwatch ff is a build, about as good as the halb ff I suppose.

But spain gets xp faster, have better age 3 military shipments (on ep), which make them more suited to ff play style.
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor

Post by dansil92 »

Because 13 guard halbs is better than 8 highlanders, spain can ff better because of shipments, and brits have excellent colonial builds while spain lacks many colonial options
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

the halbs are better than highlanders at defending falcs, but nothing else.

They're both very counterable strats, but do OK.
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor

Post by dansil92 »

Well the halbs are better siege. Honestly its more because spain doesnt do well in colonial in most matchups and brits going ff is suicide
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Post by Kazamkikaz »

easy to do, make a TP in transition to age2, go to fortress by sending 700c with 8 pikes option and send 700w and "church card" and chop the rest of wood (400) to build church and get halbs and attack with 2 cannon when u reach age3.
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

the best iro lost to church ff?
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

It's not bad. Also, you can get +25% heavy inf hp for -15% speed which is okay for Spanish FF playstyle I think.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

jgals wrote:guess im just a noob

Just no
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

KINGofOsmane wrote:the best iro lost to church ff?

he popped them out of his outpost as I sieged it and go figure guard halbs beat kanye aenna with some pikes and rods. I had his entire base scouted , he had no houses and there was no way he could do this as far as I knew. I knew about wild geese from Treaty, but I never saw anyone do the halberd thing. Spanish isn't really a civ i ever play
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

jgals wrote:

he popped them out of his outpost as I sieged it and go figure guard halbs beat kanye aenna with some pikes and rods. I had his entire base scouted , he had no houses and there was no way he could do this as far as I knew. I knew about wild geese from Treaty, but I never saw anyone do the halberd thing. Spanish isn't really a civ i ever play

Too low PR to face piro in qs, methinks

That, or jgalls just never lets his opponents age laming RE iro 8-)
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

jgals wrote:

pwned