United States of America saveyourskill
Skirmisher

10 May 2019, 21:24

Today I got the famous invisible tc when aging to age 4 as Germany on esoc patch. It happens all the time and was just wondering if it can be fixed? I also get it with Russia very rarely thou.
Got Badger Milk?
Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

10 May 2019, 21:51

yeah it seems to be the russ ger age 4 tc skin thats buggy
No Flag Imperial Noob
Lancer

10 May 2019, 21:56

invisible TC? that's so OP
Skirmisher

10 May 2019, 22:00

Well you can't click on the tc/put vills in it when its invisible. Unless you ring the bell but then all vills go in so. The only way to use the tc is to have it on a hotkey to use it and i'm pretty sure if the other guy knows the tc is invisible he can just put some idle units there and they will siege it down.
Got Badger Milk?
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
GameRanger ID: 5529322

11 May 2019, 15:25

Note that it happens only in team from my experience. Also it's not everytime. It's a weird bug but there has to be some conditions for it to happen, so maybe devs would need more info about the game
Can sirmusket calculate 5x - x??
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Skirmisher

11 May 2019, 15:47

That seems fair. I've also notice it happens more often on water maps and in 3v3s than on land maps if that helps.
Got Badger Milk?
Germany duckzilla
Dragoon

11 May 2019, 16:03

As far as I remember, in my games it was always the starting TC which had this glitch, not a newly built one.
"To counter the pike-boom, you must become the pike-boom." - Karl V. (HRE)

Forum Info

Return to “General”